• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I've been asked by Speedster to relay these messages.

He believes the Commandments should have a resistance towards Power Absorption because "Commandments can't be removed without the user's consent".

He also believes that Arthur should get Subjective Reality but he hasn't really explained the reason why he believes he should have the ability yet.

He believes the Commandments should have a resistance towards Power Absorption because "Commandments can't be removed without the user's consent".

He also believes that Arthur should get Subjective Reality but he hasn't really explained the reason why he believes he should have the ability yet.
If the God speedster said who am I to disagree?

would you be able to level up Meliodas somehow using this? Arthur casts a spell on Tristan, and Meliodas uses a Full Counter casting the spell back to Arthur which also hits the stairs, but the stairs don't take any (apparent) damage, but then Meliodas makes a direct on Arthur and just the waves of shock from the attack is enough to destroy a part of the ladder

Last edited:

i guess it because what anything arthur think it will instanlly appears, similar to luffy subjective reality maybe?

EXTRA PAGES FROM VOLUME 10

Among them we have a cover showing Katz and El

A mini story where we see Nasiens talking to Hendricks

We also have a page where it is revealed that Golgious is the father from Thetis. Image

Along with volume 10 we had some pages of chapters that were changed by Nakaba when making the volume

They are pages of chapters 78, 83 and 84

And along with them came 2 more pages 83

IMG_20230121_155028_901.jpg

They animated stuff like Tower of God. And apparently TMS animation studio will help( they did Dr Stone and Baki)

The Merlin we saw with Arthur is a fairy. She is killed by chaos (or a creature created by it) as soon as they cross that "gate".

I only found these[1], [2], [3]
Unless these sandboxes are out of date (or invalid), I found some inconsistencies.

Cusack is large country while Derriere is country+. This doesn't make sense as the fusion of Chandler and Cusack took damage from Ryodoshel without a fisic body. Derriere Skinned the Ryodoshel on her physical body, he couldn't do anything against her, and she was superior to him in the entire fight being also superior in speed. She received a point-blank attack from Ryodoshel and took no damage.

Mael is like country+ and large country with The One, but I think he should get large country without needing to use The One. Mael after noon gave one shot in the primordial that was the fusion of Chandler and Cusack (who are like large country in the sandbox) and Ryodoshel should also be large country for damaging the Primordial.

After making this giant text I went to take a look at the sandbox again and noticed that they get a possibly large country with enchantment. But, I still think they should be large country for the reason that Ryodoshel damages Primordial. Mael>Derriere>primordial>or=Ryodoshel

Sorry for the text

We don't upscale to that degree, otherwise I would have suggested Large Country level Mael myself.

Cusack is Large Country level by imbuing his weaponry with magic, and just Country level normally. Cusack normally doesn't do this, and simply projects darkness out of empty hilts like a lightsaber. This is why the much stronger Original Demon is rated as Country level+, but has Continent level with his magic weaponry (OG Demon also uses Cusack's hilt, so his normal weaponry isn't imbued).

Last edited:
Back