• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Ok, so I looked into what you're talking about, and I found nothing.

Are you referring to Ban not dying of starvation in Baste? Because that's not stamina, and it wouldn't even qualify for infinite.

I wouldn't even know where to start with the 10Cs arc because it's over 100 chapters.

He can sleep without being drunk, too. Doesn't seem like someone with infinite energy is capable of.

Are you referring to Ban not dying of starvation in Baste? Because that's not stamina, and it wouldn't even qualify for infinite.

I wouldn't even know where to start with the 10Cs arc because it's over 100 chapters.

He can sleep without being drunk, too. Doesn't seem like someone with infinite energy is capable of.
Check the Galand vs ban fight

Ban can chose to sleep what’s the big deal. He was tortured for many years in baste prison their no way he can sleep or even breathe pretty sure they tried drowning him since it’s the medieval times.

I am sure remember there is a qna(?) Nakaba said ban wasn't fully in baste dungeon for Ten years, sometimes at any years, he come to fairy forest due he need to gift nutrition for fairy Giant tree

Check the Galand vs ban fight
All I managed to find was Ban being out of breath due to absorbing his maximum limit of power. If he has infinite stamina, he shouldn't be out of breath under any circumstance.
Ban can chose to sleep what’s the big deal. He was tortured for many years in baste prison their no way he can sleep or even breathe pretty sure they tried drowning him since it’s the medieval times.
He outright says he's sleepy.

Who says he couldn't fall sleep? He did so in Purgatory, which is worse. Also, there's a point where your body can shut down due to lack of sleep.

They can drown him when he's awake.

All I managed to find was Ban being out of breath due to absorbing his maximum limit of power. If he has infinite stamina, he shouldn't be out of breath under any circumstance.

Who says he couldn't fall sleep? He did so in Purgatory, which is worse. Also, there's a point where your body can shut down due to lack of sleep.

would that be qualify for self sustenance type 3? Yes but that’s how snatch works it just the downside of the ability. Like if you use this power too much you get stunned. Yes but that’s could be when he is drunk or he just chooses to sleep. Merlin still sleeps yet she has infinite stamina.

He just says that but did he actually sleep nope.

would that be qualify for self sustenance type 3?
I think so.
Yes but that’s how snatch works it just the downside of the ability. Like if you use this power too much you get stunned.
No it’s isn’t. That’s when the effect of Snatch wearing off.

If he had infinite stamina, the downside simply wouldn’t exist because Ban wouldn’t have stamina to lose.
Yes but that’s could be when he is drunk or he just chooses to sleep.
He’s not choosing to sleep, he’s sleepy, and it’s in Purgatory where he can’t get drunk.
Merlin still sleeps yet she has infinite stamina.
Merlin has infinite magic power.
He just says that but did he actually sleep nope.
Now you’re making stuff up.

Can you give some input Here?

I think so.

No it’s isn’t. That’s when the effect of Snatch wearing off.

If he had infinite stamina, the downside simply wouldn’t exist because Ban wouldn’t have stamina to lose.

It’s in Purgatory.

Merlin has infinite magic.

Now you’re making stuff up.
But he just said he was sleepy do you have scans of him actually sleeping? That’s the condition for snatch they even mention this even though ban is immortal overuse of snatch will weaken him to the point of not being able to lift a finger.

Bruh, the point was that he’s sleepy to begin with. Also, you do see him sleeping and getting woken up in the scan.

When? All I could find was them saying the effects happen after using it. Also, even then, what you’re saying still doesn’t matter because you can’t lose stamina when your stamina is unlimited. It’s not a case of Merlin adding weaknesses.

Anyway, I don’t see the point in arguing when the translation wasn’t correct and he has no tangible feats.

Bruh, the point was that he’s sleepy to begin with. Also, you do see him sleeping and getting woken up in the scan.

When? All I could find was them saying the effects happen after using it. Also, even then, what you’re saying still doesn’t matter because you can’t lose stamina when your stamina is unlimited. It’s not a case of Merlin adding weaknesses.

Anyway, I don’t see the point in arguing when the translation wasn’t correct and he has no tangible feats.
I concede then

So ban can get self sustenance type 1 and 3?

It’s a possibility right?

• Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance:The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.
  • Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.
He never shown anything like not needing sleep at all as Byasura claimed it same for the type 1

You’re right about 3, but 1 & 2 only say survive indefinitely.
True but baste dungeon explain that he hasn’t sleept, breathed or eaten for even a moment and was constantly tortured with different methods including drowning. Search up medieval torture methods.

0268-007.png

0269-012.png

0269-013.png

IIRC wasn't it stated that the air in Purgatory was poisonous or toxic?

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.

Ban spent hundreds of years in Purgatory without food and water, the only time he got food was meeting with Meliodas (Eating that Purgatory beast) and Wild (Wild feeding then I think), but he never received water I recall.

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.

0268-007.png

0269-012.png

0269-013.png

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.

Ban spent hundreds of years in Purgatory without food and water, the only time he got food was meeting with Meliodas (Eating that Purgatory beast) and Wild (Wild feeding then I think), but he never received water I recall.

Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.
We are also talking about baste dudgeon

0268-007.png

0269-012.png

0269-013.png

Thanks a lot And sorry for the last time he would anyway have it since he can’t possibly die from the lack of food or air

He’s seen cooking wild beasts (which would logically contain water), and toxic gas isn’t enough to qualify on its own.
True but baste dungeon explain that he hasn’t sleept, breathed or eaten for even a moment and was constantly tortured with different methods including drowning. Search up medieval torture methods.
Nothing says sleep.

He’s seen cooking wild beasts (which would logically contain water), and toxic gas isn’t enough to qualify on its own.

Nothing says sleep.
Yes but ban already states that he doesn’t need to eat because he is immortal. Didn’t you read what the guards said? How do you sleep if you being constantly tortured? Drowning should count search medieval touture methods.

Yes but ban already states that he doesn’t need to eat because he is immortal. Didn’t you read what the guards said? How do you sleep if you being constantly tortured? Drowning should count search medieval touture methods.
Eating is fine. I already agreed to that.

Already addressed that. Ban got used to Purgatory, and could sleep there.
But Ban would still qualify for Type 2 SS right since he was able to survive Purgatory by himself for 200 years without food and water before meeting up with Meliodas and Wild?
Nothing suggests he couldn’t eat prior. Meliodas eats upon getting there.

Back