• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like what ?
Some AP/Dura and speed feats

Also Agent Jones should have his own seperate profile, what we have already for these guys needs a load of format improvement

Uh also benders ray wouldn't qualify I believe

Some AP/Dura and speed feats

Also Agent Jones should have his own seperate profile, what we have already for these guys needs a load of format improvement

Uh also benders ray wouldn't qualify I believe
I made a sandbox for Agent Jones, should be on the start of the 2nd page

Hey, does the presence of the Trailsmasher being able to bust most walls and the Looper being able to survive getting run over warrant any AP changes?

Hey, does the presence of the Trailsmasher being able to bust most walls and the Looper being able to survive getting run over warrant any AP changes?
Loopers scale to small building+ physically, and to like city block level with weapons so I don't think so.

I mean more on the basis of Looper's durability being upgraded, with AP tagging along as a side effect (assuming the TS's AP is better than Bambu's gun calcs).

I mean more on the basis of Looper's durability being upgraded, with AP tagging along as a side effect (assuming the TS's AP is better than Bambu's gun calcs).
Don't loopers get sent flying into the air when the trailsmasher hits them ? What happens when there's wall behind them ?

just found out there was a fortnite thread. But should the loopers have Low 2-C durability? theyve been shown to be able to survive these reality ending events (The end, fracture and the big bang)

Well that depends. Is it like an omni-directional phenomenon, or more like a earthquake where one might not get hit by much.

Your girlfriend/boyfriend could cheat on you, your mother could leave you, your brother could betray you, your friend could stab you in the back... But Fortnite will never do any of those things. Money, happiness, friends, loved ones, its all temporary... Not Fortnite.... Fortnite is forever...

Think about that 🙏

just found out there was a fortnite thread. But should the loopers have Low 2-C durability? theyve been shown to be able to survive these reality ending events (The end, fracture and the big bang)
That's a discussion we could have but my take is because of the loop and since world-ending events are only every once in a while. I don't think they're low 2-c outright but I do believe they should be higher than tier 8 lol

Also surviving anything related to the Zero Point is easily 2-B/2-A

So the foundation (and the seven) would be 2-A?
Yeah, I have a jonesy sandbox on the start of the 2nd page but yeah The Foundation, The Seven, To some extent Galactus and the Herald, Jonesy, and especially Geno are people who come to mind

Well that depends. Is it like an omni-directional phenomenon, or more like a earthquake where one might not get hit by much.
Depends, all the events where The Zero Point starts destabilizing usually have it giving off waves of its energy which if we go off The Zero Core or whatever it’s called that powers the large mecha it is quite literal infinite multiversal energy.

Now something more interesting is the cube which not only can the looper survive touching AND purify but is also stated to be capable of destroying the island and even the zero point.

What was wrong with it? I thought it was alright
Nothing. I just picked up a mythic and got absolutely destroyed because the game doesn't tell you how to use it and what it does, had to search what they were all about.

If I can blame me dying on something as small as this I'll take it.

Back