• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

It's not a "coma", he's dead and in a hell created or at least controlled by TOYSNHK

"This time, there is more than an illusion to fear"

"I am remade, but not by you"
The second quote means jack-shit, but that first quote does support the Hell theory. I wanted to believe that it was Hell, but I thought we all agreed that it was a coma. So, to get clarification, let's do a poll:

UCN is coma:

UCN is Hell:
1 (@LightSoul8)

UCN is something (neutral):

(If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate you guys explicitly telling me which one you believe in, just for clarity's sake.)

Actually, we should probably use polls for a lot of our opinions, like whether the books are legit or not.

Last edited:
The second quote means jack-shit, but that first quote does support the Hell theory. I wanted to believe that it was Hell, but I thought we all agreed that it was a coma. So, to get clarification, let's do a poll:

UCN is coma:

UCN is Hell:
1 (@LightSoul8)

Actually, we should probably use polls for a lot of our opinions, like whether the books are legit or not.
Man in Room whatever number story implies its a coma actually but generally the game implies its hell

Yeah, they got like, 10-B or so AP and like 9-C durability for being M E T A L lol
i feel like we should go off of feats only, speculating based on appearance doesn’t seem like a good idea considering that they’re from dreams where logic really doesn’t apply

plus even if you do go off of their appearance they are in extremely poor condition

i feel like we should go off of feats only, speculating based on appearance doesn’t seem like a good idea considering that they’re from dreams where logic really doesn’t apply

plus even if you do go off of their appearance they are in extremely poor condition
Normally yeah I'd agree with you but uh

What ****** feats?

Metal, even in shit condition, still takes a lot of force to bend and break, not exactly stuff you'd call human level

Normally yeah I'd agree with you but uh

What ****** feats?
feats
  • can kill a child
  • can easily lift the child in question off of the ground
  • runs around decently fast i think

anti featsssss
  • cant break through or force open a door being held closed by the child
  • unable to attack crying child before he can shut the door

their feats are not very good but since these are dream characters they’re all we can really use
Metal, even in shit condition, still takes a lot of force to bend and break, not exactly stuff you'd call human level
depends on a whole lot of factors which can’t really be taken into account in a dream like this

the jumpscare followed by the torrent of blood covering the screen should imply well enough that the animatronics kill him in the dream i thinkkkkk

feats
  • can kill a child
  • can easily lift the child in question off of the ground
  • runs around decently fast i think

anti featsssss
  • cant break through or force open a door being held closed by the child
  • unable to attack crying child before he can shut the door

their feats are not very good but since these are dream characters they’re all we can really use

depends on a whole lot of factors which can’t really be taken into account in a dream like this
I'm talking about durability, which they got nothing for

And the other two are probably mechanics to make it actually possible, but eh, use em if you wish

the jumpscare followed by the torrent of blood covering the screen should imply well enough that the animatronics kill him in the dream i thinkkkkk
Dont we literally hear the hospitals beeps when he dies? Implying he dies because his ******* head is crushed and is in coma lol

UCN is coma:

UCN is Hell:
1 (@LightSoul8)

(If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate you guys explicitly telling me which one you believe in, just for clarity's sake.)

Actually, do we even need a poll for this, or does everyone just agree that it's Hell?

UCN is coma:

UCN is Hell:
1 (@LightSoul8)

ucn isn't necessarily "hell" but you could say it's william's personal hell
toysnhk blocked afton's soul off from a proper afterlife (which probably would have been actual hell) and trapped him in ucn. beyond that, the nature of ucn is completely unknown, and i think it's a bit silly to try to come to a definitive conclusion about it here when it's so vague in the game

UCN is coma:

UCN is Hell:
1 (@LightSoul8)

I think It's both, afton mind trapped in hell in the form of a coma

why do the nightmares have self-sustenance and type 2 immortality? i don't think they're ever shown to have either ability, and their heavy breathing suggests that they possess biological functions of some sort

they shouldnt have teleportation either lol you can literally hear them walking, the only ones who teleport are freddy and his counterparts

why do the nightmares have self-sustenance and type 2 immortality? i don't think they're ever shown to have either ability, and their heavy breathing suggests that they possess biological functions of some sort
Imm 2 scalin from N.Mangle and the jack-o's sinse the jack's are missing a lot of internal parts and mangle is mangle, N.Freedbear and nightmare can still function as just a head too, and idk I just know they need to breath that's all

what
thats not how doors work
I mean, the UCN hell coma is not exactly bound by the laws of logic when It's all created to turture willian so I can see the 3 plushes having selective intangibility to pass trough the door

Imm 2 scalin from N.Mangle and the jack-o's sinse the jack's are missing a lot of internal parts and mangle is mangle
all of those characters are non-canon
N.Freedbear and nightmare can still function as just a head too
probably can't scale the standard animatronics to the final boss characters who are shown to have different abilities
I mean, the UCN hell coma is not exactly bound by the laws of logic when It's all created to turture willian so I can see the 3 plushes having selective intangibility to pass trough the door
that seems pretty convoluted honestly, we love occam's razor

ucn isn't necessarily "hell" but you could say it's william's personal hell
toysnhk blocked afton's soul off from a proper afterlife (which probably would have been actual hell) and trapped him in ucn. beyond that, the nature of ucn is completely unknown, and i think it's a bit silly to try to come to a definitive conclusion about it here when it's so vague in the game
I think It's both, afton mind trapped in hell in the form of a coma
I agree with those, we probably don't need any votes given how vague UCN is.
Imm 2 scalin from N.Mangle and the jack-o's sinse the jack's are missing a lot of internal parts and mangle is mangle, N.Freedbear and nightmare can still function as just a head too, and idk I just know they need to breath that's all
I mean, Nightmare Mangle and the Jack-O-duo just sort of exist like that, it's not like Mangle or the Withereds where they were actually torn apart. Also, I don't think we can scale the Jack-O-duo to the other Nightmares considering that their physiology is different. Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare functioning as a head is Transformation, not Immortality. I do think the Nightmares have some biological functions, though, they only seem to have lungs and brains (as can be seen with Nightmare.)
that seems pretty convoluted honestly, we love occam's razor
Occam's Razor ftw. Do we just want to say it's Teleportation like Golden Freddy from FNAF 1?

Because they make no sound when "breaking through the doors" but characters that actually DO interact with the doors (Freddy, Nightmare Fredbear, etc.) make a knock noise when hitting the doors.

Unless we're talking about speed feats for instantly appearing at the office, in which case, go ahead

Back