• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Still think miasma isn't a strength feat since Zeldris outright says it isn't one. I'd argue it might scale to SD at best.

I found a side summary that might say something about DK's presence affecting the whole planet, so I'll look into that.
It would scale to amped Dalliah And Dubs And everyone close to them

I have to disagree.

We see sinkholes, tides, blizzards and storms across Britannia, but that literally means none of them could be the size of Britannia itself.

Btw, a storm the size of Britannia is only like Island level.
Anyways the results would be halved but that’s a cool range feat for the ED

Shouldn’t we Go with baseline planet lvl there are lots of indications
Mael talk about the fate of the world DK and SD fought Chaos that at least created the planet And could warp it with simple thoughts they litteraly can passively destroy the entire world some verse get higher ratings for less feats 😭

Also Percival is a lightning timer but we don’t see his action we only know He managed to launch his magic And absorb the lightning

It would scale to amped Dalliah And Dubs And everyone close to them
Zeldris straight up says it's not a matter of strength, it's SD's goddess magic.
Mael talk about the fate of the world DK and SD fought Chaos that at least created the planet And could warp it with simple thoughts they litteraly can passively destroy the entire world some verse get higher ratings for less feats 😭
At best, you'll get Multi-Continent level in some cases.

they existence is causing this to happen, they not eve trying to destroy the world. also mael stated that the sd is a planet threat
244161186_406898630837131_2462622629362230434_n.jpg

Last edited:
I genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

Why does it have to be a power feat? Zeldris simply says that, no matter how strong they are, you can't clear miasma like they did, and they reveal it's because SD gave them goddess magic.

Goddess Magic specifically breaks down darkness particles.

'No matter how powerful Dahlia and Dubs are, they shouldn't be able to clear the miasma.'

'But they have.'

'I feel some strange power from them.'

Because strength/power is irrelevant, it's just that Goddess Magic can disperse miasma.

Because strength/power is irrelevant, it's just that Goddess Magic can disperse miasma.
ok mr, know it all can you explain to me how they manage to make it daytime in the demon realm. when it suppose to stay night even in daytime

So you're trying to say they altered the alignment of the sun?

Anyway, stuff like volcanic ash can blot out sunlight. So it's probably the miasma blotting out light.

dont you think sumbody like zel eliz meli gelda would have said goddess magic is the reason why miasma is gone instead of saying "they dont know"

'No matter how powerful Dahlia and Dubs are, they shouldn't be able to clear the miasma.'

'But they have.'

I think his statement is more about them being really strong but not capable to clear it with their base strength

Why would they jump to that conclusion? They didn't even know Goddesses (who'd only regained their bodies in this movie) were responsible until after Dubs and Dahlia were defeated. Dahlia was the one responsible for manipulating the Fairies and Giants on Earth, remember? SD simply brainwashed and amped those two with Cheat Hope.

Also, Zeldris strongly implies it is when he says he feels strange power coming off them.

'But they have.'

I think his statement is more about them being really strong but not capable to clear it with their base strength
That's not what he said, though. And he's never met them before, so he wouldn't know how strong they are without Cheat Hope.

thats what i was tryna say, in anime people say stufff like that. they'll say shit like "no matter how powerful you think you are you cant destroy me" and then they'll get destroyed
feel like it was zeldris exaggerating or sum shit

Why would they jump to that conclusion? They didn't even know Goddesses were responsible until after Dubs and Dahlia were defeated. Dahlia was the one responsible for manipulating the Fairies and Giants on Earth, remember?

Also, Zeldris strongly implies it is when he says this.

'But they have.'

That's not what he said, though. And he's never met them before, so he wouldn't know how strong they are without Cheat Hope.
This statement can be interpretated in many ways that fits the situation better like him saying no matter how much power they have they couldn’t with their old power lvls do something about the miasma
Why would they jump to that conclusion? They didn't even know Goddesses were responsible until after Dubs and Dahlia were defeated. Dahlia was the one responsible for manipulating the Fairies and Giants on Earth, remember? SD simply brainwashed and amped those two with Cheat Hope.

Also, Zeldris strongly implies it is when he says he feels strange power coming off them.

'But they have.'

They knew about them being powerful beings And they already saw them Dubs forged Meli’s weapon And they heard their stories

This statement can be interpretated in many ways that fits the situation better like him saying no matter how much power they have they couldn’t with their old power lvls do something about the miasma
But he didn't know their old power levels. They never met until now.
They knew about them being powerful beings And they already saw them Dubs forged Meli’s weapon And they heard their stories
That doesn't mean he knows exactly how strong they are without the amp. Also, Holy Knights in Liones have weapons on par with Sacred Treasures.

But he didn't know their old power levels. They never met until now.

That doesn't mean he knows exactly how strong they are without the amp. Also, Holy Knights in Liones have weapons on par with Sacred Treasures.
He knows about their legends And He know that you would need the power of a deity in order to clear this miasma that has been created by a deity
He doesn’t really need to quantify how strong they are And the last part isn’t really relevant

I'm biased?

You're the one making up shit to get this feat accepted.
umm you the one making up stuff, i am not tryna get nun accepted on here and plz dont curse

tbh i dont have to get this accepted on here i dont even use this wiki, i can use the feat for my personal scale

Last edited:
Back