• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

A bit.

For the most part, I found that stuff people claimed to be in the databook wasn't there, like Gloxinia having Disaster.

There's no calculation. It's not worth it, and there's not enough details. It'd most likely be a good supporting feat, though, since Mini-Diane could break it while he didn't have his weapon and Ash Hendrickson effortlessly shattered it.

I disagree, I think Meliodas pretty much confidently smacks up even a full power Demon King when he finally enters his full power state. Even in base once he freshly awakened his True Magic, he casually vaporizes the Demon King's arm. Once he fights against Zeldris + The Ten Commandments while in base and still suppressing himself, he is dominating his father. And once the Demon King goes into his Prime state, a state that reasonably equivocates to a full power Demon King of the past, even before he created the Demon World, not even the Original Demon based off his appearance in the Lady of The Lake's explanation, he still can't execute even a Demon Mark Meliodas. Meliodas only even goes Assault Mode, though he damages, defends, and survives his prime father in Demon Mark for a majority of the fight, and only enters his second most powerful state when he knows Zeldris is saved and he knows he can just pummel the Demon King down. And then he in base is even able to eat an attack that restrains the One Ultimate Escanor. Considering we know for a fact that True Magic is even stronger than Assault Mode, and all of base-Assault Mode Meliodas' feats against characters like the half of, more than half, or straight up the Prime Demon King, I think he's stronger than the full one pretty securely.

I think we're literally shown that's not true. We see the Prime Demon King get kept up with and only have a slight lead against Demon Mark EOS Meliodas and not instantly kill him, see him do no damage to Assault Mode Meliodas EOS, and True Magic is stated to be either on par or beyond the Demon King. And we know that its not half the Demon King's power, because in base he destroyed the old Demon King's arm by simply flexing. EOS Meliodas doesn't even need the Commandment, he washes.

I disagree, I think Meliodas pretty much confidently smacks up even a full power Demon King when he finally enters his full power state. Even in base once he freshly awakened his True Magic, he casually vaporizes the Demon King's arm. Once he fights against Zeldris + The Ten Commandments while in base and still suppressing himself, he is dominating his father. And once the Demon King goes into his Prime state, a state that reasonably equivocates to a full power Demon King of the past, even before he created the Demon World, not even the Original Demon based off his appearance in the Lady of The Lake's explanation, he still can't execute even a Demon Mark Meliodas. Meliodas only even goes Assault Mode, though he damages, defends, and survives his prime father in Demon Mark for a majority of the fight, and only enters his second most powerful state when he knows Zeldris is saved and he knows he can just pummel the Demon King down. And then he in base is even able to eat an attack that restrains the One Ultimate Escanor. Considering we know for a fact that True Magic is even stronger than Assault Mode, and all of base-Assault Mode Meliodas' feats against characters like the half of, more than half, or straight up the Prime Demon King, I think he's stronger than the full one pretty securely.
I think we're literally shown that's not true. We see the Prime Demon King get kept up with and only have a slight lead against Demon Mark EOS Meliodas and not instantly kill him, see him do no damage to Assault Mode Meliodas EOS, and True Magic is stated to be either on par or beyond the Demon King. And we know that its not half the Demon King's power, because in base he destroyed the old Demon King's arm by simply flexing. EOS Meliodas doesn't even need the Commandment, he washes.
????

Nope due to the new KE rule I can't because the damaged it caused doesn't match the theoretical Ke being calculated

We're robbed off 6-B to High 6-B tazai
I know I shouldn't talk about other verses.....
KUCH KUCH..

sasuke-uchiha-susanoo.gif

KUCHmoonlvlKUCHKUCH

b55602a8369cca9565daadf427d9672a8fb9776d.gifv

kuchkuchKUCH
naruto-rasengan.gif

kuch from wiki KUCHKUUUCHKUCH
Tier: 8-B physically, 8-A with Sand, higher with Partial Transformation | 8-B physically, High 7-C with Sand | At least 8-B physically, 7-A with Sand | At least 8-B physically, High 7-A with Sand | At least 8-B physically, High 7-A with Sand | At least 8-B physically, High 7-A with Sand

I am better now, thanks

So, they held back against their enemies?
gotcha
Huh? I don't know what you mean by this
Should KE be visible?
isn't KE a force/energy around something that moves at a certain speed?
To my understanding it doesn't have to be visible
Dude... Kinetic Energy is energy that is generated just by motion... It has no visible energy or aura on it...

Dude... Kinetic Energy is energy that is generated just by motion... It has no visible energy or aura on it...
I wasn't clear enough but that is what I meant

This is completely different, Boruto isn't using any of these feats with KE to dictate the ratings
What do you mean with completely different?
they are MOON level and fighting against a serious enemy. Look at the damage

Back