• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

The tree top wasn't fragmented, though.

If you go by the Gaiden version, their battle deals damage to an already burned down tree, but you can see it's just burned down for the most part. Impressive as even a watered down version may be, this happened over the course of a fight.

In 7 Days, you can see the top is partially intact and mostly burned down (which is just prior damage).

This feat from the Red Demon (Gaiden version) might be somewhat worth it, but you'd need to fragment 20 million cubic metres of steel just to almost break 1 megaton.

Wood ignites at a certain temperature, so you can use heat capacity.

Given that it's stronger than steel, doesn't burn conventionally and moss in the forest is basically immune to heat/fire, I think you can get some high results.

Wood ignites at a certain temperature, so you can use heat capacity.
Alright but there's one more thing, since the top part is comprised of wood and leaves, do I add both their Densities or just use the wood's Density?
Given that it's stronger than steel, doesn't burn conventionally and moss in the forest is basically immune to heat/fire, I think you can get some high results.
Alright I'll treat it as 2 ends

- Normal end using heat capacity of wood
-Using steel end

But I'm not familiar with the steel end

I'll do that when I'm free

I have a feeling this feat is gonna be something Massive like High 6-C or low 6-b

Then it's gonna be ruled out as an outlier

Also an unrelated question... If a feat happens over time but you have a quantified Timeframe... Can you divide the result of the feat by the time?

I wonder, why is Meliodas trillion dark able to defeat and bypass demon king the ruler, as we agreed before that the weakness of the ruler ability is powernull, previously we also saw that darkness meliodas can also destroy magic. So can we assume that trillion dark meliodas is power null and resistance negation? Maybe this can also explain why Dark Meliodas power was able to bypass Supreme Deity to defeat her

I wonder, why is Meliodas trillion dark able to defeat and bypass demon king the ruler, as we agreed before that the weakness of the ruler ability is powernull, previously we also saw that darkness meliodas can also destroy magic. So can we assume that trillion dark meliodas is power null and resistance negation? Maybe this can also explain why Dark Meliodas power was able to bypass Supreme Deity to defeat him
That is possible but it could be because darkness is physical and natural since the ten commandments used it with 0 magic.

I wonder, why is Meliodas trillion dark able to defeat and bypass demon king the ruler, as we agreed before that the weakness of the ruler ability is powernull, previously we also saw that darkness meliodas can also destroy magic. So can we assume that trillion dark meliodas is power null and resistance negation? Maybe this can also explain why Dark Meliodas power was able to bypass Supreme Deity to defeat her
Didn't Gowther disable the Ruler?
It happened very gradually.

I wonder, why is Meliodas trillion dark able to defeat and bypass demon king the ruler, as we agreed before that the weakness of the ruler ability is powernull, previously we also saw that darkness meliodas can also destroy magic.
I think Trillion Dark is highly condensed balls of Darkness which razorbladed the Demon King and damaged his body heavily, so it might not be magical, but physical.

That a mental realm where power and abilities have no bearing.
I don't get it, ban still can use his snatch or bestow to demon king and demon king passively inversion to himself.

I think Trillion Dark is highly condensed balls of Darkness which razorbladed the Demon King and damaged his body heavily, so it might not be magical, but physical.
So your point is trillion dark not magical but physical darkness?
I don't think so because it said meliodas magic is greatly increased when he use it

Actually, even Zel can use ON on DK in Spiritual/Soul World

Back