• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

We are talking about fnaf lol, the withering corpses are exactly what we see in the game as in form of crying childs

Remember these books are trying to explain the games.

The Crying Children do it to themselves
Okay... yeah... the CC look like the withered bodies... but they are not bodies, that's the thing. They are souls. They, kinda, don't have bodies

latest

And their bodies aren't crying

For if the image doesn't charge:

I mean, biblically speaking (and remember: Scott's Catholic), Afton being in Purgatory implies that he's being cleansed of his sins to go to Heaven, so make of that what you will.
Scott stated iirc that he blatantly dosen't apply his religon into his games, not only that but the spirits in the FNaF universes aren't the same as the ones in christinaity or in popular media, they're remnant which are well quite literally the remnant of a persons concious or lingering memories.

the man in 1280 may also be entirely symbolic and not meant to be taken at face value

we dont know brother
The Man In Room is a part of the stingers which are well interestingly pointed out in TUG to be it's own thing seperate to the rest of the frights, its a meta-story that is blatantly put after FFPS

TUG also stated that Afton has the same injuries he had in Frights, and later on talking about the stingers whom are connected to the stories themselves TUG quotes that due to the epilouges being a thing it confirms that Henry's plans did not go as intended.

So UCN is like mind-purgatory, in FNaF memories are like their own realms

The second quote means jack-shit, but that first quote does support the Hell theory. I wanted to believe that it was Hell, but I thought we all agreed that it was a coma. So, to get clarification, let's do a poll:

UCN is coma:

UCN is Hell:
1 (@LightSoul8)

UCN is something (neutral):

(If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate you guys explicitly telling me which one you believe in, just for clarity's sake.)

Actually, we should probably use polls for a lot of our opinions, like whether the books are legit or not.
I mean TMIR is pretty much a blatant confirmation.

Also the argument that burning is stated through voicelines, or references to hell. thats literally what UCN is. it's a metaphor for Hell its made quite obvious in TMIR1280 it's explained to be a ''playground of evil'' and we know that both of the souls are quite literally fighting it out in the mind-scape

through the other stingers connected to this story we soon learn that memories are like their own pocket dimensions (what UCN is) so Aftons mind being warped into a pocket dimension or a memory turned into hell isn't far fetched.

Not only that but yeah one of the soundtracks call it ''Sonata for the Fallen'' Sonata means piece, Fallen means well people who have fallen or died basically the crying children, Aftons victims, UCN being created by Andrew as a piece for the other dead kids allowing him to torture Afton for a long long time in his pocket dimension or Aftons mind

UCN seems more like a purgatory than Hell outright based on OMC's words
OMC just tells the Vengeful Spirit or Golden Freddy to pass on to let go leaving Afton to his actual demons (whom he meets during the stitchwraith storyline eventually leading to his concrete end post-UCN)

You need to add the Immortalities. Also, Soul Manipulation as preformed by William Afton and the Puppet, Technology Manipulation for the Special Delivery animatronics being upgraded and Afton's experiments with Remnant, and Shadow Manipulation via Dark Remnant. Also-also, there's far better justification for Perception Manip than Into The Pit, such as the Phantom Animatronics and the childrens' laughter when near the Remnant in Special Delivery.
Also extra note, Special Delivery animatronics are just meant to be replicas of their original selves with no differences, hell Mangle is inferior as she cannot replicate climbing on walls

Instead of making 7 different comments why dont you just add them all into one comment
Just remembered i can do that
Yeah, the thread is getting pretty full just from your replies
There is a truckload of evidance and an outright confirmation soo..
The only one I remember is the Man in Room 1280, but that's not enough for the wiki. In fact, in the games N. Freddy says that "He was given flesh", and N. Fredbear says that "This time, there is more than an illusion to fear". If there is more evidence I'm unaware of, please let me know.

