• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a very small change. Currently, the durability of the joints of FNAF 2 Animatronics are accepted as "Below Average Human level, likely Average Human level". I have no complaints with that, but in the FNAF 1 key, this appears as "possibly Below Average Human level or Average Human level", according to the person who made the profile, this is due to the possibility that the endoskeletons of the Original Animatronics have been updated in FNAF 1 and are more durable. Not only is this a conjecture, but there is canonical confirmation that the FNAF 2 Endoskeleton is sturdier than the FNAF 1 one (actually there are 2).

Agree:

Disagree: @DaReaperMan

Neutral:

Last edited:
This is a very small change. Currently, the durability of the joints of FNAF 2 Animatronics are accepted as "Below Average Human level, likely Average Human level". I have no complaints with that, but in the FNAF 1 key, this appears as "possibly Below Average Human level or Average Human level", according to the person who made the profile, this is due to the possibility that the endoskeletons of the Original Animatronics have been updated in FNAF 1 and are more durable. Not only is this a conjecture, but there is canonical confirmation that the FNAF 2 Endoskeleton is sturdier than the FNAF 1 one.
How do you know that guidebook isn't non-canon for, ya know, having Fazbear's Frights shit on it?

Or even Novels shit on it?

Also, it took a man with some kind of tool and complete knowledge of how the Animatronics functioned in order to dismantle them. One of the toys was dismantled by children.

On top of all of that, the statement literally breaks logic, better articulated joints and more advanced electronics? Whoopee! Less work to break it! Also, how is one more sturdy because their electronics are more complex? That's just saying "hey, my hair is really curly, dont pull on it becuase you'll have an easier time ripping it out!"

Last edited:
How do you know that guidebook isn't non-canon for, ya know, having Fazbear's Frights shit on it?

Or even Novels shit on it?
And how do you know that it is not simply a book that gives information about all the continuities? After all, books and games are canon, but they are different continuities.

What's the point of Scott writing a book that serves to provide information about his franchise if that information isn't going to be canon? xDDD.
Also, it took a man with some kind of tool and complete knowledge of how the Animatronics functioned in order to dismantle them. One of the toys was dismantled by children.
And what? The kids also disassemble the joints when taking Mangle apart, just like William did with the OG animatronics. How does that prove that the joints on the OG animatronics are more durable? Also you say "it took" as if William couldn't have dismantled them without a tool or knowledge of them (when we're not even sure if he used a tool or not), both William and the children dismantle the joints, if the joints are 10-C, then both the children and William could dismantle them without problems. And there really isn't anything to prove that William had a hard time dismantling them to say "so the og joints are stronger because a grown man had trouble disassembling them" this argument seems very desperate.
On top of all of that, the statement literally breaks logic, better articulated joints and more advanced electronics? Whoopee! Less work to break it! Also, how is one more sturdy because their electronics are more complex? That's just saying "hey, my hair is really curly, dont pull on it becuase you'll have an easier time ripping it out!"
I suppose that in the verse, an animatronic with better technology is more sturdy than one that is less technologically advanced. For example, the Glamrocks are more technologically advanced and have feats 9-C+/9-B (that I remember). Verse logic, who cares anyway? the statement is clear, if you have a problem write to Scott Cawthon and say "In fact :geek:☝️, something more technologically advanced should be less resistant just because" or something like that.

Btw, the current reasoning is still based on a guess based on "I think that's what happened." Because there is certainly no evidence that OG joints are stronger, and we have something that says otherwise.

And how do you know that it is not simply a book that gives information about all the continuities? After all, books and games are canon, but they are different continuities.

What's the point of Scott writing a book that serves to provide information about his franchise if that information isn't going to be canon? xDDD.
Ella's section in your scan composites novels and Fazbear Frights. Two continuities that apsolutely do not connect. I would hate to see the rest of that book so I can count the compositing.
And what? The kids also disassemble the joints when taking Mangle apart, just like William did with the OG animatronics. How does that prove that the joints on the OG animatronics are more durable? Also you say "it took" as if William couldn't have dismantled them without a tool or knowledge of them (when we're not even sure if he used a tool or not), both William and the children dismantle the joints, if the joints are 10-C, then both the children and William could dismantle them without problems. And there really isn't anything to prove that William had a hard time dismantling them to say "so the og joints are stronger because a grown man had trouble disassembling them" this argument seems very desperate.
It's a difference of feats, Shape. If Mangle gets torn apart by children then clearly it's joints(and as such every other FNaF2 Animatronic sans GF, BB, and Poopet) are dogshit, if the OGs get torn apart by this guy who's using a device of some kind with full prior knowledge on the animatronics, then no shit the OGs are going to be considered more impressive.
I suppose that in the verse, an animatronic with better technology is more sturdy than one that is less technologically advanced. For example, the Glamrocks are more technologically advanced and have feats 9-C+/9-B (that I remember). Verse logic, who cares anyway?
The Glamrocks also have vastly better feats then the rest of the animatronics and no even remote similarities to attempt to cross-scale them either way.
the statement is clear, if you have a problem write to Scott Cawthon and say "In fact :geek:☝️, something more technologically advanced should be less resistant just because" or something like that.
Now look who's desperate, I look at what's provided to me, make a conclusion, present it, and you go "NOOOOO but glamrocks!" And "Well write to Scott!"

