• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I agree with zezu here you need to chill tf out, waiting a couple of months for a verse wide revisions with very little supporters is stressful

Byasura is literally the only admin that's a supporter that can do the crt while others are just here to shit on the verse
Majin out here calling Mitch 🥵

i agree but i dont think demon is ******** , hes just more critical but he does keep an eye on it for any crazy over the top wanks
It depends i never saw him comment Here to help us finding hax or calculating things or just supporting the verse every Time he comment is to disagree with something look at his last appearances:
-Debunking Resistance negation for purgatory flames
-Debunking E.E for Ark
-Debunking regen negation on something we added as a possibility
-Saying hellblaze wouldn’t have the same effects as Hellblaze depending on the user to debunk the regen negation that affected Ban
-Other BS

all of this in a thread where we asked about the presentation of the page not it’s content

-Debunking a calc
-Disagreeing with another

Without giving any clue on how to do it the right way that i remember of

Disagreeing with the purgatory thing despite having multiple linked proofs and translations + explanation about japanese grammar etc… + Some nnt context
(Even ByAsura said their arguments were really weak despite being 3 or 4 against me)

As a result i rebunked 4 out of 5 abilities and agreed on removing One due to the name not being used anymore.

The calcs aren’t used at all despite him being able to give us alternatives

The purgatory thing is on standby despite having full proof about it

I like him and i respect his expérience but i dislike his behavior By Asura had to ask him to chill with the verse and stop trying to Debunk everything he could yet he kept doing the same i Also dislike some of the things he said about Speedster that has many defaults and things to work on (patience is one of the probleme) but does not deserve some of the things Mitch said (He then apologized so it’s okay)

Edit: i would be totally okay with him being more critical With the verse if he was putting more efforts into helping us tho it ain’t the case unfortunately Which is pretty sad knowing how many calcs he is doing when he truly supports a verse (He litteraly admitted not giving a f about the verse he legit shouldn’t be a supporter)

NB: yeah i was spying on y’all since the beginning of the GC without having an account muahahahah

Lmaoo let's move on from this before it gets heated

I would continue the 4kota sandboxes but I've been sick all weekend
What are the ones you finished?
We know Majin… we know…
Of course i respect him as i said buuuut sometimes it’s just pretty annoying to see that he fakes being a nnt supporter to criticize everything with most of the Time VERY POOR ARGUMENTS
would you be interested in making grand cross, prisoner of the sky and 4koa sandboxes?

At this point we might as well just forget about the scaling chain or find someone else to do it.
Far better alternative: you leave the wiki for good this time.

Yeah, I get you've had to wait, but it's literally almost done and there's no new scaling chains for the foreseeable future. Getting another admin to learn and redo the chain will make the entire process move at a far more glacial pace.

The CW has had to wait about 4 months for new revisions, and Majin has been taking weeks to do these sandboxes. It's not uncommon.

Last edited:
The CW has had to wait about 4 months for new revisions, and Majin has been taking weeks to do these sandboxes. It's not uncommon.
In my defense.... there is no defense

But fr I've been preoccupied with work and I took the day off today because I've been sick so I'll continue to work on the sanboxes

I'm not asking you to accelerate your schedule. Take your time.

My point was more that I've also been preoccupied with this kind of stuff, and it does take a lot of time.
take as long as yall need tbh , dont let speedster rush you lol. tho its gonna be a slap in the face when someone makes a debunk post after all this work and time

Got a question, iirc Melascula and Tristan basically confirm that Elizabeth is stronger than Tristan and if High 6-B Tristan works would that mean that Elizabeth gets a High 6-B rating and by virtue scale to people like base meliodas?

Tristan wasn't using Destroyer magic or his Demon Form, which Melascula compared directly to someone like Meliodas to explain the contrast between forms.

Elizabeth is only above Tristan with Enchanter, and Tristan himself doesn't like to think about the Demon form at all.

It's worth noting that the Talismans could react to Gowther's attack and disperse, but weren't as fast.

Pretty much everyone could keep up with them, barring Fiddich's Haste.
Imagine Gowther control arrow being Natural light (It can’t be interfered with the spear passed right through it)

Back