His code is all over the place (literally), idk if that'd count
The Mimic 01 program and The Mimic robot should probably have separate Keys, but yeah, the virus would probably get Multilocation or Hive Mind.

Also, I still don't fully understand: are we Cassie's dad, playing a VR game to prepare us for working at the Pizzaplex, or are we Cassie's dad, already working at the Pizzaplex?

Also, I still don't fully understand: are we Cassie's dad, playing a VR game to prepare us for working at the Pizzaplex, or are we Cassie's dad, already working at the Pizzaplex?
Don't have all the answers yet, but it seems like we're playing as Cassie herself after the events of Ruin

(Heavy emphasis on "seems", still waiting for more info to come out, haven't gotten every ending yet)

Yeah, the thread is getting pretty full just from your replies

The only one I remember is the Man in Room 1280, but that's not enough for the wiki. In fact, in the games N. Freddy says that "He was given flesh", and N. Fredbear says that "This time, there is more than an illusion to fear". If there is more evidence I'm unaware of, please let me know.
As i've stated the only evidance for the situation wasn't just TMIR (Even though that logically should just be enough) as i've also said the memory-scapes are their mini pocket dimensions and are physical spaces for souls to enter so logically they'd be physical and more than an illusion for Afton as they can actively harm Aftons well being and rip him apart (atleast in the realm) same happened to Larson and Eleanor when they battle it in the spirit-world

Remember, as much as you would like, no stuff from the books on the mimic profile unless heavily implied
Why isn't Tales just considered usable? we have multiple statements claiming that it takes place in the world of the newest games even if we say it isn't in the same timeline its literally the same world same concepts same rules same places and same characters.

Don't have all the answers yet, but it seems like we're playing as Cassie herself after the events of Ruin

(Heavy emphasis on "seems", still waiting for more info to come out, haven't gotten every ending yet)
Just watched the ending (the one I saw was this video at 6:40) and it seems like we play as someone who's consciousness was transferred to the Mask Bot that Cassie meets in Ruin. That's kind of disappointing.

i've also said the memory-scapes are their mini pocket dimensions and are physical spaces for souls to enter so logically they'd be physical and more than an illusion for Afton as they can actively harm Aftons well being and rip him apart (atleast in the realm) same happened to Larson and Eleanor when they battle it in the spirit-world
Spirits in a "mini-pocket dimension" wouldn't be "given flesh", though. Also, none of that is evidence; it's just speculation that maybe it's a physical-but-not-really-physical-memory-scape-pocket-dimension-sort-of-thing-or-whatever.

Evidence that UCN is either Hell or Purgatory:
•Henry literally says that it is Hell.
•OMC uses terminology regarding "demons".
•Jack-O-Chica's voice lines.

Evidence against Hell/Purgatory:
•Nothing

Evidence that UCN is a coma:
•The Man In Room 1280.
•Nightmarionne's voice lines.

Evidence against coma:
•Nightmare Freddy and Nightmare Fredbear's voice lines.

Evidence that UCN is a mini-pocket dimension thing:
•Nothing.
•Because we don't use shit from the books for the games unless the games heavily support those theories.
•You can keep saying "this happened in the books" but that means absolutely NOTHING in and of itself.
•Also, the spirit-battles in the books aren't even remotely similar to UCN because TOYSNHK uses other characters to repeatedly kill Afton and Afton can't fight back; as opposed to the books where the two spirits directly fight against each other. UCN isn't a battle; it's an eternal slaughter.

Spirits in a "mini-pocket dimension" wouldn't be "given flesh", though. Also, none of that is evidence; it's just speculation that maybe it's a physical-but-not-really-physical-memory-scape-pocket-dimension-sort-of-thing-or-whatever.

Evidence that UCN is either Hell or Purgatory:
•Henry literally says that it is Hell.
•OMC uses terminology regarding "demons".
•Jack-O-Chica's voice lines.

Evidence against Hell/Purgatory:
•Nothing

Evidence that UCN is a coma:
•The Man In Room 1280.
•Nightmarionne's voice lines.

