• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yeah said attack is stated to be lightning based and magic types explain that they use natural forces i don’t see how it should be debated but do your thing it’s not that big of a deal for a Mach 20 calc 😹
My dude, my brother in christ, I'm not debating the magic types. I'm asking you to give the full translation to show that it's not just some out of context characters. I don't see how it should be debated either.

My dude, my brother in christ, I'm not debating the magic types. I'm asking you to give the full translation to show that it's not just some out of context characters. I don't see how it should be debated either.
can you give me a link to the sandboxes that you showed before? And Are profile upgrades complete?

Oh DAMN sorry i didn’t understand

前回までの鹿の角を持つ神・ケルンノス。そう名付けられた敵は、煉獄の幻獣〟で、角から発する雷撃でパーシバルを襲う!! パーシバルは、右手に剣、左手に魔力を携え、角に太

An ancient god with deer horns, Cernunos. The so-named enemy is a Beast of Purgatory, which attacks Percival with a lightning attack emitted from its horns!!

the rest of the side text Is about Sin waking up and giving advice to Perci that couldn’t cut the horns Blablabla

here's all of the archives. i'm moving all of them for the final one.

no. i'm preoccupied
I looked at the Sandboxes again and i wanted to ask a question, why Is 50% DK Large Country lvl if SD’s durability Is Continental We know that Both at 50% Would be an equal fight which should mean that he can damage her to some extent the same way she can damage him

I propose 50% DK up scaling to her durability at 50%

We had this discussion before. Basically, we don't know if they can damage each other, and we've seen DK/PDK get harmed by characters on par with his AP, whereas SD unapologetically tanked something 2x stronger than herself with 0 ***** to give.

We had this discussion before. Basically, we don't know if they can damage each other, and we've seen DK/PDK get harmed by characters on par with his AP, whereas SD unapologetically tanked something 2x stronger than herself with 0 ***** to give.
Mh okay it’s a bit weird since they are presented as equals and perfect balance but i can understand

It's a bit strange to me as well, but I think it also stops a lot of weird circular scaling arguments. For example, SD and DK are threats to each other, so they scale to each other's durability, which is already 2x their own attack potency.

Is this Scan real?

I think yes.
It's a bit strange to me as well, but I think it also stops a lot of weird circular scaling arguments. For example, SD and DK are threats to each other, so they scale to each other's durability, which is already 2x their own attack potency.
By Ashura shouldn’t Arthur’s durability be high 6a with chaos powers since he is able to make barriers with chaos?

Also the Albion durabity should be 7a according to the attack potency page and the Albion surviving its Full countered attack https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._no_Taizai:_Albion_II_Swipes_Across_a_Hilltop 7a starts in the 100 megaton range.

By Ashura shouldn’t Arthur’s durability be high 6a with chaos powers since he is able to make barriers with chaos?

He's already much higher with his normal durability, let alone Chaos.
Also the Albion durabity should be 7a according to the attack potency page and the Albion surviving its Full countered attack https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._no_Taizai:_Albion_II_Swipes_Across_a_Hilltop 7a starts in the 100 megaton range.
No, because part of his cheek was burned off. You don't need 2x your own AP to survive a Full Counter with moderate or heavy damage, unlike how Gil, Derieri and Twigo minimal to no damage.

Last edited:
I think we need more than the designs for them to be canonical. Let's wait for some more evidence.
My friend says that the ban can get infinite speed because it goes to every corner of an infinite place. I don't agree with this, but my friend wanted to get your opinion too. Also who is making nnt grand cross profiles?

Last edited:
My friend says that the ban can get infinite speed because it goes to every corner of an infinite place. I don't agree with this, but my friend wanted to get your opinion too. Also who is making nnt grand cross profiles?
I agree 100% with your friend this proves that Galand running away from Merlin's TP is a feat of infinite speed. and that all sins and commandments have infinite speed.🤓🤡

hm your friend has a point since he is said to have traversed Infinite expansions.
And Makai said it's a nai form is used to take it literally. (at least that's what I remember)

I agree 100% with your friend this proves that Galand running away from Merlin's TP is a feat of infinite speed. and that all sins and commandments have infinite speed.🤓🤡
Disagree. Teleport is not İnfinite speed. This is important point about İnfinite speed feat. Also in raw version it says "round and round" so ban didn't travel end of The purgotary. Here is the raw version.

Type up "七つの大罪" "raw" into google (or whatever search engine you use), and make sure they're in quotes. You'll find tons of results
I tried this but i can't get The result. I'm searching for 269. chapter's raw form but i can't find it. What should i do is there any website?

Discordo. O teletransporte não é uma velocidade infinita. Este é um ponto importante sobre o feito de velocidade infinita. Também na versão bruta, diz "volta e volta", então o ban não viajou até o final do purgotário. Aqui está a versão crua.
euThis was translated by Google translator and i was being ironic

Also who is making nnt grand cross profiles?
Speedster was before the ban, and some other people were helping him.

Overall, I had very little interest.
I tried this but i can't get The result. I'm searching for 269. chapter's raw form but i can't find it. What should i do is there any website?
I'm not actually allowed to provide websites publically on the wiki.

I don't know any site, I think you can only read the raw manga by buying
Oh i guessed it but i wanted to answer. I don't have source different from Google translate
Basically says that Ban is wandering round and round across the Endless Underworld/Purgatory

Edit: a Nai form is used for « Endless »

Nai forms are special forms used to negate things and to make something more litteral which is why It’s not considered hyperbolic in this sentence

Translation made by Makai

I don't know any site, I think you can only read the raw manga by buying

Basically says that Ban is wandering round and round across the Endless Underworld/Purgatory

Edit: a Nai form is used for « Endless »

Nai forms are special forms used to negate things and to make something more litteral which is why It’s not considered hyperbolic in this sentence

Translation made by Makai
This isn't feat for İnfinite speed

No the raw just states that he wanders round and round inside the inf purgatory not that he goes to every corner

Back