• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so every animatronic is below average human and then we have foxy going at superhuman speeds

however i feel like the jumpscare should be measured from the first frame, iirc we can’t see when he starts moving out of the hallway

so every animatronic is below average human and then we have foxy going at superhuman speeds
Ennard's duct feat is Superhuman as well.

Besides, I believe that humans being faster than the animatronics goes more against their common portrayal than otherwise. Sister Location in particular (Funtime Auditorium and Ennard Boss Fight) gets weird if the character can outspeed Funtime Foxy and Ennard at any given moment to accomplish their objective. With the others you could at least argue that are in someway obligated to remain stationary.

Ennard's duct feat is Superhuman as well.
it’s also invalid lol
Besides, I believe that humans being faster than the animatronics goes more against their common portrayal than otherwise. Sister Location (Funtime Auditorium and Ennard Boss Fight) are weird if the character can outspeed Funtime Foxy and Ennard at any given moment to accomplish their objective.
that isnt really enough to prove a speed rating
With the other you could at least argue that are in someway obligated to remain stationary.
aren’t you basically trapped in the office for the ennard boss

it’s also invalid lol
Why?
that isnt really enough to prove a speed rating
Animatronics not being potrayed as slower than an average human doesn’t works to prove that they are superhuman; however, it does works as means to prove that they aren’t below the average human.
aren’t you basically trapped in the office for the ennard boss
Yes, you're trapped because Ennard is lurking out there.

once again i'd attribute that to a lack of animations, if ennard was faster than the eye can see then he probably wouldn't be visible on the cameras and would get to michael in an instant, plus he wouldn't need to disguise himself using michael's body as he could just move faster than eyesight anyways
ennard being faster than the eye can see doesn’t make any sense, as his entire reason for scooping mike is so that people don’t see him. scott just didn’t want to animate ennard crawling out of the vent, just like he didn’t want to animate camera movements
Animatronics not being potrayed as slower than an average human doesn’t works to prove that they are superhuman; however, it does works as means to prove that they aren’t below the average human.
when are they shown to be faster than an average human

the entire thing of the fnaf 2 animatronics are the fact they make the fnaf 2 location 'the safest place on earth'. if they were below average their criminal database does about as much as a car without wheels. they should be capable of chasing down criminals who break into the restaurant or are simply in the restaurant.

ennard being faster than the eye can see doesn’t make any sense
Superhuman =/= FTE. That would be Subsonic.
e can see doesn’t make any sense, as his entire reason for scooping mike is so that people don’t see him
He wants to skin Mike so he can escape from the underground without being noticed, yes. Which is also what he does even when Mike actually escapes in the fake ending… so there's that?
I already said it's portrayal.

Phone guy said they should be paying the animatronics to protect you, so clearly they're used as the security, not as a oversized alarm
i highly doubt it would be legal for fazbear entertainment to attack criminals with giant robots
Superhuman =/= FTE. That would be Subsonic.
i thought the whole point was that ennard gets into the office before mike can see him?
I already said it's portrayal.
so…no feats?

Phone guy said they should be paying the animatronics to protect you, implying their purpose with that was to make criminals **** off. so clearly they're used as the security, not as a oversized alarm
It's actually the reason Toy Animatronics show hostility towards the player IIRC, their facial recognition system got screwed so now they go after the player; I'm also sure the Toy Animatronics didn't call on the police every night they saw Mike, even less without Phone Guy mentioning it.
i thought the whole point was that ennard gets into the office before mike can see him?
Before he could react.
so…no feats?
Yup.

It's also not legal to make giant saw traps to turn people in shish kabobs... but they still did that.
springlocks were a massive safety hazard, but they weren’t created with malicious intent. they’re like wood chippers. can a wood chipper turn you into paste if you’re not careful? yes. is it illegal? no.
It's actually the reason Toy Animatronics show hostility towards the player IIRC, their facial recognition system got screwed so now they go after the player; I'm also sure the Toy Animatronics didn't call on the police every night they saw Mike, even less without Phone Guy mentioning it.
fair enough. however so far my calcs have consistently put them at below average human, and feats are more reliable than statements. we also don’t get any indication that they ever actually managed to catch a criminal, all we know is that they are programmed to do so
read OP
then you have nothing. seems to be headcanon more or less.

springlocks were a massive safety hazard, but they weren’t created with malicious intent. they’re like wood chippers. can a wood chipper turn you into paste if you’re not careful? yes. is it illegal? no.
The different between a wood chipper and a springlock suit is that you weren't sticking your head into a wood chipper. Springlocks, by all means, likely didn't have anyway to safely use them. With a wood chipper you have safety plans so you aren't turned into a red mist.

A springlock suit literally just exists without anything saving you ass from becoming a kabob, and you gotta hope to god you dont BREATHE wrong so you dont die. those things likely broke multiple laws.

they probably had guidelines to prevent the workers from dying horribly, we don’t really see much of that era

Back