• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

ok i give up on reading that shit, all they talking about is rainbows
I've read the full thing. IIRC, the most impressive feat is Diane shattering a mountain of unknown size. But that may have been the other light novel (I read both at some point to get all the feats).

Small City level, which makes this just a supporting feat.

The UK's largest mountain is Ben Nevis, which is 1,345 metres. So the UK isn't exactly as impressive as somewhere like Japan or New Zealand in that regard.
Any abilities ? 😭
Hendy and Vivian make the Chimeras themselves (like that creature holding Vivian hostage).

I have a list somewhere.

asura do you have the statements about the island getting destroyed

The UK's largest mountain is Ben Nevis, which is 1,345 metres. So the UK isn't exactly as impressive as somewhere like Japan or New Zealand in that regard.

Hendy and Vivian make the Chimeras themselves (like that creature holding Vivian hostage).

I have a list somewhere.

I have a list somewhere.
Ok could you send it when you find it
Edit: Please of course

Oh. I've been over those statements with Speed, and (in the version I'm using, at least) probably not.

But they definitely could in context.
Since purgatory survivors have a sixth sense can they enhanced senses and precognition
  • Enhanced Sixth: Users of this rare ability can feel changes without knowing how or why, often reaching into precognition

I suppose that'd make sense if all Demons have the mechanism to become Indura (it just requires 50k not to die).

Sort of.

More just a general question.
Elevation and prominence criteria used in the classification of mountains and hills in the British Isles. There is no worldwide consensus on the definition of mountain versus a hill, but in Great Britain and Ireland it is usually taken to be any summit with an elevation of at least 2,000 feet (or 610 metres).
Average mountain height in the UK so majin was right
Even though I didn't want the Sunflower calc to be evaluated, the high end got accepted
You're welcome I guess?

When all the changes is done, it's adios for me

So far I've done the tarmiel low 6b calc, Sub Relativistic and FTL(Help from others) and hopefully this one.
Same I will leave the wiki after the upgrades. You will be back when they get downgraded again won’t you(I might)?

Back