• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Never specified 'only'. I said he shouldn't have intrinsic Demon Clan abilities (like 7 hearts), and should have abilities that are intrinsic to the Goddess Clan.

Also, Estarossa resisted Tarmiel and Sariel's abilities, which they called impressive for even a high-level Demon.

I could disagree for that,
His physiology really changed from goddess to demon before got change it again goddess when demon gowther spell was disappear. He really can do what only demon race can do, like soul manipulation, hell blaze, darkness, even weapon creation made of darkness just like zeldris do. That already proof if he does become a demon even if it is temporary. That also proof how powerfull is gowther spell as great mage that even demon king was scared If he act as he pleases
i think he still had some of his goddess power tho cuz once he got back his memories he still had both powers so his goddess ability never left they only halt

Never specified 'only'. I said he shouldn't have intrinsic Demon Clan abilities (like 7 hearts), and should have abilities that are intrinsic to the Goddess Clan.

Also, Estarossa resisted Tarmiel and Sariel's abilities, which they called impressive for even a high-level Demon.
Exactly you also said the graces are not goddesses magic.

I got really confused because you said 'graves' in a previous post.

We're not discussing graces, we're discussing resistance to light magic, which Estarossa has shown.

We're not discussing graces, we're discussing resistance to light magic, which Estarossa has shown.
That’s fine I was talking about him regenerating from tornado and surviving the domain of god

Could you Go on the hax thread to say what you agree about And what contentions you have

So is 30x gravity on a character that has class G LS mean they have class T LS?

Shouldn’t gowther get resistance negation for affecting the DK with kill switch despite his resistance to powernull?

Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.

asura is 30x gravity a feat?
its 30x HYPERGRAVITY , i googled it and this is what i got also, NNT is our world so we count itas 30x earths gravity , dont really got a choice

2f87cb4456979f8f2830e2c56b167cad.png

https://gyazo.com/2f87cb4456979f8f2830e2c56b167cad

Nakaba confirmed they are on earth. But isnt the smallest ocean on earth bigger than some continents
Trust me I've done the whole "Use the artic ocean as a lowball" stuff and they specifically want a statement that the ocean tarmiel created is the size of a real life one and stuff like that

Trust me I've done the whole "Use the artic ocean as a lowball" stuff and they specifically want a statement that the ocean tarmiel created is the size of a real life one and stuff like that
bruh its an ocean and its on earth tf more do they want. THE CREATOR LITTERALY SAID THEY ARE ON THE SAME EARTH AS US. like ts dont make sense

bruh its an ocean and its on earth tf more do they want. THE CREATOR LITTERALY SAID THEY ARE ON THE SAME EARTH AS US. like ts dont make sense
It's an ocean yes, Domain of God is not on earth
Fam, I've done everything I can into arguing for an artic ocean lowball. The requirements are strict here

They never call it an ocean, that's just the name of the Grace Sariel uses, and the term ocean or sea doesn't always take size into account.

Also, while the creator does say the Earth is the same, the UK is way larger in real life than what Nabaka presents it as.

They never call it an ocean, that's just the name of the Grace Sariel uses, and the term ocean doesn't take size into account.

Also, while the creator does say the Earth is the same, the UK is way larger in real life than what Nabaka presents it as.
igu but then again island level is laughable

I for one don't think they cap at Island level but this is vsbw mods have a final say and the rules in here are too strict
my tiers have always been the same even tho they will never accept it.
planet-star for gods, comic characters get those same tiers for feats no1 has timeframes for and not a single word is said about it.
continental via ocean (yes they dont accept idc)
2-4x ftl via flash/ON/Gowthers arrows and then multipliers (i dont make heavy light rules, if its light so be it . its fiction it isnt gonna mimic everything IRL correctly) if that was the case then ALOT of these feats on this forum gotta go.

Unfortunately, most of their calculated feats (the ones that haven't been rejected) are at that level or much lower.
planet-star for gods, comic characters get those same tiers for feats no1 has timeframes for and not a single word is said about it.
Probably because every single feat and anti-feat in the series, including the Gods' own, contradicts it scaling to them.
2-4x ftl via flash/ON/Gowthers arrows and then multipliers (i dont make heavy light rules, if its light so be it . its fiction it isnt gonna mimic everything IRL correctly) if that was the case then ALOT of these feats on this forum gotta go.
We're adding Flash right now. The ON thing was a mistranslation.

The fact that both Gowther's BoS arrows (which characters around his power level have dodged) and Ludoshel with Flash are both light speed should show you why you need to calm down on this scaling a little.

my tiers have always been the same even tho they will never accept it.
continental via ocean (yes they dont accept idc)
i get them a lot higher ngl off of highballing. Realistically i think they scale from planet to solar.

Back