• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Planning to.
They just say he doesn't stand a chance. Don't know why that'd refer to True Magic when he doesn't even become TM in the fight.
here It's consistent with everyone on britannia sensing DK britannia magical power.
They don't refer to which form. Griamore already said this before Britannia DK even existed, so that doesn't even make sense.

Planning to.

They just say he doesn't stand a chance. Don't know why that'd refer to True Magic when he doesn't even become TM in the fight.

They don't refer to which form. Griamore already said this before Britannia DK even existed, so that doesn't even make sense.
Yes this was after everyone sensed DK Britannia magic even griamore sensed it. Zeldris also sensed and later had the DK Memories after being possessed. Then he makes the statement about Meliodas being stronger than the DK. So this makes sense he sensed the magic power of DK Britannia and made both statements you have no chance of winning and True magic Meliodas being stronger.

Yes this was after everyone sensed DK Britannia magic even griamore sensed it.
No, it was in chapter 308, which is long before he existed.
Zeldris also sensed and later had the DK Memories after being possessed.
Zeldris was possessed before Britannia DK was a thing, so this doesn't help your case.
Then he makes the statement about Meliodas being stronger than the DK. So this makes sense he sensed the magic power of DK Britannia and made both statements you have no chance of winning and True magic Meliodas being stronger.
'You have no chance of winning' is meaningless, and all that other stuff is irrelevant when Zeldris has knowledge on all forms of Demon King, especially 50% DK.

No, it was in chapter 308, which is long before he existed.

Zeldris was possessed before Britannia DK was a thing, so this doesn't help your case.

'You have no chance of winning' is meaningless, and all that other stuff is irrelevant when Zeldris has knowledge on all forms of Demon King (barring his 100% old form), especially 50% DK.
But why would he say a weaker form of the demon king that's head canon. My bad I meant that after griamore made that statement many chapters later he sensed DK Britannia. Yes Zeldris has the DK memories from being possessed so he knew about the DK prime power. It's very likely he was referring to Britannia DK or PDK.

But why would he say a weaker form of the demon king that's head canon.
Why would he say a stronger form of DK? This is head canon.

You see how arbitrary a statement like that is?
My bad I meant that after griamore made that statement many chapters later he sensed DK Britannia.
And he didn't make the same comment again, so this is irrelevant.
Yes Zeldris has the DK memories from being possessed so he knew about the DK prime power.
I actually edited that out after realising this, but nothing you say really changes the fact that he knows about every other form too.
It's very likely he was referring to Britannia DK.
Your reasoning for that is still quite sub-par.

I think so. But DK does the same with Ruler, and that can stop stronger attacks.

Again, it just changes the rating of the people he already upscales from, and this also creates circular scaling (they're scaled to DK, but DK is scaled to them). He concentrated 1 attack on 7 of them, so that's the most logical course.
Didn’t Diane break through her barrier with Rush Rock 😭

Like sorry if it annoying but, can i know once again what significanly meliodas doesn't compare to demon king?
I agreed with your purpose, but
nanatsu-no-taizai-12491587-71095d20b6c8f2279835e34a762e151b.jpg

nanatsu-no-taizai-12491593-a873dc1630a8973b97246fe91ac69a5d.jpg

They doesn't equally to demon king only in Power level and magic relevant, in terms of strength meliodas and escanor should be scale for kind a outpaced demon king. Honestly i think True Magic meliodas it's state to be surpass demon king (zeldris and SD already state it also) only in terms of yeah like the name, "magic" that can erase demon king as one of stabilization world nature that chaos made. I mean also we agreed before that magic,strength, and spirit isn't always relevant like conclusion of denzel being weaker than red demon strenght, but in terms magic and spirit he above red demon.

And i think escanor The one ultimate doesn't give any significantly amp than the one form, it just give escanor more time to use sunshine strongest form due the one minute already finished with his lifespan as a cost

Why would he say a stronger form of DK? This is head canon.

You see how arbitrary a statement like that is?

And he didn't make the same comment again, so this is irrelevant.

I actually edited that out after realising this, but nothing you say really changes the fact that he knows about every other form too.

Your reasoning for that is still quite sub-par.
Whatever this is like FH Zeref and Acnolgolia all over again. If Meliodas is stronger than half power DK he is still relative to FP DK(because FP DK is just 2x stronger) and it's just magical power he was referring to I am pretty sure his physical strength is also on par with the DK but you can't sense that. Also I asked Nakaba about this so we just have to wait.
I'll check. If that's the case, then it seems more like an anti-feat for Mel and Zel.

It might also not be strictly a physical attack, since earth manip is magic.
She didn't break she just pushed her back because it was magic nophysical

Like sorry if it annoying but, can i know once again what significanly meliodas doesn't compare to demon king?
Literally the two scans you just showed were Demon King not even getting scratched by Lostvayne, and overpowering Mel while being super casual.

I don't see a point in addressing the rest because power levels weren't brought into the equation.
Whatever this is like FH Zeref and Acnolgolia all over again. If Meliodas is stronger than half power DK he is still relative to FP DK(because FP DK is just 2x stronger) and it's just magical power he was referring to I am pretty sure his physical strength is also on par with the DK but you can't sense that. Also I asked Nakaba about this so we just have to wait.
Agreed.
She didn't break she just pushed her back because it was magic nophysical
Agreed.

Last edited:
nanatsu-no-taizai-12491587-71095d20b6c8f2279835e34a762e151b.jpg

nanatsu-no-taizai-12491593-a873dc1630a8973b97246fe91ac69a5d.jpg

They doesn't equally to demon king only in Power level and magic relevant, in terms of strength meliodas and escanor should be scale for kind a outpaced demon king. Honestly i think True Magic meliodas it's state to be surpass demon king (zeldris and SD already state it also) only in terms of yeah like the name, "magic" that can erase demon king as one of stabilization world nature that chaos made. I mean also we agreed before that magic,strength, and spirit isn't always relevant like conclusion of denzel being weaker than red demon strenght, buy in terms magic and spirit he above red demon.

And i think escanor The one ultimate doesn't give any significantly amp than the one form, it just give escanor more time to use sunshine strongest form due the one minute already finished with his lifespan as a cost
I made the arguments about physical strength for True magic Meliodas. Like I said I asked nakaba about this. This is becoming FH Zeref and Acnologloia all over again. "he is as strong as pre sbt acnolgia" "Actually he should be stronger because of Irene statement" and back and fought until they agree with being comparable to pre sbt acnologia

Literally the two scans you just showed were Demon King not even getting scratched by Lostvayne, and overpowering Mel while being super casual.

I don't see a point in addressing the rest because power levels weren't brought into the equation.

Agreed.

Agreed.
So what now?

Maybe, unless it's not actually hellblaze and he just calls it something similar.
Also shouldn't Pellgarde get resistance negation and NPI for interacting with Percy's magic and burning him and his magic even though Percy's magic adapted to it?

Did he, or did DK just stop producing the storm because he was focusing his effort on Ban?

Anyway, probably not. DK's was cycling the entire perimeter of Camelot at 15 hertz, whereas Ban's would only travel across the radius in an unknown timeframe. Adding salt to the wound, it'd have to be halved.

I mixed up hertz and rpm, making the calc 60x faster. The high-end is now Multi-Continent level.

Let's hope it gets accepted.

Back