• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite Durability Buffs.

In the Skyfire even the player tanks 2 explosions then gets hit by a falling spaceship. Seems they're more durable than we thought.

skip to 9:14

The explosions look like building level to me, but he seemes to be hit far away from the center so surface area might put it at 9-B/A.

It's speed relative to the player should be kinda slow given the size and stuff it might be 9-B, hard to say.

Did he even survive that, it looks like there are other players there and so his death wouldn't matter that much, are we basing it off him being the player or is there proof he survives the hit?

Those can work as justifications but i don't see any upgrade tbh

I wouldn't know how to scale the explosions tbh, but I figured the player survived since we're still playing as them in the new season. Kinda how Jonesy recognized the player that broke out during the doomsday event.

I mean was the player directly hit? Inverse square law would have an absolutely massive effect on any given result

How'd I miss a Fortnite thing!

The explosion that hits us on the inside of the Mothership is around High end Small Building level to Building level yes. Unfortunately the Inverse Square Law would bring it much lower, likely not resulting in an upgrade.

The Abductor hitting them is more impressive, considering the Abductor existing at the heights they originally did was 8-A, a KE calc for an Abductor may gain much higher results.
Unfortunately if it is far higher than what we currently have with The Looper it would likely be an outlier.

That event was sick btw...

I do not, I hate myself for coming back to it so often

Side note: I did a really rough estimate calc on the abductor feat and got 16 Kilotons. 👀

7-C is town level right? It might be plausible considering the foundation tanked the beam that destroyed the pillar.

The Foundation seemingly has no antifeats for that feat, making it more valid to them. The Looper is constantly killed by tier 9 to tier 8 weapons unfortunately.

I got a Civ Profile brewing for the Last Reality don't u worry :cool:

The Mothership should likely have it's 7-B taken off of its profile btw, the explosions that were damaging it as we were falling were 7-C Absolute Maximum considering the size of the ship, which goes hand in hand with its current 7-C showings.

Abductors shouldn't scale to that 7-C calc because they shattered on impact with the ground.

We cant scale calculated tier 9 and 8 weapons to one singular tier 7 feat unfortunately.

If we get a lot of Tier 7 feats from the Looper in the future then yes, the feat would become more consistent. But I doubt that will happen sadly.

Quick question but how do we view the player? is it just us? or is it a composite version of every looper? I don't think we should count the npcs

Quick question but how do we view the player? is it just us? or is it a composite version of every looper? I don't think we should count the npcs
This is a good question since we're know getting Fortnite lore drops with the additional and upcoming seasons or the comics (including the Batman crossovers and the canon Marvel one)
I know Ark's "Survivor" is just the player rather then a composite of us, Rockwell, etc

Yeah because there's quest where you talk to certain characters which would negate having their abilities. Actually, nevermind we should have any ability they have since there's snapshots.

The Looper profile is just what the Players abilities extend to. NPCs and more aren't included and would be their own profiles if made.

"The Looper" refers to the Looper that Jonesy spoke to during the Zero Crisis event, which is specifically the player.

Ok just making sure. We probably shouldn't have that reality splicing device that traps people between realities. That isn't directly the player if going by lore.

Back