• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

formatting a sandbox need help with some codes

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
how tf do you create a paragraph indentation in a sandbox? its driving me crazy at how bad this sandbox looks without them lol.

also when you press the "enter" key to create space between 2 sections. how do make that space save? when i save my sandbox to not lose any progress on it. it doesn't create those spaces so everything looks squished together. way to close

In the Source Editor, two line breaks are required to separate text.

An indentation is created using a colon [:], with the number of which depends on how large you want the indent to be.

In the Source Editor, two line breaks are required to separate text.

An indentation is created using a colon [:], with the number of which depends on how large you want the indent to be.
i didn't know about the line break thing
so i need to hit enter twice?

and i tried the colons and it ends up indenting the whole paragraph and centers it on the page. and then above it appear a bar that says "insert paragraph" with a plus sign in it

Back