• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Would be considered as an outlier

The Lady of the Lake is the only character in the anime that has an infinite power level.
she does not have an infinite power lvl the lake is supposedly composed of endless energy Chaos created it it could scale him but it won’t be accepted

Is Meliodas elbowing DK a good feat of speed?
makes him kind of relative

Where did you get 5-C from?
5-C was based on a higher scaling chain

we were then adding all of the sins attacks together and multiplying by the number of FC that the lake absorbed and it was 5-C

AM didn't even have any part of it though?
AM was considered as a 2x multiplier at one point which was a big amp basically Escanor Meliodas Ban etc… had amped stats now AM isn’t accepted anymore which is why we don’t grant 5-C anymore

But once we get to see more about Neo Camelot we’ll probably get the top tiers to 5-B up to even 4-C etc…

AM was considered as a 2x multiplier at one point which was a big amp basically Escanor Meliodas Ban etc… had amped stats now AM isn’t accepted anymore which is why we don’t grant 5-C anymore
Or you say that the original High 6-A wasn't used and couldn't be stacked with Multipliers therefore no 5-C

And AM had no affect on the rest of the Sin's scaling only Meliodas would be affected in the Sin's Combo Attack

But once we get to see more about Neo Camelot we’ll probably get the top tiers to 5-B up to even 4-C etc…
What is AM?

Or you say that the original High 6-A wasn't used and couldn't be stacked with Multipliers therefore no 5-C

And AM had no affect on the rest of the Sin's scaling only Meliodas would be affected in the Sin's Combo Attack
The attack DK stopped briefly was around 4 petatons

So LOTL would be:
4,03958 Petatons x2 (1st FC) = 8,07916 x2 (2nd FC) = 16,158 x2 (3rd) = 32,32 x2 (4th) = 64,63 x2 (5th) = 129,3 x2 (6th) = 258,53 x2 (7th) = 517,06 x2 (8) = 1034,13 x2 (9) = 2068,3 x2 (10) = 4136,52 x2 (11) = 8273,05 x2 (12) = 16546,11 x2 (13) = 33 092,24 Petatons

33,09 Exatons (5-C)
She was 5-C now that the scaling chain is weaker she isn’t

It's literally no different from the formula you used in that Percival calculation.
In your calculation you use degrees for find the distance.
Also your formula is 2*tan(70deg/2) * distance from point of view to object * object height in pixels / panel height in pixels))
the formula i use object size * panel height in pixels/[object height in pixels*2*tan(70deg/2)]

Gigantic path with multiple big floating islands and the castle

Houses are there on the entrance island suggesting it’s big enough for people to live here

Separate Island with a mill and another one with mushrooms

Huge islands once she arrive at the castle’s elevator we can also see habitations a gigantic statue etc…

Another POV of the same scene that shows multiple huge floating islands upside down

Ironside’s island have a castle we can also see multiple small islands forming a kind of path and a whole field of flowers

His island is surrounded by huge other islands

And the castle in itself is huge

Tens of very long path leading to a giant island

With eye test I would say it’s easily beyond Class T even if we only measure what we can see
That's probably just because I use a calculator to save time and effort.
So do you think there is somehow a way to calc Chaos Lifting strength using all this

is there any calculation for demon king, supreme deity and arthur for creating their own dimension?
if yes is there any timeframe for it?

There isn't any time frame so it can't
There is
I'm suspicious after read some previous recent chapter
But obviously the timeframe under 1 year
Because when diodra was born he already inside camelot. Since diodra was percival brother and percival itself 16 years old and holywars also ended 16 years ago, so the timeframe probably just take several month. Pervical also born in camelot before he was taken away by his grandpa
And seem percival have different mother than diodra because diodra mom seem died after givinh birth to him

Last edited:
There is
I'm suspicious after read some previous recent chapter
But obviously the timeframe under 1 year
Because when diodra was born he already inside camelot. Since diodra was percival brother and percival itself 16 years old and holywars also ended 16 years ago, so the timeframe probably just take several month. Pervical also born in camelot before he was taken away his grandpa
And seem percival have different mother than diodra because diodra mom seem died after givinh birth to him
It looks good but i couldn't read 4koa yet, so i can't say much. Also did we see any star in Camelot?

is there any calculation for demon king, supreme deity and arthur for creating their own dimension?
if yes is there any timeframe for it?
We have a timeframe for Neo Camelot’s creation but the calc isn’t accepted yet due to the lack of info about the dimension

What is the time frame?
The Eternal Kingdom is created after the end of the holy war and before Percival is born, maybe you can use the deadline of a few days or month. When Percival's grandfather meets Meliodas and talks about the Eternal Realm Percival was still a baby.

We have a timeframe for Neo Camelot’s creation but the calc isn’t accepted yet due to the lack of info about the dimension

how about this and this?
the moment when they suspended time to cath palug and leave from world that arthur create unconsiously, there are moon and starry sky. Not camelot.... but its still "world" doesn't it

Let's take this calc here.

Do all the panel height bullshit and the formula to get the angle in degrees (the formula comes out in radians, so you need to convert it to degrees).

Go to the calculator and click on distance. Plug the angle into where it says angle, and input the size of the object you're using as a reference (in the case of that calculation, it's part of a building).

I haven't counted.

Let's take this calc here.

Do all the panel height bullshit and the formula to get the angle in degrees (the formula comes out in radians, so you need to convert it to degrees).

Go to the calculator and click on distance. Plug the angle into where it says angle, and input the size of the object you're using as a reference (in the case of that calculation, it's part of a building).

I haven't counted.
I don't understand how you convert radians to degrees
Also I would like to know how you convert joule to tnt value?

Last edited:
Look it up. For example, '1.02 radians to degrees.'

Divide the joule value by 4,184,000,000.

Back