• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

You don't get how calcs work man
Calcs for what? is it needed for this?

Naruto and Sasuke are moonlvl+ at full power with Susanoo and Kurama and Isshiki is stronger than them.
Naruto uses his tails to stomp isshiki into the ground or sasuke using his sword
But the damage caused isn't big..

Why is chandler's meteor feat not accepted?

What I just read is: because the damaged caused is small..
Majinere566 calc was rejected

But they use hellflame and hellblaze they are the same thing even in the manga just different names. And hellflame is a demon clan technique.
They are different fires... Hellflame and Hellblaze have different names and different properties... Stop trying to scale all these feats to all Demons

They are different fires... Hellflame and Hellblaze have different names and different properties... Stop trying to scale all these feats to all Demons
They are the same thing also the colour is the exact same as hellfire. Hellfire and hellblaze are the same thing like I said check monspeets profile and the manga. What about monspeet then he uses hellfire?

Naruto and Sasuke are moonlvl+ at full power with Susanoo and Kurama and Isshiki is stronger than them.
Naruto uses his tails to stomp isshiki into the ground or sasuke using his sword

Why is chandler's meteor feat not accepted?

What I just read is: because the damaged caused is small..
Majinere566 calc was rejected
Is there a difference between hellfire and hellblaze? Isn't it called purgatory fire in the manga?

Because that's not where they get their Tier from? Again learn Power Scaling and Attack Potency

Using your logic no one in either verse should be Tier 5, 6, nor 7 because they don't constantly destroy Mountains, Islands, Countries, Continents, Celestial Bodies, etc., with their basic Attacks.

Because that's not where they get their Tier from? Again learn Power Scaling and Attack Potency

Using your logic no one in either verse should be Tier 5, 6, nor 7 because they don't constantly destroy Mountains, Islands, Countries, Continents, Celestial Bodies, etc., with their basic Attacks.
Not an answer to why chandler's meteor calc is rejected

I may have missed something but the reason I read is because it didn't do much damage to the ground

This isn't Hellfire burning Magic
According to Derieri, Monspeet is one of the greatest users of Hellfire even within the Demon World, and his mastery of the technique has given him a great amount of resistance to the flames themselves, as shown during his fight with Estarossa.
They have the same name hellfire and they have the same colour
  • Hellfire Bird: Monspeet uses one or both hands to create a large flame in the shape of a bird. Upon being fired, the flame flies at an incredible speed, incinerates anything caught in its path, and leaves a trail of fire and destruction in its wake. The flame homes in on Monspeet's target and will change direction automatically until contact is made. Upon contact, a large explosion of flame engulfs the target.

Not an answer to why chandler's meteor calc is rejected
In short, when you want to specifically calculate a scene through kinetic energy the feat needs to show consistency with the mathematics, otherwise it is not valid.

Not everything is through kinetic energy and doesn't always have to be consistent with AP, only in the feat in question that you want to use

If Naruto threw a moon at a person but the moon stayed intact the feat would not be valid to calculate, for example

Could you give me the scan i don’t remember it
Meliodas can have resistance to heat manipulation from serving Gilthunders lightning in mid air with lightning is 5x the heat of the sun and is accepted on vs wiki crt about lightning temperature. Use scans of Meliodas or Hendrickson tanking lightning while air borne

Back