• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Nothing suggests he couldn’t eat prior.
Wasn't he only able to hunt and therefore eat Purgatory beasts after he met up with Meliodas, since they spent years trying to hunt that Dog Purgatory Beast, and also he was stuck as one of those corrupted creatures for a time in Purgatory.

Corrupted By Purgatory < Regains Senses & Wanders Purgatory < Meets up with Meliodas & Trains to Hunt
Meliodas eats upon getting there.
Can you give a scan please? Because reading chapter 182 to 183, all Meliodas does upon arriving in Purgatory is wander around talking to the DK, then trying to fight him.

Wasn't he only able to hunt and therefore eat Purgatory beasts after he met up with Meliodas, since they spent years trying to hunt that Dog Purgatory Beast, and also he was stuck as one of those corrupted creatures for a time in Purgatory.

Corrupted By Purgatory < Regains Senses & Wanders Purgatory < Meets up with Meliodas & Trains to Hunt
He knows about the creatures and said it’s where they can get materials, but my internet is also acting up, so maybe I’m missing a scan.
Can you give a scan please? Because reading chapter 182 to 183, all Meliodas does upon arriving in Purgatory is wander around talking to the DK, then trying to fight him.
I meant with Ban, but nvm because I’m forgetting that he was a beast for some time.

He knows about the creatures and said it’s where they can get materials, but my internet is also acting up, so maybe I’m missing a scan.
Meliodas was the one privy to the knowledge, but both of them were too weak (In Meliodas' case) or weren't adapted to Purgatory yet in order to do that.

So Ban couldn't have been able to hunt the Purgatory Beasts before meeting up with Meliodas since that's where we're shown Ban adapting to the environment when hunting with Meliodas.

Uh ByAsura your input is needed

I thought he only disagreed with infinite stamina?

here

It's paradoxical since ByAsura disagrees with Infinite Stamina but might agree with Type 3 Self Sustenance

Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.

Uh ByAsura your input is needed

It's paradoxical since ByAsura disagrees with Infinite Stamina but might agree with Type 3 Self Sustenance

Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.
He told me i was right about type 3 since Ban showed need of sleep And never had any feat of being active forever he would only qualify for types 1/2

I have given up completely on feats
Don’t give up 4kota feats are gonna be good some feats are still in need of input And once we have the novels we could get something great out of them
And if you give up on feats keep searching for hax you would be surprised about how many hax are missing

Don’t give up 4kota feats are gonna be good some feats are still in need of input And once we have the novels we could get something great out of them
And if you give up on feats keep searching for hax you would be surprised about how many hax are missing
Im talking about 7ds, I've combed through everything, barely anything decent enough

And hax isn't my cup of tea y'all can handle that

Supreme Deity:
-Corruption type 2 (Able to corrupt Daliah and Dubs to make them her servants)

Meliodas:
-Interdimensional range for his senses since he felt what was going on in the demon world from the human plane

Diane:
-Danmaku with Rush Rock (She create dozens of earth projectiles)
-Resistance to Heat Manip (Survived SD’s Lightning which should at least be 5x as hot as the surface of the Sun)

Elizabeth:
-Forcefield creation with Saint Coat (Uses a forcefield to repell the demon world’s miasma)
-Heat Manip with Saint Coat (Meli’s hand was steaming when he touched Elizabeth)

King:
-Power Nullification With Awakening seed (Nullified the possession on the giant clan members and fairies)
-Resistance to Heat Manip (Survived SD’s Lightning which should at least be 5x as hot as the surface of the Sun)

Gowther:

Goddess physiology:
-Inorganic physiology type 1 (Low tier goddesses materialised as a light shower just like the supreme deity)

Demon physiology:
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense the SD power inside of Daliah and Dubs)

Mael:
-Plant manipulation (He made flowers appear)

Last edited:
Excuses excuses
IMG_20220606_190819_086.jpg

Also i propose Corruption type 2 or Mind Manip for the Suprême deity via her being able to corrupt Daliah And Dubs

Meliodas:
-Extra sensory perception (Could sense and read an energy signature in another dimension and tell it was powerful)
-Interdimensional range for his senses since he felt what was going on in the demon world from the human plane
I’ll edit this message with everything I find interesting during the movie and i’ll ask your input later

Also i propose Corruption type 2 or Mind Manip for the Suprême deity via her being able to corrupt Daliah And Dubs

Meliodas:

Diane:
Add this to your crt and add scans

Guys During the movie at 49:20 min Zel managed to parry Dubs weapon without even moving what would it be ?
A form of forcefield creation?

Also everyone survived the first hit from SD’s lightning should we apply the heat resistance to at least all the sins (King was flying therefore mid air Ban tanked it mid air too and Diane dispersed it only 1 time out of 2 going with her size the lightning heat wouldn’t disperse on the ground since she’s 20m tall)

Supreme Deity:
-Danmaku (Could Spam light attack) -Corruption type 2 (Able to corrupt Daliah and Dubs to make them her servants)

Meliodas:

Diane:

Elizabeth:
-Forcefield creation with Saint Coat (Uses a forcefield to repell the demon world’s miasma)
-Heat Manip with Saint Coat (Meli’s hand was steaming when he touched Elizabeth)

King:
-Power Nullification With Awakening seed (Nullified the possession on the giant clan members and fairies)

Gowther:

Goddess physiology:
-Inorganic physiology type 1 (Low tier goddesses materialised as a light shower just like the supreme deity)

Demon physiology:
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense the SD power inside of Daliah and Dubs)

Mael:
-Plant manipulation (He made flowers appear)
Here is everything I got I need input for Zel being able to parry without moving
I’ll go to sleep and add the feats tomorrow

Last edited:
I have a theory about Arthur’s final goal I think he might be attempting to create Avalon the mythical place of the Arthurian LEGENDS a place « without death » etc…👀

Back