• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
did i not already explain that the suit was much larger than its wearer due to the animatronic parts inside? did i not expain that springbonnie is significantly shorter than fredbear?

oh wait you're talking about fnaf 3 lol i thought you were talking about fnaf 4

yeah the minigames in fnaf 3 are still very vague if not metaphorical and leave out a lot of details, unlike fnaf 4 where everything is portrayed literally

no they don't

so? the springlocks themselves don't affect the durability of the actual animatronic suit, that's determined by the endoskeleton
I'm talking about both games to an extent. And you clearly need to rewatch the FNaF 4 minigames like I've done like 5 times at this point, Spring Bonnie is just a bit taller and overall bigger than Afton, If Afton can fit that well into the suit, then, even with more areas to stuff those springlocks and animatronic parts into, Fredbear should follow the same logic of not increasing height by too much at all. And if you want even MORE nails in the coffin of your dreams of the bots being 8-9 feet tall, if you'll look at Springtrap's in-game FNaF 3(or actually any main game his feet appear in) design, his juicy gutty bits reach down all the way to his feet, and even better, if you'll look at FNaF 4 minigame Fredbear, and even Nightmere Fredbear's designs, there isn't enough hunk in the feet to make it realistic to make someone go up 2-3 feet.

"Nuh uh" isn't an argument, you don't like it, yes, I kinda don't either myself, but the more pieces there are the easier it is to make something fall apart in robotics, because you only need to break what's holding it together.

The Endoskeleton has to get out of the way, this means the endoskeleton needs to be able to come apart enough to, using the holy lord and savior of my arguments, Spring Bonnie again, fit a dude who's around the size of the animatronic itself, just a bit smaller.

wall level security breach sounds right, iirc monty didnt even actually use his claws to smash those chains

And if you want even MORE nails in the coffin of your dreams of the bots being 8-9 feet tall, if you'll look at Springtrap's in-game FNaF 3(or actually any main game his feet appear in) design, his juicy gutty bits reach down all the way to his feet
springtrap feet 🤤🤤🤤🤤
the more pieces there are the easier it is to make something fall apart in robotics, because you only need to break what's holding it together.
yeah but they dont need to be in small pieces to be pulled away, each part could be exactly the same size as that of a normal animatronic and still get pulled away by the springlocks
The Endoskeleton has to get out of the way, this means the endoskeleton needs to be able to come apart enough to fit a dude who's around the size of the animatronic itself, just a bit smaller.
send me the clip you're referring to

yeah but they dont need to be in small pieces to be pulled away, each part could be exactly the same size as that of a normal animatronic and still get pulled away by the springlocks

send me the clip you're referring to
I linked every FNaF 4 minigame earlier in the thread, if you'll notice Afton's sprite is pretty close to Spring Bonnie's sprite, and the fact he fits so well Into Spring Bonnie's animatronic is emulated in the fact his guts do indeed reach everything, including the feet, and since, when in the suit, Afton's eyes are directly at Spring Bonnie's eyes, he's eye level with Fredbear's mouth at the very least, since Spring Bonnie is at eye level with Fredbear's noggin in-between his mouth and nose

can you give me a timestamp? from what i can tell afton only appears once in fnaf 4, putting a costume on an employee. i say it's a costume because a) it's smaller than afton which would make no sense for the real suit and b) we can see the actual animatronic performing nearby

can you give me a timestamp? from what i can tell afton only appears once in fnaf 4, putting a costume on an employee. i say it's a costume because a) it's smaller than afton which would make no sense for the real suit and b) we can see the actual animatronic performing nearby
I meant for proportions lol, I already know the suits are at least somewhat smaller than the animatronics themselves

Also even if I'm wrong about proportions im still right about Afton fitting very snugly into the Spring Bonnie animatronic

Gregory should have SoL attack speed with the fazer blaster and faz cam
220px-Trollface_non-free.png

I meant for proportions lol, I already know the suits are at least somewhat smaller than the animatronics themselves
i also meant for proportions, give me the timestamp NOW‼️
Also even if I'm wrong about proportions im still right about Afton fitting very snugly into the Spring Bonnie animatronic
even so, spring bonnie is quite a bit smaller than fredbear, especially if you exclude the ears

i also meant for proportions, give me the timestamp NOW‼️

even so, spring bonnie is quite a bit smaller than fredbear, especially if you exclude the ears
Compare Afton's sprite to the Spring Bonnie Sprite lmfao

Is Afton 8 feet tall? Cause you earlier said Fredbear was probably 9 feet tall. Spring Bonnie is at eye level with Fredbear's mouth, under the nose but above the opening. You are arguing every adult human in the series is 7-8 feet tall going off of the FNaF 3 jumpscare. Gregory is now 4 feet tall, right?

