• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He was, you can see a droplet. Same with this scan.
yess a little drop that can barely be seen.

Attack Potency​

An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction.

he wasn't even going all out
He one shot Ruin but we should stop talking about this He won’t change his stance i understand his point He would have to restart the scaling chains He has been working on for so long From scratch
We can talk about this later our main focus should be the abilities And skills

He one shot Ruin but we should stop talking about this He won’t change his stance i understand his point He would have to restart the scaling chains He has been working on for so long From scratch
We can talk about this later our main focus should be the abilities And skills
We are not arguing about the 10x amp since we agree that it's only for 4koa. We are arguing that Meliodas was holding back.

Honestly, both scans you dropped don't show him bleeding
I think that There are scratch marks just like in OPM when Saitama is scratched
Meli massively outscale Ruin to the point of one shotting him And is capable of taking Gil in 1v1 despite the latter amping his AP and Speed i still have the same opinion about that but it’s not something we can discuss without getting heated

It's funny how Gilthunder would actually fall under 2 groups

IMG_20220525_182953_190.jpg

The difference between Enchanter and Destruction type is that Enchanter imbues the power unto a weapon so Gilthunder should be getting a 2-3× amp, actually maybe Meliodas everytime he did enchant hellblaze.

It's funny how Gilthunder would actually fall under 2 groups

IMG_20220525_182953_190.jpg

The difference between Enchanter and Destruction type is that Enchanter imbues the power unto a weapon so Gilthunder should be getting a 2-3× amp, actually maybe Meliodas everytime he did enchant hellblaze.
Wouldn't that affect the scaling chain as byashura said?

If it does then it does🤷‍♂️
could you give your input Here i argued about ALL demons having Resistance to radiations With their darkness (Obviously to different extents the more powerful they are the more they will resist) Asura is neutral And told me He was fine with it if more people agree

Why would getting jumped matter? Does your durability lower 10-fold when you’re taken by surprise? Is it easier to bleed when jumped? Are they in Dragon Ball?
Omg 😱 i didnt no making a person bleed a droplet mean that u are relevant or stronger than them 😱, so does that mean that galand scales to escanor if so why is galand mountain lvl and escanor large island lvl

Omg 😱 i didnt no making a person bleed a droplet mean that u are relevant or stronger than them 😱, so does that mean that galand scales to escanor if so why is galand mountain lvl and escanor large island lvl
😹😭 y’all look salty af that’s funny it’s 6 am In France i’ll Go to sleep i’ll search New abilities tomorrow

He was, you can see a droplet. Same with this scan.

Also, both Ruin and Guila have made him bleed, despite being weaker than Gil.

Why would getting jumped matter? Does your durability lower 10-fold when you’re taken by surprise? Is it easier to bleed when jumped? Are they in Dragon Ball?
Yo btw hope you had a great night.
Zelas had a question but i’ll ask it before him, is the Prisonner of the Sky movie considered canon since the Black knights the indura etc… are And the movie is introduced in the manga that explain the celestial realm etc…

yess a little drop that can barely be seen.

Attack Potency​

An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction.
This doesn't prove your point. It's saying that the characters don't need good feats to get a tier, they just need to harm someone.

You quoted something that straight up disproves your claims.
he wasn't even going all out
He was against Guila, and it absolutely doesn't affect his durability substantially. Fact is, there was blood everywhere when Ruin punched him, and it trickled down his face.
Firstly, he isn't. He's Island level at that point. Secondly, Galand had a weapon.

Last edited:
This doesn't prove your point. It's saying that the characters don't need good feats to get a tier, they just need to harm someone.

He was against Guila, and it absolutely doesn't affect his durability substantially. Fact is, there was blood everywhere when Ruin punched him, and it trickled down his face.

Firstly, he isn't. He's Island level at that point. Secondly, Galand had a weapon.
ok, but what was the start of this argument?

That characters in NNT can get 10x stronger by with weapons with certain types of magic.

Reminder for everyone here; your average Holy Knight has 1/10th the magical and martial abilities of a Sin. Not to mention Sacred Treasure-like weaponry.

ok, but what was the start of this argument?
At the beginning it was to know if we could apply the multipliers to Meli etc… In 4kota ByAsura conceded saying we could then we talked about it being used for NNT And He isn’t okay with that for several reasons
Imo we should focus on other things it would only lead to heated arguments

That characters in NNT can get 10x stronger by with weapons with certain types of magic.

Reminder for everyone here; your average Holy Knight has 1/10th the magical and martial abilities of a Sin.
i agree that they shouldn't get that amp, seem more like 4koa thing. it could be a replacement for power lvl

The holy knights honestly were never stronger than the sins. 1 sin > holy knights captain > holy knight.

Edit: those fights were confusing. I think the reason was because of demon blood they drank

The guy who was literally stated to rival his power, is equal to people that severely injured a Gray Demon, continuously wrecked him with lightning, can withstand his full power hits, etc.
You should read the whole scan. Meliodas was fighting 3 holy knight captains. The sins didn't interrupt because they knew Meliodas got this.

how is Meliodas about captain lvl or the those holy knights on Meliodas lvl?

holy knights were never stronger than Meliodas.

You should read the whole scan. Meliodas was fighting 3 holy knight captains. The sins didn't interrupt because they knew Meliodas got this.
Each of whom were stated to be on par with him. I never made any point like that.
how is Meliodas about captain lvl or the those holy knights on Meliodas lvl?
Those Holy Knights are on his level, but with Sacred Treasures.
holy knights were never stronger than Meliodas.
Dreyfus has a higher physical strength, Hendrickson, Vivian and Gilthunder have much higher magic power. It depends on the Holy Knight, but that's the case typically.

Also, I never said Gilthunder was stronger. I'm saying he's equal with weaponry, and not that far inferior without it.

Each of whom were stated to be on par with him. I never made any point like that.

Those Holy Knights are on his level, but with Sacred Treasures.

Dreyfus has a higher physical strength, Hendrickson, Vivian and Gilthunder have much higher magic power. It depends on the Holy Knight, but that's the case typically.

Also, I never said Gilthunder was stronger. I'm saying he's equal with weaponry, and not that far inferior without it.
Yo, is the POTS movie considered canon?
-Characters have been introduced in the main canon
-The principal ennemy too
-The indura too

But:
-Isn’t easy to place on the timeline

Back