• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
I didn't see one for this series and I want to scale more of it (especially since the verse is very outdated)

To-Do List:
  • Upgrade the verse beyond Tier 8/7
  • Update the verse with new equipment and add different keys for seasons among other things.
  • Overall just make things cleaner-looking
image.jpg

All I'm saying is Jonesy and other characters should easily be Tier 4 or even 2 this game has so many damn Universe reset/destruction feats that it's not even funny.

Like Eminem and Travis Scott being LORE RELEVANT characters who can reset the entire Fortnite Universe is a stupid sentence but it's true.

Cool, a Fortnite Discussion thread. So what should we do first?
Probably touch on the lore and how applicable Tier 2 feats are right now cause iirc correctly the Zero Point is the origin of everything and could create Infinite or at least countless realities and I know some characters have either absorbed it or harnessed it's power.

Also would be good to get our hands on any sort of comics or written material that contributes to the lore cause some of the images and links are just dead.

Here's a good video to watch on Fortnite Lore up until now if you don't wanna sit through reading stuff.

Important Things to Note/Takeaway from Current Fortnite Lore (This list is a longer version I'll have a shorter version at the bottom)

BEGINNING LORE
  • The Big Bang is the first event in Fortnite and is the origin/creation of"The Omniverse" which is stated to be countless/infinite realities including multiple multiverses and universes and the Zero Point which is the energy of all of this creation.
  • The Zero Point is located in Reality Zero where the Fortnite setting takes place mainly and the storm/loop is a means to protect the Zero Point by killing people off on the island with the storm before they can reach it.
  • Geno eventually finds the Zero Point, harnesses its power, and alters the loop/storm itself by making it a 22-minute battle royale where your memories are erased and you can't speak.
  • Geno wants to make every single reality perfect.
  • If you prove yourself he offers you immortality and your family protection/the same benefits in exchange for working for "The Imagined Order" which controls the island and researches the Zero Point
  • When you escape the loop via any means a snapshot of you is created which is a perfect recreation/clone (basically why skins exist).
  • There is a group known as "The Seven" who want to defeat The Imagined Order and liberate the Zero Point.
CHAPTER 1 LORE
  • The Visitor appears in a meteor (which somehow the explosion envelops most of the island and the players/loopers survive it). His goal is to test their suits which protect them from the effects of the loop, it works and he goes off into space in a rift (rifts are energy from the Zero Point that allow you to travel to different realities/places).
  • A Cube appears and reaches Loot Lake and destabilizes (it is mentioned to be able to destroy the island) and the Zero Point can barely defend.
  • After a bit the Ice King appears, he fights The Fire King in a war and this causes the volcano to erupt which releases a big monster. The Paradigm who is a member of The Seven and a prisoner of the IO offers to fight the thing in a giant mech and then the event happens.
  • The Monster attacks The Bridge (The Zero Points location) and this causes it to be exposed. The Paradigm in the mech grabs the Zero Point, beats the Monster to death with it, and then leaves for the Ice Moon.
  • With the Zero Point exposed it starts destabilizing and messing with time itself by bringing objects from the past to the present time of the island.
  • The Seven prepare themselves to stop this from happening and launch a rocket which creates rifts that supercharge the meteor and launch it at the Zero Point which works and it stabilizes but splits the island in two.
CHAPTER 2 LORE
  • The island is being taken over by Shadow and IO agents are being attacked by their snapshots which are controlled by Chaos Agent.
  • Shadow belongs to Midas originally but then he is usurped and forced to create GHOST which investigates the island. He discovers The Loop and the IO and is appalled, creating a device to stop it by pushing the storm back and stopping its wrath.
  • Agent John Jones (or Jonesy) is sent to stop him but is too late and the device goes off. It works for a bit but suddenly the Zero Point has a defensive reaction causing a giant wall of water to be made which floods the island wiping out both GHOST and SHADOW.

