• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Changes.
  • Removed Multiple unproven Weaknesses
  • Removed Berserk Mode as that's a Toy Animatronic ability
  • Added PnA
  • Downgraded speed
  • Downgraded LS
  • Added FNaF 2 key
  • Downgraded Intelligence
  • Added feats to AP
  • Added durability thing
  • Improved justifications all around
  • Added standard equipment
  • R E F E R E N C E S

They're all the same damn character in PnA and Stats, WTF did you expect?

Now that I think about it, you could also possibly put their human names in the profile, you know:
Gabriel - Freddy
Jeremy - Bonnie
Susie - Chica
Fritz - Foxy

I might have not been around when the whole speed thingy was debated upon, but is there a particular reason for why Foxy's jumps are in FNaF 2 is not taken into account for a speed rating?

Other than that, Bonnie and Chica's special delivery tabber for PnA is broken, and so is Foxy’s entire tabber.

Other than that, I believe it seems fine.

I might have not been around when the whole speed thingy was debated upon, but is there a particular reason for why Foxy's jumps are in FNaF 2 is not taken into account for a speed rating?

Other than that, Bonnie and Chica's special delivery tabber for PnA is broken, and so is Foxy’s entire tabber.

Other than that, I believe it seems fine.
I didn't feel like debating it again

No those are working as intended.

Foxy is also in my quick edit for PnA stage, which nukes the tabber

Yeah. I understood that, It just took me off-guard. It’s fine for me. Doesn’t makes a big difference either way.

If you mean the peak human calc for his jump that is in the main verse profile, the calc is flat out wrong.
It uses the distance of him in the hallway to you, but uses the timeframe of the jumpscare itself. In reality, Foxy has to be ~5 seconds without being lightened to jumpscare, which is the time it takes him to cross the hallway, and then the jumpacare itself takes like 0.7s, which is around 4.5 m/s

Awesome work, Just a little sad that the speed got nuked to athletic human and that LS got demoted to above average too 😭 😭

Seens good but also has still a lot of unecessary repetition like the FNAF 1 and 2 mentioning why they scale to Mangle, should just be "higher with bite (Superior or possibly Comparable to the weaker Toy animatronics like Mangle) higher with bite" on the second key, there is other moments with a bit of unecessary repetition I can point out later

They also should have the fact the cameras get temporaly disabled when they move to another camera on "thecnology manipulation"

They reason of the Immortality type 2 is... strange? Seens pretty obvious that the masks are simbolic and not what was left of their anymatronic bodies, trough they should still have It anyway thanks to their withered versions existing

I will not mention more sinse I belive this is a demo for the final profiles

Any way, I agree, yes

I somehow forgot to respond to this
Seens good but also has still a lot of unecessary repetition like the FNAF 1 and 2 mentioning why they scale to Mangle, should just be "higher with bite (Superior or possibly Comparable to the weaker Toy animatronics like Mangle) higher with bite" on the second key, there is other moments with a bit of unecessary repetition I can point out later
I have learned to treat the profile like it's being read by someone dumber than a box of rocks.
They also should have the fact the cameras get temporaly disabled when they move to another camera on "thecnology manipulation"
Indeed, I'll edit that in
They reason of the Immortality type 2 is... strange? Seens pretty obvious that the masks are simbolic and not what was left of their anymatronic bodies, trough they should still have It anyway thanks to their withered versions existing
You call it symbolism I call it obvious damn good Type 2 Immortality
I will not mention more sinse I belive this is a demo for the final profiles
If you think there's shit missing say it...
Any way, I agree, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back