Compare Afton's sprite to the Spring Bonnie Sprite lmfao
i dont think we can really scale things like that unless they appear in the same shot
Is Afton 8 feet tall? Cause you earlier said Fredbear was probably 9 feet tall. Spring Bonnie is at eye level with Fredbear's mouth, under the nose but above the opening.
there have been many people at that height irl so it's not really impossible either way, i might need to redo the pixel scaling though
You are arguing every adult human in the series is 7-8 feet tall going off of the FNaF 3 jumpscare.
fnaf 3 jumpscare doesn't mean every adult human in fnaf is the same height as william, afton and his suit have been rotting away for decades at that point and he seems to be hunched over in the jumpscares
Gregory is now 4 feet tall, right?
gregory is a preteen, him being 4 feet tall is 100% plausible lol

i dont think we can really scale things like that unless they appear in the same shot

there have been many people at that height irl so it's not really impossible either way, i might need to redo the pixel scaling though

fnaf 3 jumpscare doesn't mean every adult human in fnaf is the same height as william, afton and his suit have been rotting away for decades at that point and he seems to be hunched over in the jumpscares

gregory is a preteen, him being 4 feet tall is 100% plausible lol
Right...

I think it would've been very notable to note that the only dude who could fit in the Spring Bonnie Animatronic was 8 feet tall and the only people who could fit in the Fredbear suits are nearly 8 feet tall(if there was that much in the feet the knees wouldn't even work and they'd be 7'7 or some shit anyway), so you are arguing every adult human in the series is 7-8 feet tall, again. If so, basically every calc needs to be redone since we're dealing with 8 foot tall animatronics in things like Security Breach.

Yes, he's hunched over some, not enough to drop himself two entire feet to be at eye level, if he was, there'd be a L O T less of his upper body visible.

He'd need to be like 12 to be 4 feet tall, and since his body type definitely isn't that of a string bean(Nor is Afton's, actually) he's not gonna pull being 4 feet tall at any younger age

I think it would've been very notable to note that the only dude who could fit in the Spring Bonnie Animatronic was 8 feet tall
springbonnie is significantly smaller than fredbear
and the only people who could fit in the Fredbear suits are nearly 8 feet tall(if there was that much in the feet the knees wouldn't even work and they'd be 7'7 or some shit anyway)
the head would account for a lot of space either way since it has to make room for the animatronic’s entire head
so you are arguing every adult human in the series is 7-8 feet tall, again.
no, you are. not every human would necessarily be as tall as afton, even if we assume the night guard is the same height (he’s not) that’s just two people out of the entire verse
Yes, he's hunched over some, not enough to drop himself two entire feet to be at eye level, if he was, there'd be a L O T less of his upper body visible.
you’re pretty much just eyeballing it here, plus he is allowed to bend his knees. also the jumpscares in other games show the animatronics at eye level so i guess they’re average human size now
(Nor is Afton's, actually)
it kind of is lol
he's not gonna pull being 4 feet tall at any younger age
eight year olds are 4 feet tall

this is stupid either way, fredbear doesn’t need to be larger than the other animatronics to be stronger. the springlocks were made by two people while just about every other animatronic was a solo project, their mechanisms are visibly different, and it would be completely out of character for henry to make his animatronics more dangerous than the previous models. plus fredbear was able to completely crush a skull and kill the victim while mangle was unable to do the same thing. there’s no reason for them to scale, and their feats outright contradict the notion that they do

springbonnie is significantly smaller than fredbear

the head would account for a lot of space either way since it has to make room for the animatronic’s entire head

no, you are. not every human would necessarily be as tall as afton, even if we assume the night guard is the same height (he’s not) that’s just two people out of the entire verse

you’re pretty much just eyeballing it here, plus he is allowed to bend his knees. also the jumpscares in other games show the animatronics at eye level so i guess they’re average human size now

it kind of is lol

eight year olds are 4 feet tall

this is stupid either way, fredbear doesn’t need to be larger than the other animatronics to be stronger. the springlocks were made by two people while just about every other animatronic was a solo project, their mechanisms are visibly different, and it would be completely out of character for henry to make his animatronics more dangerous than the previous models. plus fredbear was able to completely crush a skull and kill the victim while mangle was unable to do the same thing. there’s no reason for them to scale, and their feats outright contradict the notion that they do
If you'll look at the sprites in the minigame before Fredbear Chomps, Spring Bonnie is at eye level with the area just above Fredbear's mouth, under the nose. If you cannot accept/see this, then I don't know what to tell you cause it's literally the "accurate minigames" slapping you in the face. I am not saying they're comparable in size. I am saying exactly where Spring Bonnie's eye level is compared to Fredbear's noggin.

and raise Afton's own head up well over his shoulders by your argument? Are you gonna say Spring Bonnie's thigh has a secondary knee so you can have 6 foot tall Afton next?