We have one self-contradictory statement and me going light on the profiles, I could have, and still can, very easily just make a CRT to nuke the joint scaling for FNaF1, I went for a middle ground in that instance
Btw, the current reasoning is still based on a guess based on "I think that's what happened." Because there is certainly no evidence that OG joints are stronger, and we have something that says otherwise.
How about the fact no OG animatronic has been torn apart by literal children?

Hell, the FNaF1 Animatronics were implied to rip apart humans in the past, something never even remotely done for the FNaF2 lot, that's one case of superiority

Ella's section in your scan composites novels and Fazbear Frights. Two continuities that apsolutely do not connect. I would hate to see the rest of that book so I can count the compositing.
She appears in both FF and the novel trilogy, and the book talks about all the continuities, so probably the book is not trying to make us take FF and the novel trilogy as the same continuity, but rather it talks about the character in general.
It's a difference of feats, Shape. If Mangle gets torn apart by children then clearly it's joints(and as such every other FNaF2 Animatronic sans GF, BB, and Poopet) are dogshit, if the OGs get torn apart by this guy who's using a device of some kind with full prior knowledge on the animatronics, then no shit the OGs are going to be considered more impressive.
No xd, even if the joints of the OGs were 10-C William could have destroyed them in the same way, in the same way that he could destroy the Toys, William's feat simply means that he is stronger than the joints of the animatronics. But he does not prove in any way that the joints of the OGs are more resistant, this point is absurd, you are saying "The OGs are more resistant because the toys are destroyed by children and the OGs are destroyed by an adult." When that would only mean that both the children and the adult are stronger than the animatronics' joints and in no way proves that the OGs have stronger joints.
The Glamrocks also have vastly better feats then the rest of the animatronics and no even remote similarities to attempt to cross-scale them either way.
The point here was that "more technologically advanced = stronger" which is something that has been seen in the verse.
Now look who's desperate, I look at what's provided to me, make a conclusion, present it, and you go "NOOOOO but glamrocks!" And "Well write to Scott!"

We have one self-contradictory statement and me going light on the profiles, I could have, and still can, very easily just make a CRT to nuke the joint scaling for FNaF1, I went for a middle ground in that instance
If you really think I was seriously saying to write to Scott, then you need to learn how to pick up on a joke xdd. And I just used the Glamrocks as an example, the fact that you don't understand that is your problem.
How about the fact no OG animatronic has been torn apart by literal children?
Doesn't it occur to you that this is simply because the children didn't feel like doing it? I mean, with that logic we could say that any Toy is stronger than Mangle because "Mangle was the only one that was taken apart by children" when children weren't even supposed to do that in the first place, at some point they simply felt like disarming Mangle and no one else.
Hell, the FNaF1 Animatronics were implied to rip apart humans in the past, something never even remotely done for the FNaF2 lot, that's one case of superiority
The Toys literally do the same thing as the OGs, they trap the guard and put him in Freddy's suit.
"Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without his costume on, and wanting to stuff you in a suit, so hey, we’ve given you an empty Freddy Fazbear head. Problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually anything that wandered in, will wander back out." - Phone Guy, FNAF 2

She appears in both FF and the novel trilogy, and the book talks about all the continuities, so probably the book is not trying to make us take FF and the novel trilogy as the same continuity, but rather it talks about the character in general.
The mere fact we're here mixing and matching continuities about Ella's role in the novels(really important by the way) and it's role in the Fazbear Frights books really, REALLY doesn't help your case. Plus, to me at least, talking in general implies mixing and matching of continuities when there are more then one
No xd, even if the joints of the OGs were 10-C William could have destroyed them in the same way, in the same way that he could destroy the Toys, William's feat simply means that he is stronger than the joints of the animatronics. But he does not prove in any way that the joints of the OGs are more resistant, this point is absurd, you are saying "The OGs are more resistant because the toys are destroyed by children and the OGs are destroyed by an adult." When that would only mean that both the children and the adult are stronger than the animatronics' joints and in no way proves that the OGs have stronger joints.
Your missing the point Shape. It's much more of an anti-feat to get dismantled by children with 0 idea of what in the hades that fox thing is or what it's made of beyond "metal and plastic" then it is to be dismantled by the guy who literally knows how every Freddy's animatronic is made like the back of his hand.
The point here was that "more technologically advanced = stronger" which is something that has been seen in the verse.
Tell that to Fredbear, who's got a better bite then any of the OGs or Toys despite the fact they came after him, or his physicals after being possessed being comparable to the OGs.
If you really think I was seriously saying to write to Scott, then you need to learn how to pick up on a joke xdd. And I just used the Glamrocks as an example, the fact that you don't understand that is your problem.
It is hard to decipher a joke through text mate
Doesn't it occur to you that this is simply because the children didn't feel like doing it? I mean, with that logic we could say that any Toy is stronger than Mangle because "Mangle was the only one that was taken apart by children" when children weren't even supposed to do that in the first place, at some point they simply felt like disarming Mangle and no one else.
Did it ever occur for you that Kid's Cove would have likely been under Mangle's supervision(and as such nobody was likely to wall in until it was too late) so to speak? The other areas like the stage and party rooms more then likely had staff there, but then again, we're assuming a lot just to make your counter argument work.
The Toys literally do the same thing as the OGs, they trap the guard and put him in Freddy's suit.
Re-listen to the FNaF 1 Night 1 Phone Call for me, the Phone mentions dismemberment as seemingly a risk that has happened to night guards before, do we know if the FNaF1 animatronics did it? No, not really, but it is a solid likelihood, and the only thing we know the Toys likely did was the Bite of 87, so they're off the market.

