• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd also like to add his physical strength, because no way is he on average punching with multiverse levels of strength.

I'd also like to add his physical strength, because no way is he on average punching with multiverse levels of strength.
I don't see why not, he's comparable to the Foundation and Geno who are on that level physically and it makes sense since he's not under the effects of The Loop. He can even survive within the Zero Point without the special armor of The Seven.

I don't see why not, he's comparable to the Foundation and Geno who are on that level physically and it makes sense since he's not under the effects of The Loop. He can even survive within the Zero Point without the special armor of The Seven.
He's also been seen taking 99 fall damage in trailers, getting hurt from kicks that send him flying into crystal but cause no damage to the crystal and much more

He's also been seen taking 99 fall damage in trailers, getting hurt from kicks that send him flying into crystal but cause no damage to the crystal and much more
I'm pretty sure the first example is a snapshot of Jonesy and snapshots are part of The Loop and would belong to The Looper profile which isn't Tier 2 physically, also that kick was done by The Foundation and immediately afterwards they create The Spire to contain The Zero Point's blast.
In all honesty I think those few instances can be chalked up to PIS

Fortnite profiles in the most popular Spanish powerscaling wiki.

I added justifications, could you preface what you mean by references ?
Scans, Statements, anything that can be posted to help better understand the feats and character being presented

Scans, Statements, anything that can be posted to help better understand the feats and character being presented
IMG_0729.png

I added justifications, could you preface what you mean by references ?

Oof, are there any feats that need calcing.
Yeah we have many that need calculating. I just need someone who wants to work on fortnite and has no problem px scaling for me so I can do calcs since I only have mobile access

Back