• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Any way it’s stil 64 teratons for Escanor plus 32 teratons for Ban, king and Meliodas. And an unknown teratons for Diane add it together it’s still at large country level.
Their strength was doubled against SD, not DK.

I always thought she used Infinity on the combo, but that was simply my chimp brain misremembering words.

Drole. Though I do recall her stabbing an Indura head.
Actually that is the same amp why would it be different? Why would she say it will make you feel tired for a week. If it didn’t amp them?

I'm saying that's not quite decided yet. There's still some SD details to talk about before it's 64 (currently, it's 32).

I literally didn't say they weren't amped, I said she didn't use Infinity to amp them. Which she didn't.

I'm saying that's not quite decided yet. There's still some SD details to talk about before it's 64 (currently, it's 32).

I literally didn't say they weren't amped, I said she didn't use Infinity to amp them. Which she didn't.
I will ask nakaba about the limit breaker multiplier still likely large country level for DK Britannia would be fine

Why we do take seriously meliodas and zeldris struggle against supreme deity? Unlike demon king that still can be outpaced by conventional physical damage like escanor do, supreme deity has unnamed power opposite of the ruler, which make her has invulnerability against physical damage. Meliodas couldn't bypass it with only ordinary physical damage like his always do, that's why they need to combo it with their darkness to bypass it

Found it :

喜び合うかつての に乗れをなびかせた美しい女は、瞳を強めて、神の
「えた平原を
仲間たちを見下ろしている。
誰も知らない。
久劇の戦いに、その魔女が力を貸していたことを。 その力で神の一刀の威力を倍増させた。 ことを。
「やけど」
「神々の時代は終わった」
Yeah that says that it doubles it And that it is the end of the Time of the gods

we have the nnt/4koa discord to talk I will see come back later in 6 to 7 months speedster352#5928

In short, I am leaving the wiki after I attend some things then I might be back in 6-7 months also you can talk with me on discord after I leave(it's up to you)

we have the nnt/4koa discord to talk I will see come back later in 6 to 7 months speedster352#5928

In short, I am leaving the wiki after I attend some things then I might be back in 6-7 months also you can talk with me on discord after I leave(it's up to you)
So you said it was difficult for you to live this wiki so i have an option for you
Why don’t you Just stay 🥸

So you said it was difficult for you to live this wiki so i have an option for you
Why don’t you Just stay 🥸
Because bs wiki(not a typo) is hypocritical and biased the exact same as they label me as. I will not participate in this farce any longer we have the discord if you want to contact me.

Screenshot_2022-06-11_1.46.37_PM.png

Mhmh okay well we’ll talk there ig
can you translate

Because bs wiki(not a typo) is hypocritical and biased the exact same as they label me as. I will not participate in this farce any longer we have the discord if you want to contact me.
So basically you're malding after our convo in the PMs.

ゼルドリスの体内か ら戒禁が四散し、今 度はブリタニアの大 地そのものを器にし て魔神王が蘇った。 しかし〈七つの大罪〉 の全員が力を合わせ、 合技 “不倶戴天” で 魔神王を倒す。 残った 十個の戒禁はメリオ ダスが消滅させ、こ こに二度目の聖戦が 完全に終結した。
せよ!!
〈七つの大罪〉合、
不倶戴天
「・・・ひれ伏せ 愚か者共!!!,
The ban was scattered from inside Zeldris, and this time the Demon King was revived using the land of Britannia itself as a vessel. However, all of the <Seven Deadly Sins> join forces and defeat the Demon King with the technique "Fukudaiten". The remaining ten bans were extinguished by Meliodas, and the second holy war was completely over.
Let's do it !!
<Seven Deadly Sins>
So he could use the entirety of Brittania?

Your average Holy Knight with a power level of 300 absolutely can't fold a Red Demon, unless amped by Cheat Hope. The entire plotline of the first story arc shows that they get gargantuan amps merely from an imperfect form of blood injection from them.

Back