Evidence against coma:
•Nightmare Freddy and Nightmare Fredbear's voice lines.

Evidence that UCN is a mini-pocket dimension thing:
•Nothing.
•Because we don't use shit from the books for the games unless the games heavily support those theories.
•You can keep saying "this happened in the books" but that means absolutely NOTHING in and of itself.
•Also, the spirit-battles in the books aren't even remotely similar to UCN because TOYSNHK uses other characters to repeatedly kill Afton and Afton can't fight back; as opposed to the books where the two spirits directly fight against each other. UCN isn't a battle; it's an eternal slaughter.
They'd be given flesh in the sense that they can actually harm/interact with Afton, may i remind you these are not the actual characters themselves with their actual concious.

-Henry saying its Hell is not proof oml, Henry did not even see Hell nor knows it exists. you're just assuming that Henry knows Hell is 100% real and is sending Afton there directly.
-OMC says ''leave the demon to his demons'' which i already previously responded to, this is talking about Andrew letting him pass onto see his actual demise which is either The Marionette whom makes him meet his end or demons.
-Jack O Chica implying that it's actual hell isn't a thing, she's just metaphorically talking about it saying that this realm is meant to be hell so thats not concrete evidance anyways.

''Evidance againts UCN purgatory: None''
I already blatantly showed you how many things were againts it. TMIR1280, OSTS and Nightmarionne.

Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare Freddy claiming they've been given flesh to be the torturer of Afton is meant to be reffering to how now they can actually ineract and harm Afton in this mini-pocket dimension or space.

''we don't use shit from the books for the games unless the games heavily support those theories.''
''you can keep saying this shit happened in the books but it dosen't mean anything''
''Also the spirit battles in the book aren't similar to UCN because both sides can fight back''

About your first point this just shows how you actually aren't countering my points, my inital point was that from a stand-point these memory-scapes or spirit worlds could inhabit souls as if they were from a pyshical plain or that one or the other spirit could torture or fight the other in such place hence thefore this memory-scape idea would prove that memories or spaces in a persons mind can be a playground for evil where one spirit can harm the other one mentally and spiritually by attacking them in the memory.

The entierty of Fazbear Frights is literally meant to answer the biggest questions of the series and explain everything thats literally what Scott stated it to be not only that but also are directly connected to the games themselves unlike their previous Novella counterparts which did apperantly not in this context and these stories directly take place after Ultimate Custom Night and the Pizzeria Simulator fire that WE SEE, we only see the event in the games.

''The incident shown in Pizzeria Simulator and its aftermath are revisited by police evidance... It seems that Casette Mans plans did not go as intended''
''Larson pulls the Puppet from an evidance locker, where evidance from the Pizzeria Simulator fire is housed''

Yeah even if you don't say that the timeline didn't take the direct approach this would at worst be the same universe with the same situation up till this point with the one difference being the actions. which dosen't make sense.

It even implies this once again with The Man In Room 1280 stating that Aftons injuries are directly the same, not only that but the stories im mentioning and claiming are directly continuity applicable are well the Stitch-line stories which are actually confirmed to be their own meta-story seperate from the other frights stories

HW2 directly references the events of the Tales series btw
Yeah, Tales is defo continuity applicable rn or usable through blatant statements and the mimic and such being shown in the games. like there are 6 different statements that

''Tales from the pizzaplex take place in the same world as the newest and upcoming games''
''Tales From The Pizzaplex! these fun new stories take place in the same world as #fnafsecuritybreach !''

