• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Focal Point ~ Cole vs All Might (Grace)

Oh I'm not saying they'll trade blows, Cole gets destroyed there, just that Cole can bit himself time to do something.

Thing is Cole's regen is stamina taxed yes, but he can replenish his stamina from anything Electricity oriented even a stray car.

Cole can keep his thoughts straight in such a situation, the dude managed to fight off a character faster then him with the same or better abilities while under incredible emotional turmoil and anger, being in a bad spot doesn't put him in a state he can't keep his thoughts together.

But like I've been saying, All Might knows that. He's going to be trying to keep Cole away from electricity as much as possible, and if failing that, just hit him so much he can't focus enough to gather any substantial amount. If Cole stops to get electricity, he will get hit with air pressure in return and be forced to absorb even more.

He has ways of stopping All Might from hitting him, like precision mode, homing attacks, maybe a vortex can slow him. I am not discrediting that Cole is way more versatile. But All Might brute forcing through everything with his range alone is problematic, and in the long term, Cole is going to start running out of options. He's the one that needs to constantly recharge his batteries, while All Might just needs to not go down. Cole has more advantages to his name, but he has more weaknesses to exploit too.

The same applies to Cole knowing that. Especially since All Might lacks range options outside of the shockwaves however potent they are, and while it is problematic there really isn't much AM can do outside of CQC or shockwaves, which is sadly why he's so downplayed on this site

I know, hence why I don't think Cole takes the majority

True.

Anyway, I'm going incon now. Too many variables and arguments, either one of them makes a terrible mistake or they beat on each other until they both stop moving.

I mean, if he kills Cole, he'd probably immediately take his body somewhere with no electricity with whatever stamina he has left. Then when Cole ressurects they just talk, idk.

@Wright

I am going to say this, Fall from Armored Core 4 is a good choice of fighting music given the context

What can I say I love Armored Core.

One of the few verses I like more then inFAMOUS

Respect points +10

Sadly, no. Armored Core kinda died after Verdict Day Bombed, supposedly they're working on a new one

If you have any questions let me know, I can go into detail on the writing discussion thread and I love talking about it

In fact I had a character study for a character typed up.

I argued this case further on. Cole's range game is as good at any range. All Might can punch better up close. But Cole can unleash the same amount of range attacks close up or far. The issue is the sheer volley of how much Cole can unleash.

Oh he definitely can break free. The issue is shock factor and aiming it for his face and causing obstruction.

Fodder <<<<<< Cole I'm afraid. I specifically argued for Cole's level of lightning.

Ah there's where my issue is, movie feats. But the canonicty is irrelevant. My main argument remains the same. While everyone has to aim for that, lightning will be coursing throughout your body and passing through that organ. Although you can ignore pain, your muscles cannot ignore when electricity itself interferes with your muscle movement.

Yeah, this one All Might has a strong reason to win for that. But the Ionic Powers are the ace in the cards here.

My skim showed that Precision was clarified to be a massive reflex boost.

Please listen. The Ice spakes aren't the attack. It's an attack that's disguised as such and then freezes you. I'm more talking about this being used when he's too close or stunned.

Will discuss in a bit-

Karmic Overload is also... an early game ability in the first game but I don't see any major issue with including it. It doesn't really change the match honestly

Regadless of All Might being superior in blow for blow, but a bolt of lightning will be enough to slow him down. Enough to contract those muscles and heck up his movement, and then it's just a bombardment of bolts from that point on. Resistance he might have, Cole's lightning is still very much a high tier and it will affect his injuries.

He has some seriously strong methods for winning such as immediately using all of his power to summon a shockwave to blow Cole out of the island. I'm also close to voting a tie since they can technically cripple the other in a single blow.

With how I see it, both intending to kill the other-

All Might's main goal is to immediately knock Cole away, likely destroy much of the environment to shut down any electricity draining spot. Especially the substations that Zeke built. Cole's regular ranged attacks will be shut down, his homing rockets, grenades, shockwaves, bolts, are all countered by shockwaves... But not his homing arcs of lightning that he uses in the comics that he can use while moving.

Reaction wise with Precision is also vital and he'll be using it sparingly since he knows a frontal attack won't work on All Might. What he's going to do is predict where All Might is heading towards and heck even lure him in for a close combat since surprisingly that might be his best bet to hit him when it would be easy to surround themselves with electric grenades, or redirect some rockets.

All Might will be able to react to the Ionic Powers minus Ionic Storm, which locks onto his position. You can argue that he can tank it and pull off a shockwave to send Cole flying, but the issue of Cole being able to recover and that being very very hard hitting to Cole is a major issue. If he also loses sight of Cole when he uses this, he won't be able to react at all.

This is a very close match. In fact you've changed my mind about how this is gonna go, but I'm gonna have to go with Cole 5.3/10

The homing nature and ambush potential of Ionic Storm is high.

@Schnee

I mean either All Might blows away Cole from the fight towards the ocean and keeps trying that (means more ranged focus), or he rushes in and gets bombarded by lightning from all sides even then (Either he hits Cole or he's too close to dodge lightning shooting out of Cole's entire body).

If you meant Storm, well that's a move to use later

I mean he does, IF he gets sent flying towards it. If he knows All Might then, glide oneself towards the sea.

The key goal is to not get hit by the shockwaves in the first place and if they know each other then Cole would dodge or y'know precision

Also Ice Pillar spam with Karmic Overload is another factor

>Base Infamous 2 Cole is High 7-A in his profile.

>Weakened All Might is Low 7-B in his profile.

>All Might has the AP advantage.

What.

Back