• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He knows about their legends
When does it say this, and what legends do they have? Reminder that Zeldris was sealed away when Gloxinia was still King, and then Dahlia randomly got kidnapped well over 700 years ago.

Hell, when Zeldris meets Dahlia he says 'I am sure you are quite powerful, but you are nothing compared to the current Fairy King', and asks 'Is the current Fairy King's magic so powerful?' This doesn't suggest he's basing his power off their legends, just their abilities in combat.
And He know that you would need the power of a deity in order to clear this miasma that has been created by a deity
Who says he knows, and why is this relevant?
He doesn’t really need to quantify how strong they are And the last part isn’t really relevant
The last part is entirely relevant. He's saying this within the exact line of conversation.
umm you the one making up stuff, i am not tryna get nun accepted on here and plz dont curse
Explain what I've made up? They outright say it's not a matter of power.

Last edited:
That's assuming it's the only singular thing that could clear goddess magic to begin with.

Why? We've had an entire manga to show us that Goddess magic can, in fact, clear out miasma.

This still seems to be based on your presumptions.

When does it say this, and what legends do they have? Reminder that Zeldris was sealed away when Gloxinia was still King.

Who says he knows, and why is this relevant?

The last part is entirely relevant. He's saying this within the exact line of conversation.
As I said let’s wait for the novel
King know about their legend even though he didn’t know them it could be the same
He knows DK created the miasma

DK And SD should anyway scale to the creation of miasma and it’s dispersion

King know about their legend even though he didn’t know them it could be the same
King is the Fairy King, the next one after Dahlia, and someone who lived in Britannia after the Holy War. This is an insanely different case.
He knows DK created the miasma
So a demon who lives in the demon world knows that miasma is a thing? Yes, of course he does. That's got nothing to do with the argument.

Also, another reminder here, virtually the entire Goddess Clan were sealed away, dead or in Britannia. And the Sins knew that. What they didn't know is that they'd very recently regained their forms. This would not be the go-to assumption.
DK And SD should anyway scale to the creation of miasma and it’s dispersion
We currently don't scale them to its creation, and we outright have reason to believe they don't scale to the dispersal. So no on both accounts.
nothing 😔 i finna go jump of the planet to make sure everything that just happened is real 😞
Bruh, I've just spent the last hour being subjected to this abject buffoonery, and you want to come out of this looking like you had the good arguments?

Honestly, we don't even scale Nerobasta to Derieri for damaging her with Goddess Magic. We give Demons resistance for this reason.

Last edited:
Bruh, I've just spent the last hour being subject to this abject buffoonery, and you want to come out of this looking like you had the good arguments?
well at the end of the day i left with a smile on my face and i was stilling smiling even when you started curing me out. well goodnight mate hope you feel better 🦘

well at the end of the day i left with a smile on my face and i was stilling smiling even when you started curing me out. well goodnight mate hope you feel better 🦘
I didn't cuss you out, I said you were making shit up. But right after that (like 2 minutes) I felt bad and changed it to this.
No, you're just getting details wrong. That's all.
well duhhh why would you
Then why would we do the exact same thing in this situation?

Anyways

"Alter the world" can be used for a range feat right?

19-1.jpg

Btw, when merlin teleporting sins from arthur new world create uncounsiously to liones, does it count interdimensional range teleport?

King is the Fairy King, the next one after Dahlia, and someone who lived in Britannia after the Holy War. This is an insanely different case.

So a demon who lives in the demon world knows that miasma is a thing? Yes, of course he does. That's got nothing to do with the argument.

Also, another reminder here, virtually the entire Goddess Clan were sealed away, dead or in Britannia. And the Sins knew that. What they didn't know is that they'd very recently regained their forms. This would not be the go-to assumption.

We currently don't scale them to its creation, and we outright have reason to believe they don't scale to the dispersal. So no on both accounts.

Bruh, I've just spent the last hour being subjected to this abject buffoonery, and you want to come out of this looking like you had the good arguments?