The mere fact we're here mixing and matching continuities about Ella's role in the novels(really important by the way) and it's role in the Fazbear Frights books really, REALLY doesn't help your case. Plus, to me at least, talking in general implies mixing and matching of continuities when there are more then one
You're simply questioning the canonicity of a book that is literally a guide written by Scott that gives us information about the franchise just because they didn't make two sections on Ella, it's much easier to just put all the information in one section. The guide does this with almost all the characters, such as BB, where it talks about his appearances in FNAF 2, UCN, The Twisted Ones, etc., even when they are not the same BB. That section of the guide is simply to give information about each animatronic no matter where it comes from, no more and no less, there is information about FF animatronics, the original novels and the games. The guide is called "Five Nights at Freddy's: The Ultimate Guide" in case you want to read it, it is a much more updated edition than its predecessor (The Freddy Files), which contains information about Help Wanted, Curse of Dredbear, the Fazbear Frights and much more. Also investigate the most recent mysteries of lore.
Your missing the point Shape. It's much more of an anti-feat to get dismantled by children with 0 idea of what in the hades that fox thing is or what it's made of beyond "metal and plastic" then it is to be dismantled by the guy who literally knows how every Freddy's animatronic is made like the back of his hand.
Of course not, anyone who attacks the joints directly would be able to disarm Mangle, the children dismantled her by simply attacking the joints. Something that William also did with the OGs, what is the anti-feat there? It would be an anti-feat if William had a harder time dismantling them than the children, then we could say "It's an anti-feat because it was difficult for an adult to dismantle the OGs, but the Toys are easily dismantled by children."
Tell that to Fredbear, who's got a better bite then any of the OGs or Toys despite the fact they came after him
Meh, that's debatable, Fredbear shouldn't even scale to 3 kJ with his bite, what he crushed was a small child's skull and from the looks of it he crushed it slightly, I am sure that a child's bones are much weaker than those of an adult. Mangle (or well, it's the most likely option) literally tore off an adult's frontal lobe, so he must have broken a large part of the skull, that's definitely much better.
or his physicals after being possessed being comparable to the OGs.
According to the guides, Golden Freddy is not Fredbear, they only have "some resemblance", but the origins of Golden Freddy are unknown.
It is hard to decipher a joke through text mate
Well, it's true.
Re-listen to the FNaF 1 Night 1 Phone Call for me, the Phone mentions dismemberment as seemingly a risk that has happened to night guards before, do we know if the FNaF1 animatronics did it? No, not really, but it is a solid likelihood, and the only thing we know the Toys likely did was the Bite of 87, so they're off the market.
Good point. But the Bite of '87 is still a better feat than Fredbear's and the OGs' feats (biting a kid's skull and the suit thing), and the statement we have simply means that the Toys could also dismember people if they wanted to due to their more advanced technology (Endo-02 also seems to have more volume than Endo-01, so it would be heavier). Btw that "dismemberment" thing is done off-screen and in an unknown time frame, so it's probably not that impressive.

Last edited:
You're simply questioning the canonicity of a book that is literally a guide written by Scott that gives us information about the franchise just because they didn't make two sections on Ella, it's much easier to just put all the information in one section. The guide does this with almost all the characters, such as BB, where it talks about his appearances in FNAF 2, UCN, The Twisted Ones, etc., even when they are not the same BB. That section of the guide is simply to give information about each animatronic no matter where it comes from, no more and no less, there is information about FF animatronics, the original novels and the games. The guide is called "Five Nights at Freddy's: The Ultimate Guide" in case you want to read it, it is a much more updated edition than its predecessor (The Freddy Files), which contains information about Help Wanted, Curse of Dredbear, the Fazbear Frights and much more. Also investigate the most recent mysteries of lore.
Then do tell where Anna comes in after Afton ******* died in Fourth Closet, let alone Fazbear Entertainment somehow getting access to her schematics for no reason, because buddy, pal, the section does not treat Charlie and Anna from Fazbear Frights as anything more then just the same model of the same thing. No matter what, that's what we're dealing with here in my eyes.
Of course not, anyone who attacks the joints directly would be able to disarm Mangle, the children dismantled her by simply attacking the joints. Something that William also did with the OGs, what is the anti-feat there? It would be an anti-feat if William had a harder time dismantling them than the children, then we could say "It's an anti-feat because it was difficult for an adult to dismantle the OGs, but the Toys are easily dismantled by children."
Spoken as one who worships merry-go-rounds.

I'm not entering a circular argument with you shape.
Meh, that's debatable, Fredbear shouldn't even scale to 3 kJ with his bite, what he crushed was a small child's skull and from the looks of it he crushed it slightly, I am sure that a child's bones are much weaker than those of an adult. Mangle (or well, it's the most likely option) literally tore off an adult's frontal lobe, so he must have broken a large part of the skull, that's definitely much better.
You're right, Fredbear should scale above it cause he also crushed said child's entire ******* chest.

How do you know it was an adult? And not a young child? Mangle was in Kid's Cove after all!
According to the guides, Golden Freddy is not Fredbear, they only have "some resemblance", but the origins of Golden Freddy are unknown.
And according to UCN, an actually 100% canon thing, Golden Freddy is EXTREMELY LIKELY to be Fredbear.
Good point. But the Bite of '87 is still a better feat than Fredbear's and the OGs' feats (biting a kid's skull and the suit thing), and the statement we have simply means that the Toys could also dismember people if they wanted to due to their more advanced technology (Endo-02 also seems to have more volume than Endo-01, so it would be heavier). Btw that "dismemberment" thing is done off-screen and in an unknown time frame, so it's probably not that impressive.
See above, Mangle was far more likely to chomp a child then it was an adult.

