• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I’m saying Escanor, unlike the other Sins, scales above his own Sacred Treasure and can also fight PDK evenly (or almost evenly beforehand Noon, and exceed him by burning his life force) without it.
That's fine then also we shouldn't really be concerned about the whole weaker that 50 percent DK thing since we have way better ap and durability feats for Meliodas(surviving PDK attacks)

That's fine then also we shouldn't really be concerned about the whole weaker that 50 percent DK thing since we have way better ap and durability feats for Meliodas(surviving PDK attacks)
Literally all that does is downscale the 100% deities.

We agreed on not giving them specific numerical figures because there were so many disagreements. It’d just be Higher with Assault Mode, Even Higher with True Magic.

Reread the chapters 320 to 329
The only Sin to consistently draw blood from Prime Demon King Zeldris is Near Noon Escanor, The One Escarnor, and Ultimate The One Escarnor

2nd Demon Mark Meliodas was doing no damage to PDK Zeldris, though he can keep up in speed, all he was doing was staggering him same thing with Ban, and King.

The scan that speedster kept showing, was after PDK Zeldris got bodied by Ultimate The One Escanor. After getting hit, we see that the PDK Zeldris was not damaged by Ban and King's combo attack, and was preparing a summon.

The only attacks that badly harmed PDK Zeldris either came from Escanor, AM Meliodas or a combo attack from all the Sins, all other attacks just staggered or rag dolled him with no harm.

I’d argue even AM Mel doesn’t badly damage him. There’s one scan where it’s implied AM gave him a few scratches and sent him flying, but all the Sins were right behind him and he had Lostvayne.

Reread the chapters 320 to 329
PDK has regen remember. The sins survive, react to and block attacks from the PDK. Meliodas literally soloed the PDK till the sins arrived to help. here
I’d argue even AM Mel doesn’t badly damage him. There’s one scan where it’s implied AM gave him a few scratches and sent him flying, but all the Sins were right behind him and he had Lostvayne.
Cool anything else? here here here

‘Literally solo’d DK’, shows him getting wrecked.

First scan shows him doing no damage with a direct hit. It’s only the anime version where he does, but the anime often diverges from the manga.

Second is counter vanish, which doesn’t scale to physicals. Why do you think Mel is able to do this in base?

Third was explained above by Hurricane.

Like I said, nothing new here.

First scan shows him doing no damage with a direct hit. It’s only the anime version where he does, but the anime often diverges from the manga.

Second is counter vanish, which doesn’t scale to physicals. Why do you think Mel is able to do this in base?

Third was explained above by Hurricane.

Like I said, nothing new here.
You're telling me you don't see the blood loss from the PDK? Also PDK has regen it's part of his demon biology. All I was trying to prove is that the sins scale to the PDK only Escanor is above PDK which we already agreed on.

PDK has regen remember. The sins survive, react to and block attacks from the PDK.
As I said, they scale in speed, but they don't do any damage, except for Escanor, all seven sins combo attacks, or AM Meliodas.

And you don't need to fully scale to survive attacks as ByAsura explained.
Meliodas literally soloed the PDK till the sins arrived to help. here
Keeps up in speed, but does no damage.
Cool anything else? here here here
As ByAsura said.

Do you mean those 3 tiny ass particles in the air? Even if they were blood (which I strongly doubt), it’s so small that it barely constitutes harm.

I know he has regen. He needs to be harmed in the first place, though, and it’s highly visible when Demons heal.

You said he needed AM to damage DK.

As I said, they scale in speed, but they don't do any damage, except for Escanor, all seven sins combo attacks, or AM Meliodas.

And you don't need to fully scale to survive attacks as ByAsura explained.

Keeps up in speed, but does no damage.

As ByAsura said.
Alright, fine what are we even arguing about anyway?

You're telling me you don't see the blood loss from the PDK?
That's wasn't from Meliodas nor Ban and King's combo attack, he was already bleeding because of Escarnor.
Also PDK has regen it's part of his demon biology.
Doesn't Escanor have Regen Negation? Wouldn't that mean any injury he has from Escanor won't heal, therefore any cuts and bleeding he was would still be there.

Zoom in the PDK was cut and bleeding here
That's wasn't from Meliodas nor Ban and King's combo attack, he was already bleeding because of Escarnor.

Doesn't Escanor have Regen Negation? Wouldn't that mean any injury he has from Escanor won't heal, therefore any cuts and bleeding he was would still be there.
Don’t you see kings increase spears? here PDK resist regen negation and he also has the ruler so that is not a problem.

Don’t you see kings increase spears? here
And? What part of "Ban & King's Combo Attack does no damage to DK" confuses you?
PDK resist regen negation and he also has the ruler so that is not a problem
Any mention of him activating it in their fight nor him resisting Ultimate The One Escarnor's Regen Negation?

And as explained by ByAsura Demon Regen is easy to spot.

And? What part of "Ban & King's Combo Attack does no damage to DK" confuses you?

Any mention of him activating it in their fight nor him resisting Ultimate The One Escarnor's Regen Negation?

And as explained by ByAsura Demon Regen is easy to spot.
Yes the ruler was activated from the beginning and was always on they knocked the PDk down and had a conversation then he someone a creature he still had blood here
Again, Hurricane explained that. You haven’t even addressed that specific argument yet.
Monspeet regened from sariel grace which negated Derieri regen

Yes the ruler was activated from the beginning
The DK turned it off, and after turning it off he never turned it back on since the Sins already know how to counter it.

He turned it off when Elizabeth tried to heal him, then got hit by an attack from Merlin. It's the reason why Meliodas and Gowther were able to enter the DK and Zeldris' mind.
0321-013.png

0321-014.png

0322-013.png

they knocked the PDk down and had a conversation then he someone a creature he
And that's all they did, knock him down.
still had blood here
That's still from his fight with Ultimate The One Escanor, and as ByAsura said Demon regen is very visible.

The DK turned it off, and after turning it off he never turned it back on since the Sins already know how to counter it.

He turned it off when Elizabeth tried to heal him, then got hit by an attack from Merlin. It's the reason why Meliodas and Gowther were able to enter the DK and Zeldris' mind.
0321-013.png

0321-014.png

0322-013.png

And that's all they did, knock him down.

That's still from his fight with Ultimate The One Escanor, and as ByAsura said Demon regen is very visible.
Yes but they were distracted by Escanor sacrificing his life and were surprised when the PDK came back up and summoned a creature. We don’t know if he kept the ruler off there is no way to tell and also Gowther has resistance negation.

Yes but they were distracted by Escanor sacrificing his life and were surprised when the PDK came back up and summoned a creature.
Thinking you beat or otherwise harmed someone and then being surprised to see that they're fine from a combo attack and preparing an attack, still doesn't mean that said combo attack did anything other than knock down said person, after they were already beaten down by somebody.

Thinking you beat or otherwise harmed someone and then being surprised to see that they're fine from a combo attack and preparing an attack, still doesn't mean that said combo attack did anything other than knock down said person, after they were already beaten down by somebody.
He could have healed off the damage in that time. I mean you admitted that ban and king combo attacks caused the PDK to bleed with the scans I showed.

Do you mean those 3 tiny ass particles in the air? Even if they were blood (which I strongly doubt), it’s so small that it barely constitutes harm.

I know he has regen. He needs to be harmed in the first place, though, and it’s highly visible when Demons heal.

You said he needed AM to damage DK.
Yes but the sins were distracted so he could have just healed himself in that time also 2nd demon mark Meliodas no sold the PDK attacks

Back