Honestly, we don't even scale Nerobasta to Derieri for damaging her with Goddess Magic. We give Demons resistance for this reason.
Zel spent some time out of his sealing ate souls gained knowledge about what happened during the Time He was sealed he knew them
He know that it would need a god’s power to affect this quantity of miasma that’s what i was saying
Him not scaling to his creation is dumb
Her not scaling on the dispersion Which would Still need an energy output in order to cleanse it is dumb too
There are shit tons of feats that are unused cause y’all call them outliers
Y’all are stating shit in their profiles yet not using it
Your interpretation will not supersede what we’ll see in the novels let’s just wait for them to come out

what about the sd being a threat to world, do that have meaning
That could kind of mean anything without a lot of context.

For example, powerful enough to kill everyone on the planet, capable of destroying/severely damaging the surface of the planet over time, blowing it up, etc.

Zel spent some time out of his sealing ate souls gained knowledge about what happened during the Time
So conjecture, at best, especially since we don't know who he consumed. Plus, this hardly counters Zeldris own suggestions that he doesn't know shit about their powers.
He was sealed he knew them
Screen_Shot_2019-09-04_at_4.01.24_PM.jpg

He know that it would need a god’s power to affect this quantity of miasma that’s what i was saying
He didn't even say or imply that, though. This is what I mean about making shit up.
Him not scaling to his creation is dumb
It isn't. The strongest attacks in the series are explicitly limited to levels way below this kind of stuff.
Her not scaling on the dispersion Which would Still need an energy output in order to cleanse it is dumb too
Who says it'd need her energy output? Light magic literally counters dark magic by nature.
There are shit tons of feats that are unused cause y’all call them outliers
There's also shit tons of anti-feats and context that show why these aren't really feats, that's if you're talking about the feats I think you are.

Also, this feat isn't even an outlier because it hasn't even been calculated. What method would you use for a feat that's not even on screen or described?
Y’all are stating shit in their profiles yet not using it
Like what? We give them High 4-C via creation if that's the kind of stuff you mean.
Your interpretation will not supersede what we’ll see in the novels let’s just wait for them to come out
Good, then we'll wait.

So conjecture, at best, especially since we don't know who
You are making suppositions i’m making suppositions too

He didn't even say that, though. This is what I mean about making shit up.
This is an interprétation about the « power » they’ve been talking about And this would follow the logic of what i said at the beginning of the argument

It isn't. The strongest attacks in the series are explicitly limited to levels way below this kind of stuff.
AP≠DC you already agreed about Chaos scaling to his creations why would we apply it to him but not to them
Who says it'd need her energy output? Light magic literally counters dark magic by nature.
She would anyway need to output a quantity of energy in order to eradicate the miasma the fact that it « counters dark magic » doesn’t invalidate my point anyway miasma isn’t darkness all light is shown to do is repell it like Saint Coat
There's also shit tons of anti-feats and context that show why these aren't really feats.
We have shit tons of feats to Go with i don’t see antifeats if you are talking about the theoretical destruction of britannia them being able to destroy it doesn’t mean they cap There
Also, this feat isn't even an outlier because it hasn't even been calculated. What method would you use for a feat that's not even on screen or described?
i won’t do shit since i told you to wait for the novel before rejecting the feat

Like what? We give them High 4-C via creation if that's the kind of stuff you mean.
They have it already And it’s fine like this even though i think we could get them higher we talked about the lake And other things and there are a lot of things that aren’t used or are used for other verses but not for nnt in exactly similar contexts Bleach got a Large Star lvl rating going with the blue sky argument + wanked size + creation from nothing with 0 back ups + then applying the overtime output to a single output
Good, then we'll wait.
Fine i’ll go to sleep

What did you find? What about the floating islands that the SD made can that be used for LS? The DK made 3 moons can that be used for LS?
So conjecture, at best, especially since we don't know who he consumed. Plus, this hardly counters Zeldris own suggestions that he doesn't know shit about their powers.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-04_at_4.01.24_PM.jpg

He didn't even say or imply that, though. This is what I mean about making shit up.

There's also shit tons of anti-feats and context that show why these aren't really feats, that's if you're talking about the feats I think you are.

Good, then we'll wait.
Well? Can it be used for LS?