You do realize that the FNaF2 location was open for all of a week, right? Purple Guy killed some kids then the Bite of 87 happened, no other tragedies occurred like someone getting dismembered.

I mean Horses took awhile to dismember humans back in the day and they are decently far into Street Level, so uh yeah.

Then do tell where Anna comes in after Afton ******* died in Fourth Closet, let alone Fazbear Entertainment somehow getting access to her schematics for no reason, because buddy, pal, the section does not treat Charlie and Anna from Fazbear Frights as anything more then just the same model of the same thing. No matter what, that's what we're dealing with here in my eyes.
Eh, I think you're confusing a lot of things here and including things that have nothing to do with it, this section of the book is not part of the Fazbear Entertainment archives or anything like that, is a separate section with general information about each character and talks about both the characters in the games and the books, and that does not mean that it treats them as the same continuity, since the same guide states that they are separate continuities.
Spoken as one who worships merry-go-rounds.

I'm not entering a circular argument with you shape.
Which circular argument? xDDD, you assume that the fact that Afton destroyed the OG animatronics as an adult is evidence that they are more resistant than the Toys, which were destroyed by children, when Afton could have done that the same way if the OGs were less durable than the Toys, there would literally be no difference in what happened.
You're right, Fredbear should scale above it cause he also crushed said child's entire ******* chest.
Meh, I wouldn't trust those minigames too much anyway, besides being visually inaccurate, there's also a chance that they're a bit rigged.
How do you know it was an adult? And not a young child? Mangle was in Kid's Cove after all!
Didn't Phone Guy say that animatronics interact well with children but not with adults and staff? It makes more sense that the victim was an adult. Also, you forget that there are security guards on day shift and there are also staff on site.
"But the characters have been acting very unusual, almost aggressive towards the staff. They interact with the kids just fine, but when they encounter an adult, they just...stare."
And according to UCN, an actually 100% canon thing, Golden Freddy is EXTREMELY LIKELY to be Fredbear.
"LIKELY" is not the same as "Yes". Also, it seems like Scott doesn't agree with you, I wonder whose opinion is worth more...
I mean Horses took awhile to dismember humans back in the day and they are decently far into Street Level, so uh yeah.
Well, it's because the main thing needed to dismember someone is LS (Around Class 25 to be a little more exact) and Horses are Class 1.

Btw, I just read another guide where there is character information, just to make sure, and look, another claim that Endo-02 is more sturdy than Endo-01! cool isn't it?

Last edited:
"LIKELY" is not the same as "Yes". Also, it seems like Scott doesn't agree with you, I wonder whose opinion is worth more...
depending on the book, scott likely never even fact checked it.
Btw, I just read another guide where there is character information, just to make sure, and look, another claim that Endo-02 is more sturdy than Endo-01! cool isn't it?
isn't that the same guilde that mixes fazbear's frights, novels, and games into one gang bang? hard to use guide when they same every continuity is the same one.

also that book didn't give Michael Afton a page, but gave some AR skins two pages. i'm not forgiving them.

Eh, I think you're confusing a lot of things here and including things that have nothing to do with it, this section of the book is not part of the Fazbear Entertainment archives or anything like that, is a separate section with general information about each character and talks about both the characters in the games and the books, and that does not mean that it treats them as the same continuity, since the same guide states that they are separate continuities.
It seperates novels and games.  not Fazbear Frights and novels. That's my problem. Fazbear Frights is it's own beastie
Which circular argument? xDDD, you assume that the fact that Afton destroyed the OG animatronics as an adult is evidence that they are more resistant than the Toys, which were destroyed by children, when Afton could have done that the same way if the OGs were less durable than the Toys, there would literally be no difference in what happened.
You want me to repeat myself? Or are you going to accept that we aren't agreeing on this?
Meh, I wouldn't trust those minigames too much anyway, besides being visually inaccurate, there's also a chance that they're a bit rigged.
Being Atari=/=Visually inaccurate.

Also, another guidebook that's likely not reliable.
Didn't Phone Guy say that animatronics interact well with children but not with adults and staff? It makes more sense that the victim was an adult. Also, you forget that there are security guards on day shift and there are also staff on site.
If AR is anything to go off of, Mangle didn't too much appreciate being torn apart and put back together again repeatedly.
The very same guidebook that just so happens to mix two incompatible continuities like they're one thing. Also probably wasn't fact-checked by Scott. Also I take what the games say over what some guidebook says anyday.
Well, it's because the main thing needed to dismember someone is LS (Around Class 25 to be a little more exact) and Horses are Class 1.
Then we can revise Horses! Simple!
As Comi said, that is an even worse guidebook because it does mix and match all three continuities.

depending on the book, scott likely never even fact checked it.
Scott is the author of both books.
isn't that the same guilde that mixes fazbear's frights, novels, and games into one gang bang? hard to use guide when they same every continuity is the same one.
I mean, the book is not treating them as the same timeline, if it did, I would probably understand and say "it contradicts what is seen in the work, ignore it", but that is not the case. Both guides simply give very general and basic information about the characters, and never treat the different continuities as one. The Character Encyclopedia separates character appearances between books and games, and The Ultimate Guide even directly states that books and games are different continuities. We cannot assume that:

Giving information about two different continuities in the same section = mixing them and taking them as the same continuity.

