• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

What did you think of the chapter?
Nice overall i’m happy to see that these mercenaries aren’t that strong (or at least 2 of them aren’t the bald dude seems really strong and fast)

But Tristan is leaving openings for his opps by pure compassion which is dumb

Percival is still a walking cheat

His golems are scary too they seem to know too much

Nice overall i’m happy to see that these mercenaries aren’t that strong (or at least 2 of them aren’t the bald dude seems really strong and fast)

But Tristan is leaving openings for his opps by pure compassion which is dumb

Percival is still a walking cheat

His golems are scary too they seem to know too much
I suspect that part of Tristan's character arc will be him becoming less merciful. Especially given that he is the knight of pestilence, the chances of him becoming a walking war crime are high and it wouldn't suit such a character to be so compassionate.

Characters on par with Meliodas. We're using the 36 megaton end.
If there is an statment can you send it?
IIRC, it's because Demon Tristan is >> Meland and peak Percival, who has the power to beat the Dark Talismans. Fiddich has a SoL statement.

There's no other character that can manipulate the Sacred Tree to that degree.

There's no other character that can manipulate the Sacred Tree to that degree.
Now that we know that Chaos magic is what make the Chaos boats float couldn’t we calc his lifting strength through them Chaos also seem to be the one that make Neo Camelot float we should try to measure everything we can see and calc his lifting strength for the sustenance of Neo Camelot

Was this in the new chapter, or something?
Gigantic path with multiple big floating islands and the castle

Houses are there on the entrance island suggesting it’s big enough for people to live here

Separate Island with a mill and another one with mushrooms

Huge islands once she arrive at the castle’s elevator we can also see habitations a gigantic statue etc…

Another POV of the same scene that shows multiple huge floating islands upside down

Ironside’s island have a castle we can also see multiple small islands forming a kind of path and a whole field of flowers

His island is surrounded by huge other islands

And the castle in itself is huge

Tens of very long path leading to a giant island

With eye test I would say it’s easily beyond Class T even if we only measure what we can see

Can you send the scene?
Here

after the updates what will be the tier of the lake lady?
6-A or High 6-A normally

Would Arthur climb above her?
yes

She has a endless magic, if magic = energy maybe it can be h3a but i think it can't be h3a. Also I did not examine carefully.
wouldn’t be accepted

By asura did this data book article debunked?
His light magic doesn’t match the requirements to be considered Lightspeed

Back