• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I'd prefer not to say. You know, personal stuff. It's not like I had no time (otherwise I wouldn't be doing the DK calc rn), but I just couldn't spend the day on it.

Ok.

Like I said, hopefully tomorrow.

Anyway, I'll try squeeze high results out of this DK calc.

I'd prefer not to say. You know, personal stuff. It's not like I had no time (otherwise I wouldn't be doing the DK calc rn), but I just couldn't spend the day on it.

Ok.

Like I said, hopefully tomorrow.

Anyway, I'll try squeeze high results out of this DK calc.
Which demon king calc? Just to be clear Dk britannia could get class p LS and likely large country level?

So mergeing with a coutry an treathing all the citizens and everyone saying that they are doomed is not enough evidence?
If merging with buildings isn't enough, I don't see why merging with a country would be.

Why would everyone saying they're doomed mean he could move the entire country? He's an immensely powerful being, and everyone could sense that or see the intense storms assailing cities.
that just wind 😔 how can you calc
Kinetic energy.

If merging with buildings isn't enough, I don't see why merging with a country would be.

Why would everyone saying they're doomed mean he could move the entire country? He's an immensely powerful being, and everyone could sense that.

Kinetic energy.
It's not a problem I asked nakaba about this

Why would everyone saying they're doomed mean he could move the entire country? He's an immensely powerful being, and everyone could sense that or see the intense storms assailing cities.

Kinetic energy.
will it get high like country lvl

Firstly, I don't recall that at all.

Secondly, it wasn't a 'reprimand', I just disagreed.

Third, we allow anime versions if the depiction isn't drastically different. The Diane one was.
We just have to wait. Then again you are not very patient

Which crt?
The current one, that I've unfortunately been forcing you guys to wait a billion years for me to finish.

Third, we allow anime versions if the depiction isn't drastically different. The Diane one was.

The current one, that I've unfortunately been forcing you guys to wait a billion years for me to finish.
It's not a problem I asked nakaba about this feat. How was it so different? The size is around the same.

But you are expecting to finish it by tomorrow?

Bleach and Speedster, it's best if you get off each other's cases.

This isn't an insult. I'm just saying that it's getting toxic.
How was it so different? The size is around the same.
She literally doesn't hit the boulder back down in the manga. Also, it varies massively in size in the anime.
But you are expecting to finish it by tomorrow?
I definitely want that, at least.

Just 1 billion years? lol

Bleach and Speedster, it's best if you get off each other's cases.

This isn't an insult. I'm just saying that it's getting toxic.

She literally doesn't hit the boulder back down in the manga. Also, it varies massively in size in the anime.

I definitely want that, at least.
Did you figure out how to scale SD barrier? Since Zeldris and Meliodas were amped in the novel. Also would any of the sins scale to large country level they did tank the DK Britannia attacks when his magic was on?

Do we have a reason to assume SD and her barrier are comparable?

All of the Sins took it, so the energy would logically be divided between each of them.

Do we have a reason to assume SD and her barrier are comparable?

All of the Sins took it, so the energy would logically be divided between each of them.
So just higher with barrier then? Yes, but he was crushing all of them individually. So just likely higher for the sins then(UTO Escanor ad true magic Meliodas should scale to this)?

Maybe.

He used 1 attack on all 7 of them.

Also, that scaling doesn't work because it'd change the rating of the people DK upscales from to get his AP in the first place.

Maybe.

He used 1 attack on all 7 of them.

Also, that scaling doesn't work because it'd change the rating of the people DK upscales from.
What about likely higher for true magic Meliodas and UTO Escanor? Also, I just realized that Zeldris saw and sensed DK Britannia's power and said that he had no chance of winning so he is definitely referring to that DK.

I think so. But DK does the same with Ruler, and that can stop stronger attacks.
What about likely higher for true magic Meliodas and UTO Escanor? Also, I just realized that Zeldris saw and sensed DK Britannia's power and said that he had no chance of winning so he is definitely referring to that DK.
Again, it just changes the rating of the people he already upscales from, and this also creates circular scaling (they're scaled to DK, but DK is scaled to them). He concentrated 1 attack on 7 of them, so that's the most logical course.

Last edited:
I think so. But DK does the same with Ruler, and that can stop stronger attacks.

Again, it changes the rating of the people he already upscales from. He concentrated 1 attack on 7 of them, so that's the most logical course.
tbh, idek what barrier yall talking about 💀

Again, it changes the rating of the people he already upscales from, and this also creates circular scaling (they're scaled to DK, but DK is scaled to them). He concentrated 1 attack on 7 of them, so that's the most logical course.
Can this calced? here FP DK <True magic here It's consistent with everyone on britannia sensing DK britannia magical power.

Back