• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Firstly, Britannia is not made of mountains. Most of the landscape is flat in this region. We agreed to change it to 162 metres as an average.
I already agreed with this and brought up the new height, I just never made the edit because I didn't want to get it evaluated(we're talking about this again because speedster didn't ask for permission to put the calc for evaluation)
Secondly, Sunflower's AoE is circular, and the Induras were spreading radially. So it should be a cylinder.
I'm neutral on this, it's aoe isn't always circular

Also I'm just neutral, judging by the map and the paths that the indura had to take, My doubts are doubts.

Third, this is entirely hypothetical because King never actually says the attack will go far underground.
Since you brought up the nature of Sunflower previously,I'd also like that Sunflower is most commonly shown to dig underground leaving craters(for reference the scans I sent above shows em)

All of those scans actually show outright that it is circular/hemispherical (wouldn't make much difference in this case) in both shape and AoE when firing. Also, a crucial scan left out of the second one shows that the energy attacks firing at the ground still emanated from Sunflower in a circular fashion.

If you look at all the other instances of Sunflower firing, it's almost always a beam or an explosion. The energy blasts could actually debunk this entire point because all he'd need to do is spam them enough just to vaporize a few metres of ground across the entire area.

Are there any databook scans that explain how Sunflower actually works? Like is it concentrated sunlight?

I might be able to squeeze out some high results.

Are there any databook scans that explain how Sunflower actually works? Like is it concentrated sunlight?

I might be able to squeeze out some high results.
1vWfop7.png
dont know what it say but here also ill try to find the first databook and this data book is a bunch of boo boo

Last edited:
Probably not for the first 2 methods, but I'm genuinely unsure for the 3rd.

Edit: 4 now. 4th definitely won't even come close.

Last edited:
Back