So what your saying is Fazbear entertainment, whoever ran Fazbear's fright, and Fredbear's only hired 7-8 foot tall individuals? That's, bluntly put, completely stupid.

I'm eyeballing it, yes, but do i really need to explain that bending down far enough to make the dude 6 feet tall by your own arguments because you said Fredbear was 9 feet tall, is bending ludicrously low, and we don't even see Springtrap's knees. So you can't say if they were bent or not. And the rest of the animatronics... eh... they mostly come from the side, or below, or just generally get right into your face/jump there. So you don't get a good look at their height.

Novels, yes, Games, he's a chunky boi, and we can't use the FNAF 3 Minigame either.

So I was wrong about that, nice. Learn something new everyday.

If you wanna say the exact same arguments I'll say the exact same refutation. Fredbear's mouth is likely full of metal just being at all into robotics, he was crushing the child's head with metal. Let's look at mangle for a bit. Ignoring the cosmetic mouth becuase we outright see the animatronic mouth, her mouth definitely cannot get around the entirety of a human head, and that's just the thing, Mangle doesn't have the surface area to do the same feat as Fredbear, she took an attire frontal lobe off instead, or at least hard crushed it. An eerily similar feat to Fredbear's with the surface area she has, is it not? So Mangle, and by extension the rest of the FNAF 2 and 1 animatronics, do scale to skull crushing, they just can't wrap their entire animatronic mouth around the head to perform the exact same feat, but they have the strength to do so in their jaw, scaling from Mangle doing what he can with the surface area given.

Also, like I said before, Fredbear would be more fragile than other animatronics due to springlocks having to get the animatronic bits and endoskeleton out of dodge and as such those things needing to be held together in different pieces, and since he didn't seem to break from his chomp...

If you'll look at the sprites in the minigame before Fredbear Chomps, Spring Bonnie is at eye level with the area just above Fredbear's mouth, under the nose. If you cannot accept/see this, then I don't know what to tell you cause it's literally the "accurate minigames" slapping you in the face. I am not saying they're comparable in size. I am saying exactly where Spring Bonnie's eye level is compared to Fredbear's noggin.
if you dont even think they're comparable in size then what is your point
and raise Afton's own head up well over his shoulders by your argument?
no dareaperman that is not how a huge bulky mask works
Are you gonna say Spring Bonnie's thigh has a secondary knee so you can have 6 foot tall Afton next?
yes
So what your saying is Fazbear entertainment, whoever ran Fazbear's fright, and Fredbear's only hired 7-8 foot tall individuals?
i dont think you read my post
I'm eyeballing it, yes, but do i really need to explain that bending down far enough to make the dude 6 feet tall by your own arguments because you said Fredbear was 9 feet tall, is bending ludicrously low, and we don't even see Springtrap's knees.
idk where you come from but america has its fair share of preteens above 4' and adults at 6'
they mostly come from the side, or below, or just generally get right into your face/jump there. So you don't get a good look at their height.
wouldnt that exact same statement apply to springtrap
Novels, yes, Games, he's a chunky boi
nothing supports that at all
If you wanna say the exact same arguments I'll say the exact same refutation. Fredbear's mouth is likely full of metal just being at all into robotics, he was crushing the child's head with metal. Let's look at mangle for a bit. Ignoring the cosmetic mouth becuase we outright see the animatronic mouth, her mouth definitely cannot get around the entirety of a human head, and that's just the thing, Mangle doesn't have the surface area to do the same feat as Fredbear, she took an attire frontal lobe off instead, or at least hard crushed it. An eerily similar feat to Fredbear's with the surface area she has, is it not? So Mangle, and by extension the rest of the FNAF 2 and 1 animatronics, do scale to skull crushing, they just can't wrap their entire animatronic mouth around the head to perform the exact same feat, but they have the strength to do so in their jaw, scaling from Mangle doing what he can with the surface area given.
we don't rate characters based on how strong they could be if they had a larger surface area. also i think we've already gone over why the animatronics don't scale to mangle's bite
Also, like I said before, Fredbear would be more fragile than other animatronics due to springlocks having to get the animatronic bits and endoskeleton out of dodge and as such those things needing to be held together in different pieces, and since he didn't seem to break from his chomp...
woah no way its conjecture
saying 'they are not valid' is not a counter to questioning how someone faked a child getting 100 of his bones being broken in broad daylight.
the lawsuit says the child supposedly did not notice his injuries until he got home. another lawsuit states that a child was permanently crippled by spraining their ankle while also stating that they are expected to recover in two weeks. they arent reliable sources of information

Back