Anyways

"Alter the world" can be used for a range feat right?
I checked the raws, but unfortunately the translator is also speaking the language of the gods.
You are making suppositions i’m making suppositions too
Suppositions that aren't remotely implied in the material. Mine have an actual statement backing them.
This is an interprétation about the « power » they’ve been talking about And this would follow the logic of what i said at the beginning of the argument
What? Your argument was that Zeldris definitely knows, and I'm saying this isn't suggested.
Yet all their AP feats are suspiciously lower as well.
you already agreed about Chaos scaling to his creations why would we apply it to him but not to them
We do apply it to them.
She would anyway need to output a quantity of energy in order to eradicate the miasma the fact that it « counters dark magic » doesn’t invalidate my point anyway miasma isn’t darkness all light is shown to do is repell it like Saint Coat
Yes it kind of does. It suggests the energy output isn't actually the thing eradicating it. Does a fusion core scale to a thermonuclear explosion because it's the detonator?

Elizabeth has erased miasma numerous times, such as the Corand Arc, where she explicitly removed the miasma from Diane.

You know what that Demon Mark on Zeldris' head is also stated to be made of? Miasma.
We have shit tons of feats to
Please, name a single one that has full context and wasn't lowered by calculation methodology changes? I genuinely want to know.
Go with i don’t see antifeats if you are talking about the theoretical destruction of britannia them being able to destroy it doesn’t mean they cap There
I'm not.
i won’t do shit since i told you to wait for the novel before rejecting the feat
I am waiting for the novel, but I can address your arguments in the mean time.
They have it already
Exactly, so what are you talking about?
And it’s fine like this even though i think we could get them higher we talked about the lake And other things and there are a lot of things that aren’t used or are used for other verses but not for nnt in exactly similar contexts Bleach got a Large Star lvl rating going with the blue sky argument + wanked size + creation from nothing with 0 back ups + then applying the overtime output to a single output
I'll take your word for this, but if you think Bleach is wanked to high heaven, then why in the name of everything that's holy should we wank NNT as well?
What did you find? What about the floating islands that the SD made can that be used for LS? The DK made 3 moons can that be sued for LS?
If it's not applicable to AP, I doubt it'd be for LS.

I'm not looking into the floating island stuff.

Last edited:
Suppositions that aren't remotely implied in the material. Mine have an actual statement backing them.
I was suggesting that he could just talk about them not having enough power to clear it you don’t have a statement backing your argument since we were discussing the meaning of
What? Your argument was that Zeldris definitely knows, and I'm saying this isn't suggested.
He know about his father’s creation and the PL needed to clean it it was just another suggestion my base claim is to wait for the novels before talking which you already conceded to

You agreed on Chaos creation scaling his AP he created the lake his dimension purgatory etc… he is stated to be able to destroy it too and has been shown to have enough range with his power to affect multiple planes at the same time
We do apply it to them.
Not in Physicals unfortunately

Yes it kind of does. It suggests the energy output isn't actually the thing eradicating it. Does fusion core scale to a thermonuclear explosion because it's the detonator?
The magic in itself is an energy output
Elizabeth has erased miasma numerous times, such as the Corand Arc, where she explicitly removed the miasma from Diane.
You know what that Demon Mark on Zeldris' head is also stated to be made of? Miasma.
I don’t think it’s ever stated that darkness and miasma are the same miasma is produced by the negative energy

Please, name a single one that has full context and wasn't lowered by calculation methodology changes? I genuinely want to know.
The lake creation is an energy output
The dimension creations are applied to other verse as AP feats
Some feats aren’t even calculated too btw
Fine

Which won’t help anything since the novels will have the last word anyway

I'll take your word for this, but if you think Bleach is wanked to high heaven, then why in the name of everything that's holy should we wank NNT as well?
What is applied to some verse should be applied to others especially in similar cases

I checked the raws, but unfortunately the translator is also speaking the language of the gods.

We do apply it to them.

Yes it kind of does. It suggests the energy output isn't actually the thing eradicating it. Does a fusion core scale to a thermonuclear explosion because it's the detonator?

I'm not.

Yeah but one piece kaidou has class p LS for lifting an island and the SD lifting hundreds. What about the DK creating the moons he likely had to move them.

I won’t respond anymore I really need to sleep I have what I wanted aka you waiting for the novels/not making suggestions as if it would supersede other hypothesis

We do apply it to them.

I'm not.

Can you try to calc all the feats in nnt? There are so many good ones overlooked by the prisoners of the sky movie the island in the celestial realms is huge much larger than Britannia.

Back