When one thing has nothing to do with the other, and both the author and the guides written by him treat them as different continuities.
also that book didn't give Michael Afton a page, but gave some AR skins two pages. i'm not forgiving them.
I understand you.
Small, Very Small FNAF CTR: 2300 words in replies

This is why staff never wants to have anything to do with fnaf
This wasn't supposed to be this long, it's a simple change. A change not contradicted by anything seen in the work, a change that makes sense and whose logic (more technologically advanced = stronger) has already been seen before in the series, and a change that is strongly supported by two statements written by the author.

But someone likes to make things more difficult than they have to be.

This wasn't supposed to be this long, it's a simple change. A change not contradicted by anything seen in the work, a change that makes sense and whose logic (more technologically advanced = stronger) has already been seen before in the series, and a change that is strongly supported by two statements written by the author.

But someone likes to make things more difficult than they have to be.
I dunno man, maybe if you didn't give shitty guidebook scans that either A. Break Logic, or B. We have evidence in the games against, we wouldn't be talking about it

Also, I don't care who wrote the guidebooks, God himself could have and I'd still ask "is it reflected in the games tho?", in fact that's a very good point I only just now realized, is the Toys being stronger then the OGs reflected in the games? Not just the guidebooks or WoG

It seperates novels and games.  not Fazbear Frights and novels. That's my problem. Fazbear Frights is it's own beastie
Well, to end this topic. You say that the fact that Ella's section talks about her appearances in the original trilogy of novels and Fazbear Frights means that this book is treating the novels and FF as the same continuity, right? Well, I say that he is only giving general information and is not treating them as the same continuity or mixing them. To better evidence this, let's look at Fredbear's section.

In the Fredbear section, they talk about his appearances in the games and the novel trilogy. According to your logic, that means that he is mixing them and saying that they are part of the same continuity, but this is not the case because the same book says that the trilogy of novels and the games are different continuities. We're done now?
Being Atari=/=Visually inaccurate.

Also, another guidebook that's likely not reliable.
In one of the FNAF 2 minigames, Charlie's death literally looks like this:

William is standing in front of her, she becomes a ghost, ready, she died.

If we believed those games were visually accurate, we'd have to give William Death Manipulation. Also, the guide is fine, you just don't take it into account because it doesn't suit you. It was literally made by Scott to explain various aspects of the lore, and now it turns out that the opinion of a random person on the internet is worth more than that of the author xdd.
If AR is anything to go off of, Mangle didn't too much appreciate being torn apart and put back together again repeatedly.
To be fair, we still don't know if it was Mangle. But anyway, why bite just one child then? Why not bite them all or several to defend itself? Why didn't Mangle defend herself while the children destroyed her every day for several days? Why did she wait who knows how long to finally decide to bite ONE child? The fact that animatronics are aggressive towards adults should justify the fact that Mangle (or whoever it was) bit someone on site staff who got too close to her or the children.
The very same guidebook that just so happens to mix two incompatible continuities like they're one thing.
It doesn't, I have already explained and demonstrated it above in this same message.
As Comi said, that is an even worse guidebook because it does mix and match all three continuities.
0f0cb42c40ba352a1489456e5de875a6.jpg

Also, I don't care who wrote the guidebooks, God himself could have and I'd still ask "is it reflected in the games tho?", in fact that's a very good point I only just now realized, is the Toys being stronger then the OGs reflected in the games? Not just the guidebooks or WoG
The Toys can do the same thing as the OGs (overpower the security guard and put him inside a Freddy suit), and they have a visually bulkier endoskeleton than the OGs, and therefore, this endoskeleton would be heavier and generally harder to break. What WoG said is not contradicted by anything within the games, and in any case the guides are canonical and were made specifically to inform about the lore and the franchise in general, that is not the same as a short tweet where WoG says a statement like "they could destroy the universe" (example) or something like that. There are 0 reasons to ignore this.

Well, to end this topic. You say that the fact that Ella's section talks about her appearances in the original trilogy of novels and Fazbear Frights means that this book is treating the novels and FF as the same continuity, right? Well, I say that he is only giving general information and is not treating them as the same continuity or mixing them. To better evidence this, let's look at Fredbear's section.

In the Fredbear section, they talk about his appearances in the games and the novel trilogy. According to your logic, that means that he is mixing them and saying that they are part of the same continuity, but this is not the case because the same book says that the trilogy of novels and the games are different continuities. We're done now?
If it says one thing then proceeds to go against that thing multiple times, then yes, it's just throwing bullshit, and said guidebook shouldn't be trusted for anything.

Also, it says "Henry was known to wear the Fredbear suit", I would love to see where this has grounding in the games!
In one of the FNAF 2 minigames, Charlie's death literally looks like this:

William is standing in front of her, she becomes a ghost, ready, she died.

If we believed those games were visually accurate, we'd have to give William Death Manipulation. Also, the guide is fine, you just don't take it into account because it doesn't suit you. It was literally made by Scott to explain various aspects of the lore, and now it turns out that the opinion of a random person on the internet is worth more than that of the author xdd.
If you want to go for the most hare-brained power scaler interpretation, sure!

