• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

While we wait for the fight to end we still need to think about the scaling and shit

So Apparently Base Tristan > Ten C and Demon Mark Meliodas(excluding Cursed By Light Zeldris)

And the Ten C downscale from Tarmiel Ocean which got upgraded so are the Ten C like Estarossa Low 6-B?

While we wait for the fight to end we still need to think about the scaling and shit

So Apparently Base Tristan > Ten C and Demon Mark Meliodas(excluding Cursed By Light Zeldris)

And the Ten C downscale from Tarmiel Ocean which got upgraded so are the Ten C like Estarossa Low 6-B?
Base Tristan ≈> DM2 Meli due to him piercing the cocoon of amped melascula

Current amped 10Cs should be around low archangel lvl ig

Base Tristan ≈> DM2 Meli due to him piercing the cocoon of amped melascula

Current amped 10Cs should be around low archangel lvl ig
Yeah and this is before the enchantment which is a 2-3× amp, I'd like to take the mean of 2 and 3 which is 2.5

So Tristan with an enchantment would be 7.5 Teratons

Edit: 8.25 Teratons

Last edited:
Yeah and this is before the enchantment which is a 2-3× amp, I'd like to take the mean of 2 and 3 which is 2.5

So Tristan with an enchantment would be 7.5 Teratons
base Tristan= 3 teratons
base Tristan enchantment=7.5
demon mark Tristan = 15 teratons ?

do mela and galand get a scaling upgrade

Btw, a question
Since demon blood contains thing like darkness, transmutation, biological manipulation, corruption type 1 and etc. Does that give demon naturally resist those thing?

Btw, a question
Since demon blood contains thing like darkness, transmutation, biological manipulation, corruption type 1 and etc. Does that give demon naturally resist those thing?
Maybe. Vampires can resist the effects of demon blood so they should scale.
Excalibur only channelled the energy into Arthur and Chaos.
so Arthur and the sword has it then. Also why exactly is this taking 1 to 2 days when it seems to be practically done.

Also why exactly is this taking 1 to 2 days when it seems to be practically done.
His sword doesn't have it, he does. And I don't see why it scales to physicals.

No offence, but it shouldn't really seem like anything when you're not the one doing it.

Btw, a question
His sword doesn't have it, he does. And I don't see why it scales to physicals.

No offence, but it shouldn't really seem like anything when you're not the one doing it.
What do you think? Should vampires scale at least?

My people, I'd like to apologise. It turns out Assault Mode wouldn't upgrade as many characters as I thought. I got a bit confused with my own scaling (sus)tem.

There's still upgrades, nonetheless, and it's huge supporting evidence for the current chain.

It also means that Britt DK is actually 702.416590596 teratons.
Vampire like Gelda can suck Zeldris's blood without turn into Demons
Maybe Biological Manipulation and Corruption, but even humans are often compatible and never get darkness powers.

Back