Not just that but details directly match, we have these statements and we directly see the Mimic and HW2 references Tales so does Security Breach even to the smallest details (Chica having small yellow color chips around certain areas implying that she was painted with white, note that she was stated to be yellow in a story way before the events of SB) or Glitchtrap having small tears (He's the Mimic1 and Edwin poured his greif, sadness and tears into the Mimic) or 21 rows in Bonnie bowl directly being the same.

its neither

william isnt in hell, nor is he in a coma, hes dead (bro is dead) and toysnhk is preventing him from passing on to the afterlife

omc saying "leave the demon to his demons" implies william actually will go to hell if toysnhk lets him leave, meaning he is dead (not in a coma) and is not in literal hell

-Henry saying its Hell is not proof oml, Henry did not even see Hell nor knows it exists. you're just assuming that Henry knows Hell is 100% real and is sending Afton there directly.
I didn't say it was proof, I said it was evidence. There is a difference between the two.

-OMC says ''leave the demon to his demons'' which i already previously responded to, this is talking about Andrew letting him pass onto see his actual demise which is either The Marionette whom makes him meet his end or demons.
Yes, you have previously responded to these points, but "nuh-uh" isn't evidence. For instance:
Also the argument that burning is stated through voicelines, or references to hell. thats literally what UCN is. it's a metaphor for Hell its made quite obvious in TMIR1280 it's explained to be a ''playground of evil'' and we know that both of the souls are quite literally fighting it out in the mind-scape
This point right here is that "the Hell stuff is allegorical because it is. The books call it a playground of evil, so it's allegorical and both souls are fighting in the mind-scape-pocket-dimension-spirit-realm-memory-space area."

That is not evidence, that is speculation. And ALL of your points have been the same empty nonsense.
What is the evidence that Afton's soul and TOYSNHK are fighting in the whatever-the-****-is-it-now IN THE GAMES? I don't give a flying **** about the novels and Fazbear Frights, where is the evidence IN THE GAMES? The books are meant to tell a separate story while also filling in some gaps from the games, they aren't one-to-one in every aspect.

About your first point this just shows how you actually aren't countering my points, my inital point was that from a stand-point these memory-scapes or spirit worlds could inhabit souls as if they were from a pyshical plain or that one or the other spirit could torture or fight the other in such place hence thefore this memory-scape idea would prove that memories or spaces in a persons mind can be a playground for evil where one spirit can harm the other one mentally and spiritually by attacking them in the memory.
Prove it. Prove that the memory-scape-spirit-world exists in the games. Saying "it does because it could" doesn't count as proof, hell, it isn't even evidence; it's speculation at best.

What lore detail does the Faz-Goo help explain? Please, I'm dying to know. The Fazbear Frights are their own independant stories that help to provide more evidence for some stuff from the games, but they're still different stories. It's exactly like how the novels explained who Henry and William were but went in a different direction to the games in terms of their stories.

''The incident shown in Pizzeria Simulator and its aftermath are revisited by police evidance... It seems that Casette Mans plans did not go as intended''
''Larson pulls the Puppet from an evidance locker, where evidance from the Pizzeria Simulator fire is housed''

Yeah even if you don't say that the timeline didn't take the direct approach this would at worst be the same universe with the same situation up till this point with the one difference being the actions. which dosen't make sense.
Afton doesn't get tracked down by a detective traveling through time with a ball-pit and get screeched at by the Puppet's mask in the games, so they clearly DO have different actions taken.

It even implies this once again with The Man In Room 1280 stating that Aftons injuries are directly the same, not only that but the stories im mentioning and claiming are directly continuity applicable are well the Stitch-line stories which are actually confirmed to be their own meta-story seperate from the other frights stories
Yes, Afton got burned in the books too. No, not literally everything about the situations is identical. If the corpse in Burntrap is any indication, Afton clearly doesn't explode in the games. The Puppet's mask also isn't salvaged out of the wreckage in the games because it's on the Tangle. Also, the Stitchwraith stories are not separate from the Frights stories, period.

Yeah, Tales is defo continuity applicable rn or usable through blatant statements and the mimic and such being shown in the games. like there are 6 different statements that

''Tales from the pizzaplex take place in the same world as the newest and upcoming games''
''Tales From The Pizzaplex! these fun new stories take place in the same world as #fnafsecuritybreach !''

