• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Considering how thin its body is compared to its legs and head, I don't think a triceratops works.

I think the head is the reason I used a tricertops. Before this chapter the illustration shown resembled more of a tricertops.

Since the chapter dropped I still think it looks like it. It got 3 horn like things on its head

I don't think that works either. The head is too squat, the tail is a big ***** off mace, and the limb to body ratio is still a bit off.
Can't really think another animals that's has similar proportion with both big head and tail of behemoth

Use komodo already

No. You are not allowed. Cease.
phobiamp3-kitty.gif

Too late

There's no outlier for god tier my guy
They're blatantly have power to create or destroy realm plus multiple times statements about end of world already backup for god that wouldn't be outlier. It's just timeframe issue

If the calculation is accepted, the final attack of the sins according to my calculations would look like this

Low end= 690.176 Zettatons (5-B)

Mid end = 3,87 yottatons (5-A)

High end = 15,44 Yottatons (5-A)

Last edited:
If the calculation is accepted, the final attack of the sins according to my calculations would look like this

Low end= 690,176 Zettatons (5-B)

Mid end= 38,7072 yottatons (5-A)

High end= 15,44192 ronattons (5-A)
Lore accurate

Back