• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Just Escanor alone is more than twice as strong as the Commandments combined, and he was amped twice in that moment + had 9 Full Counters and the rest of the Sins.

It’s intangibility.

1 anti-feat, among 2 actual feats (1 of which being the supposed anti-feat).

Five words; team work and sacred treasures.
They still scale to the PDK as I have shown in the past with king slicing PDK and Escanor overpowering the PDK and the 3 sins surviving magic attacks from PDK and nakaba confirming that Meliodas is the strongest sin

They still scale to the PDK as I have shown in the past with king slicing PDK
Through a Sacred Treasure which ByAsura accounted for.
Escanor overpowering the PDK
An amped up Escanor which ByAsura accounted for.
the 3 sins surviving magic attacks from PDK
So basically you want a lot of to be PDK level?
and nakaba confirming that Meliodas is the strongest sin
Nobody was disputing that.

You’re correct that this is not Fairy Tale, so why are you making up fairy tales? What I said was that I’ve talked to you about this so manny times before, and I don’t have the effort to do it again.
Are you done applying the changes from mine and makai crt? Can they be closed now?
No, because I wasted way too much time arguing about bs, and it amounted to nothing.

Through a Sacred Treasure which ByAsura accounted for.

An amped up Escanor which ByAsura accounted for.

So basically you want a lot of to be PDK level?

Nobody was disputing that.
Yes more sins should scale to the PDK here
You’re correct that this is not Fairy Tale, so why are you making up fairy tales? What I said was that I’ve talked to you about this so manny times before, and I don’t have the effort to do it again.

No, because I wasted way too much time arguing about bs, and it amounted to nothing.

A sacred treasure is a standard equipment for the sins so they still scale. Don't know why I'm getting the implication that it's some sort of a special case
No they shouldn’t. Sacred Treasures amp them to thrash foes they can’t even fight without it, hence why they’re distinct on the profiles. Pretty much the only person who should is King, because he has little offensive power otherwise.

No they shouldn’t. Sacred Treasures amp them to thrash foes they can’t even fight without it, hence why they’re distinct on the profiles. Pretty much the only person who should is King, because he has little offensive power otherwise.
Yeah but it's still standard equipment and there are still able to react to, block and survive attacks from the prime demon king. Escanor slammed the PDK without rhitta. All the sacred treasure do is buff ap and magical power. That's all.

Yes more sins should scale to the PDK here
I can also post this
3fDUG2u_d.webp

You don’t need to be equal to someone to survive their hits.

Escanor isn’t Meliodas, Ban and King, and he’s shown surpassing Rhitta.

Exactly, Sacred Treasures boost their offensive capabilities. You hit the nail on the head.

You don’t need to be equal to someone to survive their hits.

Escanor isn’t Meliodas, Ban and King, and he’s shown surpassing Rhitta.

Exactly, Sacred Treasures boost their offensive capabilities. You hit the nail on the head.
Alright, I agree, all I am saying is that the sins scale to the PDK. Escanor is just stronger and Meliodas is the strongest sin confirmed by nakaba himself. He doesn't have rhitta in the PDK fight.

Alright, I agree, all I am saying is that the sins scale to the PDK.
Scaling is fine, I’m just saying they’re weaker. Besides, you’ll actually get higher results in the new revisions.
Escanor is just stronger and Meliodas is the strongest sin confirmed by nakaba himself.
Are you talking about the data book, because that was a mistranslation, IIRC. I’ll get the sources tomorrow.
He doesn't have rhitta in the PDK fight.
My point was that it doesn’t matter if he does.
Yes we can change that here
Doesn’t even load.

Scaling is fine, I’m just saying they’re weaker. Besides, you’ll actually get higher results in the new revisions.

Are you talking about the data book, because that was a mistranslation, IIRC. I’ll get the sources tomorrow.

My point was that it doesn’t matter if he does.

Doesn’t even load.
here It does matter he did all this to the PDK without rhitta amping him. here here here

Yep, the exact same scans as last time.

In the context of this argument it doesn’t matter. Again, Escanor is the exception. I’m not claiming he isn’t physically as strong as PDK.

I’m saying Escanor, unlike the other Sins, scales above his own Sacred Treasure and can also fight PDK evenly (or almost evenly beforehand Noon, and exceed him by burning his life force) without it. So he doesn’t factor into the argument.

Back