Not just that but details directly match, we have these statements and we directly see the Mimic and HW2 references Tales so does Security Breach even to the smallest details (Chica having small yellow color chips around certain areas implying that she was painted with white, note that she was stated to be yellow in a story way before the events of SB) or Glitchtrap having small tears (He's the Mimic1 and Edwin poured his greif, sadness and tears into the Mimic) or 21 rows in Bonnie bowl directly being the same.
The Tales books are fine because those are obviously intended to be in the same continuity.

its neither

william isnt in hell, nor is he in a coma, hes dead (bro is dead) and toysnhk is preventing him from passing on to the afterlife

omc saying "leave the demon to his demons" implies william actually will go to hell if toysnhk lets him leave, meaning he is dead (not in a coma) and is not in literal hell
I fully support this. It makes the most sense out of anything we've suggested and it's narratively satisfying. It also explains why Afton is completely gone post-UCN.

its neither

I don't think you get the plot of The Man In Room 1280, Afton is stuck in a coma because he is being kept alive by Andrew during this state, if Andrew lets go he will pass on because it's blatantly shown and stated by him that Afton is still remaining active due to his presence being attached to Afton. so yes he is dead but alive because Andrew isn't letting him go. so your example does not disprove the fact that he'd still be in a coma in the real world.
I didn't say it was proof, I said it was evidence. There is a difference between the two.

Yes, you have previously responded to these points, but "nuh-uh" isn't evidence. For instance:

This point right here is that "the Hell stuff is allegorical because it is. The books call it a playground of evil, so it's allegorical and both souls are fighting in the mind-scape-pocket-dimension-spirit-realm-memory-space area."

That is not evidence, that is speculation. And ALL of your points have been the same empty nonsense.
What is the evidence that Afton's soul and TOYSNHK are fighting in the whatever-the-*-is-it-now IN THE GAMES? I don't give a flying * about the novels and Fazbear Frights, where is the evidence IN THE GAMES? The books are meant to tell a separate story while also filling in some gaps from the games, they aren't one-to-one in every aspect.

Prove it. Prove that the memory-scape-spirit-world exists in the games. Saying "it does because it could" doesn't count as proof, hell, it isn't even evidence; it's speculation at best.

What lore detail does the Faz-Goo help explain? Please, I'm dying to know. The Fazbear Frights are their own independant stories that help to provide more evidence for some stuff from the games, but they're still different stories. It's exactly like how the novels explained who Henry and William were but went in a different direction to the games in terms of their stories.

Afton doesn't get tracked down by a detective traveling through time with a ball-pit and get screeched at by the Puppet's mask in the games, so they clearly DO have different actions taken.

Yes, Afton got burned in the books too. No, not literally everything about the situations is identical. If the corpse in Burntrap is any indication, Afton clearly doesn't explode in the games. The Puppet's mask also isn't salvaged out of the wreckage in the games because it's on the Tangle. Also, the Stitchwraith stories are not separate from the Frights stories, period.

The Tales books are fine because those are obviously intended to be in the same continuity.

I fully support this. It makes the most sense out of anything we've suggested and it's narratively satisfying. It also explains why Afton is completely gone post-UCN.
1. My bad on the first part but your ''Evidance'' is far from concrete and i've already countered it, it's a bland statement that can be taken to any route and can be shaped in anyway.

2. I've never just said ''Nuh-uh'' i've shown that your ''evidance'' specifically the hell point alongside the OMC pond point can be shaped in any way or any form towards and point that is being made. so yeah you're just numbing down what i'd been claiming.

3. Lmfao once again you're not reading my points, what i claimed with that example was that these mind-scapes were interactable and enterable for spirits as if they were pyshical planes, your statements about books telling a different story while filling gaps is literally made for The Novel trilogy and the Frights books are explictly shown to be completely different than the Novels; Scott stating that Frights are different; Scott stating that filling holes from the past are for the novels.

