• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Just saw that, I'll respond when I get home(see this is why I didn't want it to get evaluated)
Elevation and prominence criteria used in the classification of mountains and hills in the British Isles. There is no worldwide consensus on the definition of mountain versus a hill, but in Great Britain and Ireland it is usually taken to be any summit with an elevation of at least 2,000 feet (or 610 metres).
Average mountain heights in Britain

You know what. Since they baby induras were going to spread all over brittania, can I logically assume that they covered the centre of Britannia since they're able to spread all the way to the outskirts of liones which is a greater distance?

You know what. Since they baby induras were going to spread all over brittania, can I logically assume that they covered the centre of Britannia since they're able to spread all the way to the outskirts of liones which is a greater distance?
Yes they did it's literally shown on panel and they were spreading out extremely quickly

Elevation and prominence criteria used in the classification of mountains and hills in the British Isles. There is no worldwide consensus on the definition of mountain versus a hill, but in Great Britain and Ireland it is usually taken to be any summit with an elevation of at least 2,000 feet (or 610 metres).
Average mountain heights in Britain

Should i assume Gowther created the barrier in the Demon village ? Cuz if i assume He did that’s forcefield creation it also seem to repell only chaos knights is it an hax i don’t want to spam the hax request thread too much it also produced electric discharges

probably, but has purgatory ever been called hell
Hellish realm by Merlin
268(Q295): Where is the difference between Purgatory and the Capital of the Dead(Necropolis)?

-The Capital of the Dead is where the soul lives in peace and the Purgatory is the prison for the souls.

Statement about the Q/A says it’s the prison of the souls idk how to interpret this one does anybody have the raw for Chapter 36 page 1

Hellish realm by Merlin
268(Q295): Where is the difference between Purgatory and the Capital of the Dead(Necropolis)?

-The Capital of the Dead is where the soul lives in peace and the Purgatory is the prison for the souls.

Statement about the Q/A says it’s the prison of the souls idk how to interpret this one does anybody have the raw for Chapter 36 page 1
well ig puragatory is the other realm that have beast in it besides the demon realm, but he's obv not from there

%25E4%25B8%2583%25E5%25A4%25A7%25E7%25BD%25AA_%25E7%25AC%25AC243%25E5%259B%259E%2B%25E4%25BA%258E%25E6%2598%25AF%25E4%25BB%2596%25E8%25B8%258F%25E4%25B8%258A%25E6%2597%2585%25E7%25A8%258B_%25E7%25AC%25AC12%25E9%25A1%25B5.jpg.webp

translation of this plz?

%25E4%25B8%2583%25E5%25A4%25A7%25E7%25BD%25AA_%25E7%25AC%25AC243%25E5%259B%259E%2B%25E4%25BA%258E%25E6%2598%25AF%25E4%25BB%2596%25E8%25B8%258F%25E4%25B8%258A%25E6%2597%2585%25E7%25A8%258B_%25E7%25AC%25AC12%25E9%25A1%25B5.jpg.webp

translation of this plz?
The atmosphere with its heat and cold and the earth with its poison,"

"destroying the flesh of the living.

"The distortion of time and space makes the original minute as long as a year,"

"Eats away at the soul of the dead.

soul."

Make people

Loss of feeling,

"to rely on

A sixth sense,"

"It is a land of chaos, where the dead and monsters whose souls have been extinguished roam the land in search of prey."

Firstly, Britannia is not made of mountains. Most of the landscape is flat in this region. We agreed to change it to 162 metres as an average.

Edit: I see you brought this up, and they said nothing on the subject.

Secondly, Sunflower's AoE is circular, and the Induras were spreading radially. So it should be a cylinder.

Third, this is entirely hypothetical because King never actually says the attack will go far underground.

I'll bring this up to the calc group members.

Last edited:
Yes, but you can outright see most of that is flat land, particularly around the centre of Britannia, hence the average.

You're getting confused, sorry I didn't make this clear.

Average refers to the average elevation between the flat ground and the mountains.

Back