For those of us who try to piece together the lore without powerscaling interference, no, we have enough to say "Purple Guy killed the child" and that is enough.
To be fair, we still don't know if it was Mangle. But anyway, why bite just one child then? Why not bite them all or several to defend itself? Why didn't Mangle defend herself while the children destroyed her every day for several days? Why did she wait who knows how long to finally decide to bite ONE child? The fact that animatronics are aggressive towards adults should justify the fact that Mangle (or whoever it was) bit someone on site staff who got too close to her or the children.
Mangle being patient with the children as that's it's programming, but eventually even the most patient of beings are going to snap.
It doesn't, I have already explained and demonstrated it above in this same message.
Except it visibly does not follow what you say, sooooo

If it says one thing then proceeds to go against that thing multiple times, then yes, it's just throwing bullshit, and said guidebook shouldn't be trusted for anything.
But it does not go against that, at no time does it treat them as the same continuities. This is easily refuted by noting that not only the author but also the guide itself say "they are not the same continuities" even though they report on both in the same section. Is it really that difficult to understand? But you know what? I'd better wait for someone intelligent enough to know the difference between "reporting on both continuities in the same section" and "mixing continuities." Because clearly you don't seem to understand the difference. I'll just put your vote as "disagree."
Also, it says "Henry was known to wear the Fredbear suit", I would love to see where this has grounding in the games!
"In The Silver Eyes, Henry is known to have worn the Fredbear suit."
That part of the section talks about the novels, not the games xd (besides, why does that matter anyway? the purpose of a guide is to provide information, and the description itself hints that the guide will reveal secrets and details not seen in the games or books. Also, I think that comes from a statement in the book, idk, I haven't read The Silver Eyes in a while)
If you want to go for the most hare-brained power scaler interpretation, sure!

For those of us who try to piece together the lore without powerscaling interference, no, we have enough to say "Purple Guy killed the child" and that is enough.
That's not the point, the point is that the minigames are visually inaccurate, if they represent someone's death in that way, they are not being visually accurate. Final point.
Mangle being patient with the children as that's it's programming, but eventually even the most patient of beings are going to snap.
Yes, and at the moment when his patience exploded, he decided to attack only one child of all those there. Nah, the fact that the victim was an adult makes more sense considering that the FNAF 2 animatronics always dealt well with children, but not with adults. Added to the fact that we don't even know if it was Mangle who caused the Bite of '87.

Last edited:
But it does not go against that, at no time does it treat them as the same continuities. This is easily refuted by noting that not only the author but also the guide itself say "they are not the same continuities" even though they report on both in the same section. Is it really that difficult to understand? But you know what? I'd better wait for someone intelligent enough to know the difference between "reporting on both continuities in the same section" and "mixing continuities." Because clearly you don't seem to understand the difference. I'll just put your vote as "disagree."
Let's play devil's advocate for a bit here, if what you're saying is true, how do you know the endos being talked about are for the games and not Fazbear Frights?

Simple answer, you don't. Thats the problem with quote-en-quote speaking of different continuities in the same guide. You can't be sure of anything.
That part of the section talks about the novels, not the games xd (besides, why does that matter anyway? the purpose of a guide is to provide information, and the description itself hints that the guide will reveal secrets and details not seen in the games or books).
See above, how do you know it's on about the novels?
That's not the point, the point is that the minigames are visually inaccurate, if they represent someone's death in that way, they are not being visually accurate. Final point.
"I wanted fully animated cutscenes because I'm spoiled by many recent games!"

Is all I just heard.
Yes, and at the moment when his patience exploded, he decided to attack only one child of all those there. Nah, the fact that the victim was an adult makes more sense considering that the FNAF 2 animatronics always dealt well with children, but not with adults. Added to the fact that we don't even know if it was Mangle who caused the Bite of '87.
If Mangle can be torn apart by children, then yeah it would've only attacked one kid cause that was the only one it'd have gotten the chance to attack.

Plus, Mangle's mouth is the only one with both an Endoskeleton Jaw confirmed to be in it and also the only one that opens big enough to chomp on a head, unless you really want to get funky and say Toy Freddy or Toy Bonnie did it, in which case their jaws only open up wide enough for a Child's head!

Let's play devil's advocate for a bit here, if what you're saying is true, how do you know the endos being talked about are for the games and not Fazbear Frights?
Im not in the discussion here but what???
Endo 02 does not appear in Frights nor the Novella Trilogy, and the guide specifically states on the characters apperances and talks about the character canonically overall.
I think people should check their source material before judging.

Just because Frights and the Novellas whom are stated to be also a canon part of the overall franchise appear in the OVERALL guide for the whole franchise does not make the book thats meant to explain the games and novellas overall non-canon

Also i think we should just drop off the weak endo-joint bullshit for the FNaF 2 animatronics, like deadass its just a one-off thing that was used by Scott to describe how the badass Mangle design came to be. It never specifies how the children destroyed it and we already know that Scott does these one-off absurd things randomly examples being.

Also how would they be able to pull of any energy required feat without their heads or limbs popping off due to the sheer energy being disturbuted throughout the body

• Bunch of kids jumping on a platform literally crushing a guys skull and breaks their ribcage (Fazbear Frights, the same series meant to explain elements and are meant to be stories from the corners of FNaF's canon)
  • a kid throwing themselves so hard that they get impaled on a spike

So yeah just calling this one outliar considering that this has happened once alongside Scotts weird choices with explanations and capabilites it would be just safe. Hell it'd save both Toys and Og's from having weak joints would it not?

