• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I am sure why lancelot is quite powerful even can match one shot chaos holy knight and even onpar with galland is because he was got kidnapped and training by lady of lake(?) when he was kid at the extra chapters of 7ds. And tristan should be comparable to lancelot

Awesome well to evaporate all the water would likely mean the sea as well
0197.5-002.png
0197.5-003.png

possibly ?

I straight up said there was an explosion.

Fire and heat that don't vaporize anything. Vaporization is much, much more than scorching, igniting or melting.

I straight up said there was an explosion.

Fire and heat that don't vaporize anything. Vaporization is much, much more than scorching, igniting or melting.
There was lightning when hawk mama was absorbing the indura beam also explosion and fire do vaporize things
Vaporization of an element or compound is a phase transition from the liquid phase to vapor. There are two types of vaporization: evaporation and boiling. Evaporation is a surface phenomenon, whereas boiling is a bulk phenomenon.

You've said this like half a billion times. Please change the record.

You're straight up trying to argue it's a bulk phenomenon, though.

Which currently isn't even translated, and isn't even Large Country level.

Given what we can see, I'd say he's stronger than the Galand fight, and but weaker than the Estarossa fight.
Why not? Vaporizing an ocean is continental on vs wiki anyway I asked nakaba about this feat so we should just wait.

Back