• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not that I've found, for the last 4 months I've had others px scale for me
For mobile users, might try iMarkup to draw lines then measure the size of lines with Geometry pad (works way better for tab users tho).

Edit: wait I was looking for explosion calcs reference didn't noticed date

Made a Fortnite Scaling Server, realized I'm gonna need help because these revisions are going to be ******* massive
Don't be a dick and you'll be fine here.

Yeah, just from what I remember his ap and ld should get heavily buffed due to feats in the comics and in game (on the top of my head the chemo feat, him building the sphere in seconds, holding the zero point together and tanking its energy for a whole ass season) and I may be missin on some

Yeah, just from what I remember his ap and ld should get heavily buffed due to feats in the comics and in game (on the top of my head the chemo feat, him building the sphere in seconds, holding the zero point together and tanking its energy for a whole ass season) and I may be missin on some
Yeah, it's a matter of figuring out where the Zero Point is really because that'll give us an answer to where we put the characters. Since Fortnite shares a cosmology with DC and Marvel and, y'know, Herald of Thunder and Thor/Galactus appeared we may see Tier High 1-A or 0 fortnite

794.jpg

Fortntie lore and the foundation pretty explicitly state it made everything, comics confirm this to.

If not then Galactus would just suddenly be not High 1-A. He also considers the zero point something that if he feeds on it he’ll become basically unbeatable

Back