The guy who just arrived responded to that, so I won't bother explaining it again.
See above, how do you know it's on about the novels?
That little part of the section literally says "In The Silver Eyes" xdddd. Well look, I made it easier for you, I highlighted it with a circle and I also put an arrow on it. Do you want a drawing too?
"I wanted fully animated cutscenes because I'm spoiled by many recent games!"

Is all I just heard.
Of course not xDDD, I like the way 8-bit games look, but they are still visually inaccurate, which is indisputable for anyone who is able to see correctly.
Plus, Mangle's mouth is the only one with both an Endoskeleton Jaw confirmed to be in it and also the only one that opens big enough to chomp on a head
Withered Foxy: Hello.

Additionally, two calls from Phone Guy make me think that the victim was likely a guard who got too close to an animatronic.
"Um, when we get it all sorted out, we may move you to the day shift, a position just became...available."
Uh we have one more event scheduled for tomorrow, a birthday. You’ll be on day shift, wear your uniform, stay close to the animatronics, make sure they don’t hurt anyone okay.
Add to that the fact that animatronics are said to be kind to children but not to staff.

Also i think we should just drop off the weak endo-joint bullshit for the FNaF 2 animatronics, like deadass its just a one-off thing that was used by Scott to describe how the badass Mangle design came to be. It never specifies how the children destroyed it and we already know that Scott does these one-off absurd things randomly examples being.

Also how would they be able to pull of any energy required feat without their heads or limbs popping off due to the sheer energy being disturbuted throughout the body

• Bunch of kids jumping on a platform literally crushing a guys skull and breaks their ribcage (Fazbear Frights, the same series meant to explain elements and are meant to be stories from the corners of FNaF's canon)
  • a kid throwing themselves so hard that they get impaled on a spike

So yeah just calling this one outliar considering that this has happened once alongside Scotts weird choices with explanations and capabilites it would be just safe. Hell it'd save both Toys and Og's from having weak joints would it not?
Genuinely, the entire result doesn't matter, the FNaF1 Animatronics could get 10-C flat in durability because of this and straight up, not going to matter.

Trying to be accurate is what matters, not downgrading or upgrading for the sake of either.
That little part of the section literally says "In The Silver Eyes" xdddd. Well look, I made it easier for you, I highlighted it with a circle and I also put an arrow on it. Do you want a drawing too?
He never put the suit on on-screen in the novels~
Of course not xDDD, I like the way 8-bit games look, but they are still visually inaccurate, which is indisputable for anyone who is able to see correctly.
We get told what we need to know through them, trying to say we don't is a flat-out lie.
Withered Foxy: Hello.
If Withered Foxy, or any of the withereds came out and did it, why the hell would Fazbear Entertainment scrap the Plastic Shitlords instead of the withereds?
Additionally, two calls from Phone Guy make me think that the victim was likely a guard who got too close to an animatronic.
Honestly I'm not 100% about that one myself, we don't know wtf happened to the dude, and definitely couldn't have been death cause no birthday woulda happened I don't think
Add to that the fact that animatronics are said to be kind to children but not to staff.
Perhaps

Genuinely, the entire result doesn't matter, the FNaF1 Animatronics could get 10-C flat in durability because of this and straight up, not going to matter.

Trying to be accurate is what matters, not downgrading or upgrading for the sake of either.
Yes, if you want this to be accurate and more so consistent with the franchise and its characters then well just call it an outliar its the best case and most accurate case

He never put the suit on on-screen in the novels~
Shot1119.png

We get told what we need to know through them, trying to say we don't is a flat-out lie.
Yes, I know that, I didn't say that we should ignore them 100%, I said that you have to take them carefully, considering that VISUAL details are usually very unreliable. Also, on the topic of Fredbear's bite, some elements of the game imply that the actual damage was slight enough that the child was taken alive to the hospital, and died in the hospital who knows how long later (in the final scene, when the child disappears/dies, you can hear the beeping of a heart monitor [to hear it you have to amplify the volume quite a bit, I use a Chrome extension for that]. And there are some hospital Easter Eggs that can be seen during the game).
If Withered Foxy, or any of the withereds came out and did it, why the hell would Fazbear Entertainment scrap the Plastic Shitlords instead of the withereds?
Good point.
Honestly I'm not 100% about that one myself, we don't know wtf happened to the dude, and definitely couldn't have been death cause no birthday woulda happened I don't think
Well, I don't think it would be the first shady event that Fazbear Entertainment has managed to cover up. Also, in the first game doesn't Phone Guy die before Mike goes to work as a security guard? It seems that one death is not enough for the place to stop operating normally.

Not only that, the calls from the first game suggest that they were already prepared for that kind of thing.
"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

So, that gives us two extra possible alternatives as to who could have been bitten.

"Um, when we get it all sorted out, we may move you to the day shift, a position just became...available."
1) The first statement talks about an unknown day shift guard whose position just became available, and the fact that Phone Guy says it that way makes it seem like something out of the ordinary happened to that guard.

"Uh we have one more event scheduled for tomorrow, a birthday. You’ll be on day shift, wear your uniform, stay close to the animatronics, make sure they don’t hurt anyone okay."
2) The second statement talks about Jeremy (The FNAF 2 guard), who is being moved to day shift and must stay close to the animatronics to make sure they don't attack anyone during the birthday (If Phone Guy said that, it's because the company believed it was possible for the animatronics to attack someone due to their newly discovered malfunction). If the animatronics were already aggressive towards adults and staff members, if they were malfunctioning and it was thought possible that they might attack someone, and Jeremy was the one closest to those animatronics, Jeremy is the most likely victim of that bite. .