This is the part where crossovers start getting important

• Galactus from freaking Marvel finds out about this shit and starts making his way towards the island but Iron Man goes "NUH UH!" and prepares defenses.
  • Galactus arrives, absorbs The Zero Point and then you fight and defeat him but he exposes The Zero Point.
  • The Zero Point is destabilizing again and the IO needs to stop people from jumping in and escaping The Loop.
  • In order to do this Jonesy is sent on a mission to different realities to recruit bounty hunters who will hunt those trying to escape.
  • He comes back and realizes that The Zero Point is worse off and the IO is doing nothing about it so he defects and becomes THE HERO.
  • He breaks into the facility and finds info on The Seven (and survives a wave from the Zero Point destabilizing). He gets The Foundation to arrive and they agree to team up to save the Zero Point and defeat Geno.
  • They can't stop the explosion (which is the destruction of The Zero Point) so they both sacrifice themselves and contain the blast in a giant spire.
  • Raz shows up and wants to get the power from the spire and finds a fragment of the Cube with the corruption still intact and corrupted.
  • This attracts aliens who destroy the spire releasing Jonesy and The Foundation.
  • The Kymera appear and fight the IO while looking for The Zero Point and after a while the headquarters is taken by them but it's loaded with bombs in Operation Skyfire.
  • They plan to blow up the Kymera but then it's revealed The Kymera have the cube and will be using it to destroy the island. Slone (Jonesy's Boss) who sent you on this mission and is like a boss in the IO decides to leave you behind but you use your energy to just purify The Cube and remove its corruption.
  • Then it's revealed The Kymera is just an enslaved army to "The Last Reality." lead by The Cube Queen.
  • Her goal is to destroy the Zero Point and make the island The Last Reality or singular only one.
  • Then the Foundation wakes up in Gotham City, Batman sends him back to The Island and The Seven swoop in and stop The Cube Queen. The Foundation breaks into IO headquarters and breaks Jonesy out.
  • The world gets flooded as the island flips revealing the underside of it where The Seven and their organization have hid out.
CHAPTER 3 LORE/ZERO WAR
  • Full-Scale war breaks out between the two groups and it's revealed The Origin was actually The Cube King. He left The Last Reality, got captured by the IO and tortured then The Foundation saved him.
  • Then it's revealed Geno has daughters who are members of The Seven "The Order" and "The Imagined" who Jonesy had to find.
  • Slone is tasked by Geno to make The Collider which will kill everyone on the island but win the war.
  • Jonesy is sent to The Ice Moon to find Paradigm and The Zero Shard (an infinite source of energy) where he finds the Ice King who reveals he collected devices to protect the island but the Fire King wanted to use them for evil.
  • The group sent to help is declared to strong to be allowed to roam free but then Paradigm in the mech appears and saves them and they go back to the island to end the Zero War.
  • They're about to destroy the Collider in the mech but then they get sent underground where they have to defeat Slone one last time and she's just killed by the mech's fist lol.
  • Then Geno appears and The Imagined fights him and tackles him into the Zero Point scattering both of them across the Omniverse.
  • Jonesy and the Foundation jump into the Zero Point to make sure Geno dies and is defeated but he is fading away as well (somehow they just have 2-A durability lol) and he tells them he hopes they're right and that they can maintain the island better than him.
  • With the IO and Geno defeated everyone is liberated and celebrates but then this thing called the Chrome controlled by The Herald appears and starts taking over the island and killing people.
  • This is too powerful for anyone to handle and the island is destroyed by the herald to expose the Zero Point for The Last Reality to steal but the Zero Point leaves and destroys the Mother Ship.
  • Then Paradigm uses Zero Fusion to take parts of other realities and create a new island for a new start.
CHAPTER 4 LORE
  • A portal is made and it's meant to bridge the gap between realities by a medieval group run by The Ageless who is actually a snapshot of Geno but it's revealed it's meant to connect them to the shapeless man in a replaying of the events of the creation of the IO.
  • THere's this guy named Kado Thorne who has a time machine and is stealing special stuff from time
  • Slone appears and finds ruins from an ancient civilization that reveal the end of the world but it isn't natural based off her research and the ancients are warning it'll happen again.
  • Slone creates a plan to steal the time machine and stop this from happening and it's successful but Kado can't do anything and is slayed by someone he pissed off in time.
  • Then Slone sends Jonesy back in time to attach the time machine to The Scientist's rocket to make a new unpredictable future. (the past already was messed up cause none of the previous fortnite events happened)
  • It's successful and now we're at Chapter 5 where things are unknown but we do know that they're looking for Peely and the island is under control by "The Society" which Jonesy makes a group called The Underground to defeat them.
I spent way too much time reading this but TL;DR

Zero Point is energy of creation and destruction of The Omniverse
Jonesy and Foundation should be scaled to this as well as Geno and a couple other characters.
The Zero Point/Energy should be 2-A or 2-B likely 2-A.
The Loop has weird effects on people brought to the island such as making them susceptible to bullets despite being invulnerable in their worlds (EX. Superman) (so if people stupidly ask "Well they can get damaged by bullets!" we have a rebuttal to that.
Crossovers are canon but they should pull from Fortnite's Cosmology not their own ones technically unless someone has more evidence we can get Tier 1 fortnite lol.

I don't do lore, just calcs. I will help fix the verse. I've already added a calculations tabber and calced multiple feats.

I don't do lore, just calcs. I will help fix the verse. I've already added a calculations tabber and calced multiple feats.
Your help is appreciated! Can’t wait to do great things with you but first imma need to gather my evidence and make a couple CRTS or one big one

I think fornite should be tier 3 because of infinite energy
I agree but it’s also clear that stuff like The Zero Point where said infinite energy comes from is Tier 2-A.