'' All I can do is say that some questions will be answered; even if it may not always be the answer you wanted. Be patient. Let me at least say this; future games will look forward; but look to the novels to fill in some of blanks to the past!''
''Over the next few years there are a lot of projects planned, and most are very story driven. Lots of the later stories will answer some of the biggest questions from the fan base over this past year, in my opinion.''
''To answer your question, yes, I'm referring to the new Fazbear Frights series! :)''

those were about Frights, and this is the seperate statements for the novels also in the same post
''All I can do is say that some questions will be answered; even if it may not always be the answer you wanted. Be patient. Let me at least say this; future games will look forward; but look to the novels to fill in some of blanks to the past!''

and this is the Frights explanation both in Scotts post
''This will be very different from the original book series, as it will be a collection of short horror stories that takes place in the FNAF universe.''
You can blatantly see what context Scott is reffering to ''FNAF universe'' as

4- It exists in the games because it takes place in the games? not only that but the series is meant to just awnser the biggest questions and show us the concepts first introduced but not fully explained

5- Once again funnily you aren't talking about the scans that outright prove that it's just a continuation of the games's story/timeline. It literally says ''The incident shown in Pizzeria Simulator and its aftermath are revisited by police evidance... It seems that Casette Mans plans did not go as intended'' it literally says that we saw the event before in said game and later on we're confirmed that it did not work as intended through this epilouge which is connected to a larger meta-story seperate from the other one-off stories. Look at point 3 for extra proof on that.

Which speaking of, Faz-Goo story isn't a part of the Stitchline lmao, so your point is directly wrong from the start, im only talking about Stitchline stories whom are called out to be a continuation.

6- I've to repeat my previous word i guess. Once again you're not reading the scans nor my responses it says that this is POST the incident we see in FFPS and due to TMIR1280 POST the events of Ultimate Custom Night, so the Stingers just take place after THE GAMES so these events being not shown in the games dosen't prove that they did not happen in the same timeline, thats what Frights is for the explain the continuation of this timeline first intorduced in the games. So yes the detective did chase after the Wraith and encounter the famous serial killer Afton. after the video-games took off.

7. One Burntraps corpse isn't stated to be Aftons, second its blatantly shown in Frights that the corpse could be reanimated hence Afton literally growing bone ears and such and long with extra flesh oh yea extra thing Afton from this epilouge was meant to initally be in the Ruin DLC replacing the MXES system. First of all The Stingers took place post FFPS and pre-AR/HW meaning that there is a huge ass timeframe inbetween for them to take the mask to the building. btw the Puppets mask was ontop of the Aftons Amalgamation which was right near the dock so yes Puppet was very visible and was directly ontop of the giant trash rabbit corpse, i don't see why Faz-Ent couldn't just take that in. oh yeah not only that but the Marionette mask on the Tangle directly matches the description of the one in Fazbear Frights ''The last thing Larson had put in this bag was a mask. The mask was cracked and muddied'' with features mostly highlighted

8. Exactly, its defo same continuity atleast the wiki can agree with that.

I don't think you get the plot of The Man In Room 1280, Afton is stuck in a coma because he is being kept alive by Andrew during this state, if Andrew lets go he will pass on because it's blatantly shown and stated by him that Afton is still remaining active due to his presence being attached to Afton. so yes he is dead but alive because Andrew isn't letting him go. so your example does not disprove the fact that he'd still be in a coma in the real world.
If Afton's in a coma in a hospital in the real world then how is he also in Burntrap under the Pizzaplex? You address that later, nevermind.

