• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to give my takes on these new profiles for the FNAF 1 group of Animatronics:

All:
-Spirits and Animatronics should get Type 1 Immortality for not aging after 30 years and only passing on after receiving peace during the Happiest Day.

-Spirits should lose Incorporeality since they all only ever appear as Crying Children.

-The Animatronics should have Bodily Weaponry for their teeth.

-UCN Keys should lose Type 7 Immortality as it's the Spirits that are undead, not the Animatronics.

-UCN Keys should have all of their first Keys' abilities.

-Special Delivery Keys should get Accelerated Development (Other - feeding on Remnant; Abilities - vastly improves their attacking and salvaging capabilities.)

-"higher with bite" can be changed to "higher via piercing damage" or "higher via Bodily Weaponry".

-Crying Children don't need their own profile.

All aside from Golden Freddy:

-Freddy's first Key is labeled as "FNAF 1/FNAF 2", Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy's are labeled as "Physical Body", and Golden Freddy's is labeled "Primary", which is what I think the other four should be changed to.

-Golden Freddy needs a Crying Child profile since the CC can't physically interact with anything but GF can and the former doesn't have Inorganic Physiology or Type 2 Immortality but the latter does.

-Crying Children (the Spirits, not the Animatronics) should get Flight via scaling to Golden Freddy.

-The descriptions are obviously pasted from other profiles and should be changed; here's two examples:
--Bonnie's profile (UCN Key): "Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3; As a robot, Freddy lacks the need for air, food, water, or sleep)"
--Chica's profile: "An animatronic rabbit entertainer at the kid-friendly but shadowed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Chica the Chicken was the secondary singer of the main band of Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken, and himself, but at night, when allowed to move off stage, Chica becomes a ruthless killer who moves to eliminate any individual in the building..."

Freddy:

-Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any evidence that Firework Freddy's firework is actually functional instead of just being a prop? Because if so, he should get Fire Manipulation and if not, he should lose Explosion Manipulation.

Foxy:

-Foxy's description for Type 2 Immortality in his UCN Key can be changed from "Comparable to Foxy who can literally tear himself limb from limb with no ill effects" to "Can literally tear himself from limb to limb with no ill effects".

Golden Freddy:

-I'm pretty sure that Fredbear can be a Key for GF, but I know this wiki is very strict on stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back