Would probably be good to establish a scaling chain but I think it’s safe to say Geno would be on top due to him having harnessed and used the Zero Point’s power.

I agree but it’s also clear that stuff like The Zero Point where said infinite energy comes from is Tier 2-A.

Would probably be good to establish a scaling chain but I think it’s safe to say Geno would be on top due to him having harnessed and used the Zero Point’s power.
I agree with what you say, if you open an upgrade about this universe I will try to support it as much as I can

We should also discuss how we will treat crossovers. There’s more uncontroversial stuff like being able to give The Looper Deku’s Detroit Smash, Hollow Purple, etc. but I think what’s most important is how the cosmology of other verses, specifically Marvel and DC effect Fortnite.

Given the fortnite storyline I feel like the precedent is that they are a part of fortnite rather than fortnite being apart of them but you also have straight up canon crossovers with DC and Marvel which could easily establish that that cosmology can apply to Fortnite’s greater one.

it would be really funny if fortnite went tier 1 and I think it’s possible, it’s just we need to consider how it applies.

We should also discuss how we will treat crossovers. There’s more uncontroversial stuff like being able to give The Looper Deku’s Detroit Smash, Hollow Purple, etc. but I think what’s most important is how the cosmology of other verses, specifically Marvel and DC effect Fortnite.

Given the fortnite storyline I feel like the precedent is that they are a part of fortnite rather than fortnite being apart of them but you also have straight up canon crossovers with DC and Marvel which could easily establish that that cosmology can apply to Fortnite’s greater one.
They can definitely have calcs at least

They can definitely have calcs at least
Like have the calcs that those verses already have? That would make sense because iirc The Foundation just has a straight up statement in one of the comics where he says he could easily beat Superman and The Imagined easily beat Captain Marvel.

Like have the calcs that those verses already have? That would make sense because iirc The Foundation just has a straight up statement in one of the comics where he says he could easily beat Superman and The Imagined easily beat Captain Marvel.
Oh no not like thats. We can calc the feat in forntire not use the other verses feats from thier lore

Oh no not like thats. We can calc the feat in forntire not use the other verses feats from thier lore
True. I think The Loopers will need calcs since they don’t really fight the big Tier 2/1 threats directly or significantly.

Only characters like Jonesy, Foundation, Geno, and those who direct scale to them would really get that scaling (especially Jonesy and Foundation since they literaly just tank a cosmology ending blast and Geno has access to and the powers of the thing that controls said cosmology)

Also I think we should give different keys for each chapter

You could probably calc some of the fortnite events like the Season 4 meteor since the looper can easily survive that.

You could probably calc some of the fortnite events like the Season 4 meteor since the looper can easily survive that.
Outlier ? Even so, we don't know where the looper was on the map for him/her to scale to the full extent of the damage done by the meteor

Outlier ? Even so, we don't know where the looper was on the map for him/her to scale to the full extent of the damage done by the meteor
I don't think the events are outliers, they happen time and time again and cause catastrophic/severe damage to the island but it's a common theme that the looper(s) can and do survive them almost always directly as well.

Also given the perceived radius of the explosion based on this trailer it seems to be quite big

The Dino Skins aren't at dusty divot where the crater was made so we can surmise the blast reached extremely far in general.

Also according to old stuff in Season 3 you can just survive getting hit by the meteors back when they were raining from the sky.

I've already calced most of the cross over feats, none get over tier 8 sadly.
Link them then and ya can't really call outlier without us having the full range of feats calculated, you supposedly do so link them because otherwise we need to actually take a deeper look into things

Link them then and ya can't really call outlier without us having the full range of feats calculated, you supposedly do so link them because otherwise we need to actually take a deeper look into things
They are on the Fortnite page under 'calculations'
Also according to old stuff in Season 3 you can just survive getting hit by the meteors back when they were raining from the sky.
Could you send me a link ? All I remember was really small meteor with energy no where near above tier 8 landing on/near players.

I think you should calc some of the comic book feats but also
Could you send me a link ? All I remember was really small meteor with energy no where near above tier 8 landing on/near players.
there should be reddit posts on it. Regardless I think it'd be good to scale the events and stuff from them. Also the Ice King has a nice feat where he created an Ice Moon so that's cool and can probably be calc'd.

Again, I'd probably need scans of the feat. Could you send it ?
There's not really any scans it's just mentioned in the comics that he created teh ice moon and brouht it to Reality Zero

Would it be possible for us to get any Light Speed FTL lser dodging feats? I'm pretty sure Fortnite should be FTL at this point.

Back