1. My bad on the first part but your ''Evidance'' is far from concrete and i've already countered it, it's a bland statement that can be taken to any route and can be shaped in anyway.
It may not be concrete, but it doesn't have evidence against it like Frights comparison does.

your statements about books telling a different story while filling gaps is literally made for The Novel trilogy and the Frights books are explictly shown to be completely different than the Novels; Scott stating that Frights are different; Scott stating that filling holes from the past are for the novels.
Scott: "The series will launch with five books, each containing three different short stories with unique characters and plot lines, some connected directly to the games, and some not."

Scott doesn't say that the Frights are different from the novels. I'm not disputing that the Frights exist to fill some holes from the present games. I'm disputing that the Frights are 100% accurate to the games because Scott explicitly says that they aren't.

and this is the Frights explanation both in Scotts post
''This will be very different from the original book series, as it will be a collection of short horror stories that takes place in the FNAF universe.''
You can blatantly see what context Scott is reffering to ''FNAF universe'' as
I don't think Scott's using "universe" in the same way we'd use it. Because if he was, then that would create massive plotholes. Like: why are Baby and Eleanor two completely separate entities? Why was Mike Schmidt working at the FNAF 2 location and why wasn't he decomposing? Why are Andrew and Cassidy completely different? I could go on and on about this.

5- Once again funnily you aren't talking about the scans that outright prove that it's just a continuation of the games's story/timeline. It literally says ''The incident shown in Pizzeria Simulator and its aftermath are revisited by police evidance... It seems that Casette Mans plans did not go as intended'' it literally says that we saw the event before in said game and later on we're confirmed that it did not work as intended through this epilouge which is connected to a larger meta-story seperate from the other one-off stories. Look at point 3 for extra proof on that.
Yes, "the incident shown in Pizzeria Simulator", because the event happened in both continuities, just like Afton killed kids in both continuities. But the same event happening in two continuities doesn't mean that both are identical.

Which speaking of, Faz-Goo story isn't a part of the Stitchline lmao, so your point is directly wrong from the start, im only talking about Stitchline stories whom are called out to be a continuation.
Nearly every single story is directly connected to the Stitchwraith plotline. The Stitchwraith salvages some of the stuff from other stories and Larson encounters some of the stuff from other stories, there are very few that aren't directly connected with each other. You can't really talk about the Stitchwraith's continuity without the other stories.
Once again you're not reading the scans nor my responses it says that this is POST the incident we see in FFPS and due to TMIR1280 POST the events of Ultimate Custom Night, so the Stingers just take place after THE GAMES so these events being not shown in the games dosen't prove that they did not happen in the same timeline, thats what Frights is for the explain the continuation of this timeline first intorduced in the games. So yes the detective did chase after the Wraith and encounter the famous serial killer Afton. after the video-games took off.
I guess that makes a good amount of sense for the Stitchwraith stories, but stories like You're The Band explicitly occur at points pre-FFPS.

7. One Burntraps corpse isn't stated to be Aftons, second its blatantly shown in Frights that the corpse could be reanimated hence Afton literally growing bone ears and such and long with extra flesh oh yea extra thing Afton from this epilouge was meant to initally be in the Ruin DLC replacing the MXES system.
Burntrap's corpse is Afton. I don't even know how to argue for it because it's so obvious. Who else would have gotten in the Spring Bonnie suit, gotten burned to a crisp, and died under the Pizzaplex, which is over the FNAF 6 location? Afton originally being meant to be Ruin DLC (if that's even true) means nothing because he isn't in it; possibly because Scott and Steel Wool realized what a massive plothole that would be.

oh yeah not only that but the Marionette mask on the Tangle directly matches the description of the one in Fazbear Frights ''The last thing Larson had put in this bag was a mask. The mask was cracked and muddied'' with features mostly highlighted
Obviously The Puppet's mask would be damaged after the fire and collapse of the FNAF 6 location, that doesn't mean that both the Stitchwraith story and SB happened in the same continuity.

As a side note, I'd like to apologize for getting so heated in my comment. I don't know what set me off, but I shouldn't have been so hostile. Right or wrong, you kept your cool and I didn't.

Back