• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I found another detail. It's outright confirmed by the side text that 2nd Mark Ominous Nebula > Flash.

There's some really good shit in these side summaries. For example, it's confirmed that God doesn't nullify magic, it reverses it just like DK.

I'm going to look through all the chapters in japanese.
that dont make sense, zeldris never healed from magic , theres a chance it could do both but idk it always said he nulls magic

I don't recall any instance where nullifying magic would even heal his wounds to begin with.

He didn't even have any wounds noticeable wounds at first while fighting Ludoshel and King. Then everyone stopped using magic that he even could/did nullify.

Also Byasura, Zezu dropped all he has on the SOL Ludociel thing. I still feel that the only thing relevant is that one summary scan.

So according to Meliodas there's no weapon as of yet that can withstand Lancelot's Magic.

Would that include weapons like Lostvayne that can withstand Meliodas's Enchanted attacks??

Wasn’t Lostvayne crafted by Dubs tho ?
Yeah but it says that there's no weapon that can withstand his magic power.

The Wordings make it seem as tho even Lostvayne is not an exception.

But even taking Lostvayne out of the equation won't that make Lancelot magic> Zeldris's sword?

Yeah but it says that there's no weapon that can withstand his magic power.

The Wordings make it seem as tho even Lostvayne is not an exception.

But even taking Lostvayne out of the equation won't that make Lancelot magic> Zeldris's sword?
Zeldris broke Dubs favorite weapons and even his shield that should be > Lostvayne in terms of durability so idk

Zeldris broke Dubs favorite weapons and even his shield that should be > Lostvayne in terms of durability so idk
Zeldris states that his weapon was special and he actually bought it or something like that and went on about how its how the sword is used.

It's a common sword as you're trying to assert and can handle Zeldris' magicđź—ż

I've always wondered if Galand, Zeldris, DK, Holy War era Meliodas, Mael, etc had weapons equivalent to Sacred Treasures like the Holy Knights do.

Last edited:
Zeldris states that his weapon was special and he actually bought it or something like that and went on about how its how the sword is used.

It's a common sword as you're trying to assert and can handle Zeldris' magicđź—ż
Makes sense but Lance Is supposed to be weaker than Meli that doesn’t destroy his swords when attacking

Nah don't think that's the case.

It's just that his magic is so strong
He just isn’t skilled when it comes to gauging how much power he can apply to objects
He only know how to measure how much energy he can put on his arrows

So we can’t use his lack of skills to scale him higher than others that may potentially just know how to measure their strength

Escanor when accessing The One was breaking his sacred treasure too

Zeldris when fighting Escanor could break Rhitta too despite not breaking his normal sword it’s a bit inconsistant

this is the 3rd time ive seen something like this.. why do yall think trillion dark can upgrade tier?

this is the 3rd time ive seen something like this.. why do yall think trillion dark can upgrade tier?
I don't know, curiosity, I don't think it's upe. but each ball has the same destructive power so with Meliodas being a big island, each ball would be at the level of a big island, would there be multiple balls at the level of a big island, or not?

Back