• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite Durability Buffs.

No, The Looper will not have that weapon. The Impostor should get a profile if we want a profile with that weapon.

This is interesting, looks like we'll be getting an animated series for Midas's first recruits. We got some movement speed feats for Burning wolf as well.

You guys think this is worth calcing? The recruit was looking directly at him and didn't even see him blitz his teammate there.

Perhaps. It seems like it's going to be it's own character, so we should probably wait until the series (Is it a series?) actually happens.

the tweet ain't available to me, but from the sounds of it, it could be calculated the distance it moved divided by human reaction time or something

Well, this looks more like a stealth feat rather than a speed one, you can see that his pink flame dissapeared on the third POV and some steps are reward

If anything, when the soldier looks over at his partner his body is there for a split second, then its a death animation. Could probably get at least some decent travel speed rating.

I don't see a lot of stuff we can get frag from?

As i've mentioned the explosions themselves that were tanked seem no higher than 8-C, and topping that with the Inverse Square side of things, and it'll most likely get 9-B. I don't really think it's worth a calc personally.

Back