• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(kinda offtopic, but i still hate the render of springtrap, burntrap and scraptrap on his page. i found these ones which are so much better than his current ones)
deqb5pj-c3b4da85-701f-406d-90ab-e349f608f8ad.png
15741719-ll-ugtuw5is-v4.webp
deyjczk-58dfdeac-936d-41e7-bffa-dcd7ef0e9038.png

Okay but are those even official?
Nope, but neither are his current renders (besides the burntrap one, that uses his actual model).

these ones just are more accurate to their actual appearance (his current scraptrap render is an obvious fan model, as it's missing some of his blocky withered effects his official model has, and his current springtrap model has been on his page since 2015, predating we had ANY official models for springtrap).

if we're forced to use fan-models (which, we kinda are since scott basically never released his models/renders of the characters) i'd rather more accurate ones rather than ones that are far more obviously fan-models.

and the burntrap one looks cooler

Okay but are those even official?
Comparison to our current render of Scraptrap, and the actual scraptrap model (came from the ultimate group poster. still technically a fanmodel/edit as it's not the actual model, just a recreation of it using different official renders of him).

XSHDGg7.png
dd0u3lr5dgi81.png

the markings aren't the same, hell his head isn't even the same size. i just think it's too inaccurate to be there. either the one i chose (which is still inaccurate, but too a lesser degree, and puts him in a dynamic pose) or you could just do this render, which works jsut as well or hell even better.

anyways, i'm kinda derailing. this is about fnaf speed, not that their current renders for our pages suck ding dong sometimes.

iirc there is an official full body render of Scraptrap shown in a GTLive stream of all places. maybe that would work?
just found it, basically identical to the one i used to showcase the difference between the one we have now and the official model. (though the image i found had a background, so big fat L on my part)

if Springtrap is going to scale to his living counterpart, can he get a 'varies' rating? like 'Varies between Regular Human (does not show to be hindered by the Spring bonnie suit) to Below Human average (can barely stand up straight, limps around between rooms as Burntrap)'? i feel like it's strange his springtrap key is a composite of all three variants of himself, despite the fact all three vary from each other.

Have the downgrades be applied yet?

Be careful though, there may be a lot of controversy surrounding the new changes to Fnaf at Freddy’s.

Though I'm bummed that FNaF is likely getting another downgrade, Smoke is not wrong tho. As in FNaF: Help Wanted, the animatronics are portrayed as being stiff and slow (As seen in this compilation of animations), Foxy is still pretty quick in comparison so maybe a calc could be made off that.

Another way we could get a solid rating for speed is if we calculate the running speed of the Glamrocks (Though I think something like a debug camera mod would have to be required if we want to get a third-person view)

Last edited:
The issue with Help Wanted is that all the feats performed inside it aren't actual feats. It's a video game within a video game, and I'm not sure if that should be used for scaling.

The issue with Help Wanted is that all the feats performed inside it aren't actual feats. It's a video game within a video game, and I'm not sure if that should be used for scaling.
IIRC isn't the case with Help Wanted similar to AR? How though they're games within a game, the animatronics and scenarios were made to be as accurate to the originals as possible

IIRC isn't the case with Help Wanted similar to AR? How though they're games within a game, the animatronics and scenarios were made to be as accurate to the originals as possible
AR isn't a video game within a video game, proven by the fact its the original springtrap within that game. which is why i STILL wanna get rid of that AR key for springtrap. literally pointless key for him.

I'd argue that the OG Springtrap being there is non-canon or Plot Induced Stupidity, but that's a thread for another day.

I'd argue that the OG Springtrap being there is non-canon or Plot Induced Stupidity, but that's a thread for another day.
isn't there an email in game that proves its the og william, and not an accurate recreation of him? idk i think it was just a side gig of his while he escaped fazbear's fright.

dude's got bills to pay.

AR isn't a video game within a video game, proven by the fact its the original springtrap within that game. which is why i STILL wanna get rid of that AR key for springtrap. literally pointless key for him.
Oh right, well Fazbear Entertainment did say that the mini games in Help Wanted are based off “fictitious scenarios”. I guess all that remains are the characters in SB

Oh right, well Fazbear Entertainment did say that the mini games in Help Wanted are based off “fictitious scenarios”. I guess all that remains are the characters in SB
Yeah. unfortunately Michael didn't pickup the family bloodline tradition of 'always coming back'

Another way we could get a solid rating for speed is if we calculate the running speed of the Glamrocks (Though I think something like a debug camera mod would have to be required if we want to get a third-person view)
glamrocks should be far superior to the originals and their speed has nothing to do with what i’ve brought up, so the downgrade doesn’t really apply to them and we can’t find og animatronic speed by calcing them

springtrap and the originals don’t really scale to each other
fair
nah, i just read the profile and it seems like it uses the camera thing which i’ve already addressed
Honestly, Springtrap shouldn't even be using that as a justification, he should be using his AR justification for his speed since they're the same people, and gives him a far better rating than 'funni camera move' im still angry about AR being a seperate key, but threads about it didn't get much traction 💀

freddy’s page says that a replica of him “can race around the player in an instant while keeping a distance”, can someone send a clip of that?

probably could have found a better video, but this is basically the gameplay loop of AR. most of the running they do in that game are Average-Athletic human at best. so they should really be downgraded from superhuman.

Back