• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

What a wiki says doesn't matter. We need the actual guide book, but I've also had no luck getting it (for free).

I haven't really heard any proof (names and shoddy evidence isn't proof, just supporting evidence) that it is the size of an actual ocean, tbh.

I haven't really heard any proof (names and shoddy evidence isn't proof, just supporting evidence) that it is the size of an actual ocean, tbh.
What shoddy evidence has been brought up because everything Points to it being an ocean(even stated)

My problem is that why can't we use the smallest one as a point of reference. Using it as a point of reference is similar to Using Earth's GBE for baseline planet calculations despite being countless of other planets

Last edited:
It isn't called an ocean, Tarmiel said that Estarossa might as well be sighing at an ocean by resisting him.

What's stated is that it's a reference to Genesis, and even then they're not absolute 1:1s, just overgeneralised forms.

Also, even the most powerful feat ever performed on-screen in the verse could only destroy Britannia.

Yeah but doesn't destroying britania only destructive capability?, i mean dc not always relate with ap. Character that have planetary ap not always can destroy the entire planet from i know

But he's talking about the power behind it.

That's not even a good argument, anyway. It's the limit broken Sins' (composed mostly of beings who far exceed Tarmiel's true form already) most powerful attacks, increased to their absolute maximum by infinity, amplified 1024-fold by 10 Full Counters. Yet, this is somehow less destructive than Tarmiel in his vessel.

Edit: 512-fold.

As for the video, it uses incorrect calculations and the whole ocean thing.

Last edited:
Ok. I was confused because you've posted that many, many times before, so I thought it was to support your argument this time.

No, because I can't find any details on this theoretical storm.

Edit: Screw it. I'll just do rough calculation now.

Even if we assume the radius alone is the size of all Britannia, a storm over Japan is 6x bigger in surface area. The largest, most dangerous storm this wiki came up with for Japan Island level.

Maybe I could double the thickness, double the CAPE value, etc, but even The Original Demon in my new scaling chain is 3x baseline Island level, so I don't see the point.

And this is still assuming it's one unified storm that covers all of Britannia.

Even if we assume the radius alone is the size of all Britannia, a storm over Japan is 6x bigger in surface area. The largest, most dangerous storm this wiki came up with for Japan Island level.

Maybe I could double the thickness, double the CAPE value, etc, but even The Original Demon in my new scaling chain is 3x baseline Island level, so I don't see the point.
Well, it did shred the cacoon and lifted it The low end should be like city level.

It isn't called an ocean, Tarmiel said that Estarossa might as well be sighing at an ocean by resisting him.
As Tarmiel states "You might aswell be spitting into the ocean". Into by definition expressing movement or action with the result that someone or something becomes enclosed or surrounded by something else. With the context giving Estarossa is surrounded by the Ocean Tarmiel Creates, it doesn't nesscarily have to be directly stated, it can be implied to be an ocean and all that is left do with the implications is connect the dots. There's alot of supporting evidence that it's an ocean as opposed to "its not stated. Like how it isn't stated that tarmiel is responsible for the water in domain of god we still conclude that he is responsible for it due to clear cut implications.
What's stated is that it's a reference to Genesis, and even then they're not absolute 1:1s, just overgeneralised forms.
Huh?

Last edited:
‘Might as well’, suggesting Estarossa resisting against Tarmiel’s powers is the equivalent to spitting into the ocean.

Where did I say Tarmiel didn’t create the water in the domain? What I actually said was that a few indirect statements isn’t proof that it’s the size of an actual ocean.

I’m saying they’re not directly comparable. Flash isn’t a flash of light, it’s the ability to move at the speed of a flash; sunshine is only based on the chronological position of the sun; tornado isn’t specific to tornadoes, it’s just air manipulation. From this, we have no reason to believe that A) they have powers on the scale of the Book of Genesis, and B) they’re direct comparisons.

Also, on this note, are when forgetting that Tarmiel was given his Grace at full power? The Tarmiel that performed this feat was in a vessel. Even someone like Ludoshel went from not being that far above the Chandler/Cusack to surpassing the Original Demon, and that was in the best possible vessel rather than sick and dead people.

Last edited:
Where did I say Tarmiel didn’t create the water in the domain? What I actually said was that a few indirect statements isn’t proof that it’s the size of an actual ocean.
I never said you said that, I gave an example of an implication.
I’m saying they’re not directly comparable. Flash isn’t a flash of light, it’s the ability to move at the speed of a flash; sunshine is only based on the chronological position of the sun; tornado isn’t specific to tornadoes, it’s just air manipulation. From this, we have no reason to believe that A) they have powers on the scale of the Book of Genesis, and B) they’re direct comparisons.
I don't recall drawing comparisons with the book of Genesis in the argument.

Also, on this note, are when forgetting that Tarmiel was given his Grace at full power? The Tarmiel that performed this feat was in a vessel. Even someone like Ludoshel went from not being that far above the Chandler/Cusack to surpassing the Original Demon, and that was in the best possible vessel rather than sick and dead people.
I don't understand what you are getting here but if he performed it in a weaker vessel he would be unquantifiable stronger in his original body.

I misread it because I was a little tired.

I was not referring to you when I started the argument, I was referring to the evidence presented in this thread. You asked me what I meant, and I answered.

My point here was that the whole Grace argument really doesn’t make sense because this isn’t a fully-powered Grace.

No, you said ‘Ngl the only counter argument I've heard for the ocean not being an actual ocean is that it's created in a separate dimension’, and I responded.

Back