• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Does anyone here have the oficial translation of chapter 319? I am already working on the thread.
https://ww6.read7 deadlysins.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-319/ (Remove the space)

I thought it would only affect Meliodas, but it looks like more characters will benefit.
Who besides Meliodas and Lancelot would benefit from this?
Also, there are a couple of inconsistencies with chaos that I need to address.
What inconsistencies?

https://ww6.read7 deadlysins.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-319/ (Remove the space)
Thx
Who besides Meliodas and Lancelot would benefit from this?
Ban and King should be upgraded to 5C+
What inconsistencies?
Currently we treat chaos as 5-A, and as something separate from Arthur's base, (which is Low 5-B) however, we treat hits received by chaos (which acts to protect Arthur) as if they were made by this same base of Arthur, i.e. Low 5-B hits.

This does not make sense.

Thx

Ban and King should be upgraded to 5C+

Currently we treat chaos as 5-A, and as something separate from Arthur's base, (which is Low 5-B) however, we treat hits received by chaos (which acts to protect Arthur) as if they were made by this same base of Arthur, i.e. Low 5-B hits.

This does not make sense.
This does make sense since Chaos Arthur didn’t have Excalibur so he would vaguely be close to his self with full power plus Excalibur.

Meliodas in NNT should definitely be 5-C+, he is 10x stronger than Zeldris who could hurt Mael
Will you pass this along? I've gathered a lot of supporting evidence based on Meliodas and the Demon King's fight, but I'm missing something more solid. If you have it pass it on to me please.
Could you add Gelda to the CRT? She withstood an attack from Dahila, which left Zeldris unconscious for a while.
Sure, pass me this too.

This does make sense since Chaos Arthur didn’t have Excalibur so he would vaguely be close to his self with full power plus Excalibur.
Arthur base, Lancelot and Meliodas should be closer to chaos power than they are currently, a Low 5-B would be annihilated by a 5-A hit.

Arthur with Excalibur/full power and Meliodas with the marks should increase their level from the current chaos.

Arthur base, Lancelot and Meliodas should be closer to chaos power than they are currently, a Low 5-B would be annihilated by a 5-A hit.

Arthur with Excalibur/full power and Meliodas with the marks should increase their level from the current chaos.
I get what your saying but Excalibur make Arthur exponentially stronger so with Excalibur he solidly 5a and without it he is possibly 5a but I agree with a slight upgrade for Meliodas and Lancelot.

I get what your saying but Excalibur make Arthur exponentially stronger so with Excalibur he solidly 5a and without it he is possibly 5a but I agree with a slight upgrade for Meliodas and Lancelot.
The level of chaos does not change when it has and when it does not have Excalibur, it is always 5-A. I don't think we consider that chaos drops in level when it doesn't have Excalibur, since the minimum level of chaos comes from the multiplication of the final attack in NNT.

We are not talking about Lancelot and Meliodas receiving blows from Arthur’s base, if not that they endured blows of chaos without consciousness itself.

It is the same problem of the current scale, Arthur with Excalibur is immensely more powerful, yes. But we are not scaling Meliodas and Lancelot to Arthur himself, but to the chaos that protects him.

Last edited:
Arthur furthermore does not seem to be so much farther on his own than the level of his own chaos, given that his base faces Meliodas and Lancelot.

So I propose this:

Meliodas>Lancelot>= Chaos (since they took little damage)>Arthur Base

I further propose that Excalibur not only increase Arthur's base power, but also the power of Chaos, that makes more sense.(Unless there is something in the story that says otherwise, but I don't remember).

Then:

Full Power Arthur >=< DM Meliodas>Meliodas base>Lancelot>=Caos>Arthur Base.

What do you think?

Back