• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

The cover doesn’t say endless it uses a spécial form used to emphasize things (Basically it’s a form mostly used for litteral statements Using a certain type of negation) going with their thread if it isn’t contradicted and if it talks about the structure in itself being endless it should be fine
So it’s fine to use

Edit: the only counter argument was Damage with his « editor note » thing that i adressed (We use like 300+ of these statements with the Q/A and side texts)

Double Edit: I’ll finally Go to sleep i’m dying
Q&A sections =/= Cover text.

It was closed and I didn't want to.

I don't know. I don't have much of an opinion, and it was more of a suggestion.

I'll open it when Makai wants it open.

Are you sure he's even going to answer?

From the Chaos thread.

Pretty much nothing has ever come of that databook.
Also do you now agree with assualt mode being a 2x multiplier?

I think it's a bit too speculative, but I'll list it as one of the possibilities in the new scaling.
No it’s not a character compared to post revival Meliodas had to use enchantment to break out that’s verbatim a 2 to 3 times amp and it fits with Meliodas having to use assualt mode to break out

It was closed and I didn't want to.

I don't know. I don't have much of an opinion, and it was more of a suggestion.

I'll open it when Makai wants it open.

Are you sure he's even going to answer?

From the Chaos thread.

Pretty much nothing has ever come of that databook.
Do you mean makai arguments? Why were they week?

No it’s not a character compared to post revival Meliodas had to use enchantment to break out that’s verbatim a 2 to 3 times amp and it fits with Meliodas having to use assualt mode to break out
That's not what happened at all.

Tristan scales above Post-Revival by piercing the cocoon to begin with (something he didn't use enchantments for), which Meliodas couldn't do at all without Assault Mode. He then proceeded to casually tear the amped Cocoon in two with the enchanter amp.

The reason why this may be a 2 to 3x amp for Assault Mode is simply the fact that 2nd Mark couldn't damage it at all and Assault Mode obliterated it, whereas Tristan didn't completely obliterate it.

Tristan scales above Post-Revival by piercing the cocoon to begin with (something he didn't use enchantments for), which Meliodas couldn't do at all without Assault Mode. He then proceeded to casually tear the amped Cocoon in two with the enchanter amp.

The reason why this may be a 2 to 3x amp for Assault Mode is simply the fact that 2nd Mark couldn't damage it at all and Assault Mode obliterated it, whereas Tristan didn't completely obliterate it.
That makes sense like I said I agree with assualt mode being at least a 2 times multiplier and at higher at a 3 times multiplier

Also Meliodas destroyed the cocoon without even fully transforming which none of the commandments including Zeldris without the DK power can do.

Yeah 😭 thanks
Byashura agrees with making Chaos Arthur at least multi continental after the upgrades due to absorbing the magic from the chaos of the lake which absorb the power of the sins combine attack. Also Arthur in his human key should have absorbtion. Add it to your crt

so add the Arthur thing to your crt

well i was just happy for him, anywho we can get back to topic . speaking of that tho did we ever agree that ludo lightning spree thing was lightning based? ima go rewatch the animation and see something

Nnt can get to multi continental in 4koa 10x amps. Which byashura agrees to only be usable in 4koa
the thing about this ITS POISON in a good way imo... cuz its auto go back to NNT soon anyways... we really think the old sins wont scale? they just havnt shown it yet but they will soon and then its gonna be another war for upgrades/downgrades of NNT .. i see the future with my ALMIGHTY

the thing about this ITS POISON in a good way imo... cuz its auto go back to NNT soon anyways... we really think the old sins wont scale? they just havnt shown it yet but they will soon and then its gonna be another war for upgrades/downgrades of NNT .. i see the future with my ALMIGHTY
Lmao We all know what will happen Some ppl Here (i won’t give names will scream) «Outlier » when NNT will get the upgrade So it’ll lead to more wars

Lmao We all know what will happen Some ppl Here (i won’t give names will scream) «Outlier » when NNT will get the upgrade So it’ll lead to more wars
listen they scream "ocean aint this and that" but once it gets fully proven its gonna be "outlier" i agree it will happen lmao

we saying facts tho.. its happen like 3x before.. but its fine.. all we gotta do is wait for NNT scaling and watch the crazy happen.. just keep an eye open and dont say i aint tell ya

Back