Last edited:
All right, I was wrong, fair lol
Yes, I know that, I didn't say that we should ignore them 100%, I said that you have to take them carefully, considering that VISUAL details are usually very unreliable. Also, on the topic of Fredbear's bite, some elements of the game imply that the actual damage was slight enough that the child was taken alive to the hospital, and died in the hospital who knows how long later (in the final scene, when the child disappears/dies, you can hear the beeping of a heart monitor [to hear it you have to amplify the volume quite a bit, I use a Chrome extension for that]. And there are some hospital Easter Eggs that can be seen during the game).
You would be surprised how hard humans are to actually kill, considering people have survived Horizontal Bisection via explosion before.

I do not recommend looking that one up but hey, curiosity killed the cat right?
Well, I don't think it would be the first shady event that Fazbear Entertainment has managed to cover up. Also, in the first game doesn't Phone Guy die before Mike goes to work as a security guard? It seems that one death is not enough for the place to stop operating normally.
After Fazbear Entertainment is already well-used to their animatronics being murderous
Not only that, the calls from the first game suggest that they were already prepared for that kind of thing.
Yeah, the next step in the timeline!
So, that gives us two extra possible alternatives as to who could have been bitten.

1) The first statement talks about an unknown day shift guard whose position just became available, and the fact that Phone Guy says it that way makes it seem like something out of the ordinary happened to that guard.

2) The second statement talks about Jeremy (The FNAF 2 guard), who is being moved to day shift and must stay close to the animatronics to make sure they don't attack anyone during the birthday (If Phone Guy said that, it's because the company believed it was possible for the animatronics to attack someone due to their newly discovered malfunction). If the animatronics were already aggressive towards adults and staff members, if they were malfunctioning and it was thought possible that they might attack someone, and Jeremy was the one closest to those animatronics, Jeremy is the most likely victim of that bite. .
2 options for the bite, and we just don't know about the first guy so yehhh

All right, I was wrong, fair lol
Okay, so we already agree that there is nothing wrong with the guide? I mean, the same guide has already been used here before (if I remember correctly, some scans of that guide were used on the CRT where it was discredited that Fazbear Frights occurs in the same timeline as the games, which was eventually accepted, although I don't agree, but that's for another CRT).
You would be surprised how hard humans are to actually kill, considering people have survived Horizontal Bisection via explosion before.

I do not recommend looking that one up but hey, curiosity killed the cat right?
I remember a lawsuit from another game in the series that says that an animatronic bit a child on the head and the child survived. So I'll agree with you on that issue.

The point that 8-bit games are visually unreliable still stands.
After Fazbear Entertainment is already well-used to their animatronics being murderous
That's a good point, however, Jeremy is still the most likely choice here, after night 6 he is switched to the day shift and was still able to be attacked there while staying close to the animatronics. He is still the most likely victim, we have more than one reason why the animatronics would attack him.

Reason 1: Animatronics are aggressive towards adults in general.

Reason 2: The animatronics had begun to malfunction and the company already believed it was possible that they would attack people.

Reason 3: Jeremy was closer to the animatronics than anyone.

Reason 4: According to Phone Guy, there have already been cases of animatronics behaving aggressively towards staff.

The only reason Mangle would have for attacking a child is that she probably didn't like being torn apart every day and wanted to defend herself, however, you still have to admit that it's strange that Mangle waited so long to decide to defend herself and there are many more reasons why Jeremy or a random adult could have been the victim.

I remember a lawsuit from another game in the series that says that an animatronic bit a child on the head and the child survived. So I'll agree with you on that issue.

To this I want to add that the guides say that only the child's head was placed in the mouth of the animatronic. The fact that we see a pixel of his shoulder inside Fredbear's mouth shouldn't mean anything (especially when we know how unreliable those minigames are, speaking of the visual section, of course).

Okay, so we already agree that there is nothing wrong with the guide? I mean, the same guide has already been used here before (if I remember correctly, some scans of that guide were used on the CRT where it was discredited that Fazbear Frights occurs in the same timeline as the games, which was eventually accepted, although I don't agree, but that's for another CRT).
I had 0 involvement in that CRT Shape, I still don't think the guide is usable, but we clearly aren't going to be agreeing on that so best to let that lie

Then why pray tell do we have entire verses with 8-bit or worse graphics? Lol
That's a good point, however, Jeremy is still the most likely choice here, after night 6 he is switched to the day shift and was still able to be attacked there while staying close to the animatronics. He is still the most likely victim, we have more than one reason why the animatronics would attack him.

Reason 1: Animatronics are aggressive towards adults in general.

Reason 2: The animatronics had begun to malfunction and the company already believed it was possible that they would attack people.

Reason 3: Jeremy was closer to the animatronics than anyone.

Reason 4: According to Phone Guy, there have already been cases of animatronics behaving aggressively towards staff.

The only reason Mangle would have for attacking a child is that she probably didn't like being torn apart every day and wanted to defend herself, however, you still have to admit that it's strange that Mangle waited so long to decide to defend herself and there are many more reasons why Jeremy or a random adult could have been the victim.
At the same time though, Mangle is the only one who can chomp on an adult, but she was in Kid's cove, around a bunch of children and probably very few adults, unless you want to say either Toy Freddy or Toy Bonnie can even wrap their mouths around a frontal lobe.

Back