• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

The stories take place all over series canon. There is no way to concretely say that any story takes place takes in a certain timeline

The Stitchwraith Stingers in particular have a lot of weird details that would break the preestablished canon of the games and novels, so those most certainly cannot be placed anywhere specific.

The stories take place all over series canon. There is no way to concretely say that any story takes place takes in a certain timeline

The Stitchwraith Stingers in particular have a lot of weird details that would break the preestablished canon of the games and novels, so those most certainly cannot be placed anywhere specific.
How does this make my statement wrong? We can only use it if they are connected to the games lore or explain it, such as the Phantoms story and etc

I wonder how reliable that gasoline river calc is tho
I have my own, it's 9-A

Stitchline does not contradict the canon in anyway, by some Scott is talking about the Stitchline stories.

no they don’t
prove that they do please

of course it affects the pizzeria when they get sued. lawsuits can financially wreck you whether they’re fraudulent or not
First of all they're heavily implied to be. We know that said situations can only be caused if animatronics that pose a danger are bought. That specifically shows that for the event to occur (the lawsuit) a dangerous animatronic thats capable of harming a person needs to bought. That'd imply that there would be a situation that includes bodily harm or damage at-worst.

The lawsuit did quite literally happen as its brought up as the main point, if the exact 100 bones being broken situation did not happen the 100 bones being harmed point wouldnt've been brought up, it would've been just mentioned as injury and the family is awear of the exact damage caused hence that'd prove the situation would need to happen as shown in the lawsuit. Also with the other injuries Doctors check the situation and out and they very clearly happen

and the biggest proof would be the other implication, in this tweet, Clickteam parodied Fazbear Entertainment claiming ''Clickteam and Fazbear Entertainment cannot be held responsible for the disappearances, deaths or mutilations occurring during any birthday celebrations.''

Once again implying that these situations do happen and hence they do not want to take the blame.

The first two points are kinda straight-foward, id recommend you just look at the last one

The lawsuit did quite literally happen as its brought up as the main point, if the exact 100 bones being broken situation did not happen the 100 bones being harmed point wouldnt've been brought up, it would've been just mentioned as injury and the family is awear of the exact damage caused hence that'd prove the situation would need to happen as shown in the lawsuit. Also with the other injuries Doctors check the situation and out and they very clearly happen
Or could be a joke to emphasize the absurd of the fake law suit is, there are other exemples like the kid in coma that could go play with friends while in coma

Or could be a joke to emphasize the absurd of the fake law suit is, there are other exemples like the kid in coma that could go play with friends while in coma
But it isn't a joke though? the event does happen and the injuries/mutilations are already done, while yes i agree that its absurd im still not sure on just taking them out of the conclusion directly.

But it isn't a joke though? the event does happen and the injuries/mutilations are already done, while yes i agree that its absurd im still not sure on just taking them out of the conclusion directly.
The question we have is whether or not we can prove that the events in the lawsuit actually happened or whether the events were fabricated to get money.

Judging from the impossibility of the other events, as previously stated:
one lawsuit states that a child was “utterly and horrifically disfigured”, before specifying that she broke her index finger. another states that a girl was so scared by seeing an animatronic’s head falling off that she entered a vegetative state, but can still perform tasks such as going to the mall and hanging out with friends. yet another states that a girl was irreversibly crippled after spraining her ankle, before going on to say that she’s expected to recover in two weeks.
The lawsuits are simply too unreliable to use.

The question we have is whether or not we can prove that the events in the lawsuit actually happened or whether the events were fabricated to get money.

Judging from the impossibility of the other events, as previously stated:

The lawsuits are simply too unreliable to use.
The events themselves actually happen, my response directly adresses that.

they do happen but yes they're too absurd and unrealistic though thats not really a point againts it

First of all they're heavily implied to be. We know that said situations can only be caused if animatronics that pose a danger are bought. That specifically shows that for the event to occur (the lawsuit) a dangerous animatronic thats capable of harming a person needs to bought. That'd imply that there would be a situation that includes bodily harm or damage at-worst.

and the biggest proof would be the other implication, in this tweet, Clickteam parodied Fazbear Entertainment claiming ''Clickteam and Fazbear Entertainment cannot be held responsible for the disappearances, deaths or mutilations occurring during any birthday celebrations.''

Once again implying that these situations do happen and hence they do not want to take the blame.

they do happen but yes they're too absurd and unrealistic though thats not really a point againts it
It is a point against them, because we don't use gag feats for verses without Toon Force. The only way the lawsuit feats could get accepted is if the animatronics and/or children had Toon Force, which they don't.

Not that it would really matter because the 100 bones feat is probably 9-C+/9-B at best, which Scrap Baby, Molten Freddy, and Funtime Chica already get.

It is a point against them, because we don't use gag feats for verses without Toon Force. The only way the lawsuit feats could get accepted is if the animatronics and/or children had Toon Force, which they don't.

Not that it would really matter because the 100 bones feat is probably 9-C+/9-B at best, which Scrap Baby, Molten Freddy, and Funtime Chica already get.
Oh didn't know that about gag stuff being non-applicable or joke esc feats.

but yeah they alr have that tier, or are going to have since im going to drop some calcs later on

one of the lawsuits happens because a child tripped and fell, which would have nothing to do with the animatronics

even if the injuries were for certain caused by an animatronic, we’d be completely unaware of the circumstances surrounding the injury
dude the family fabricated it. thats why it isnt reliable. i’m not necessarily saying the injuries never happened, there’s a million other ways to be slimy in court. i’m saying that the cases are clearly meant to be exaggerated by the plaintiffs, and are thus unreliable
we all know that the animatronics can kill children, but that alone wouldn’t even warrant a 10-A rating. this tweet does not at all prove that the lawsuits aren’t fabricated since it provides absolutely no explanation for the outright impossibilities the plaintiffs claim to have taken place

when the greatest proof for your argument is an implication, that should say something

one of the lawsuits happens because a child tripped and fell, which would have nothing to do with the animatronics

even if the injuries were for certain caused by an animatronic, we’d be completely unaware of the circumstances surrounding the injury

dude the family fabricated it. thats why it isnt reliable. i’m not necessarily saying the injuries never happened, there’s a million other ways to be slimy in court. i’m saying that the cases are clearly meant to be exaggerated by the plaintiffs, and are thus unreliable

we all know that the animatronics can kill children, but that alone wouldn’t even warrant a 10-A rating. this tweet does not at all prove that the lawsuits aren’t fabricated since it provides absolutely no explanation for the outright impossibilities the plaintiffs claim to have taken place

when the greatest proof for your argument is an implication, that should say something
Half of the injuries are confirmed to be by the animatronics, for example the frontal lobe chomp and the 100 bone thing.

The Family did not fabricate that, for example with the frontal lobe case Doctors themselves confirmed the situation and saw it.

The tweet blatantly shows that these cases do happen thus Faz-Entertainment goes onto take their stance in claiming that they're not responsible for the injuries deaths and mutilations that happen during the parties.

something that also says about yours is the fact that it's initally your burden to prove that they're fabricated, i took my stance proving atleast my claims are supported by statements and implications, yours are not supported by anything other than ''that dosen't make sense''

Half of the injuries are confirmed to be by the animatronics, for example the frontal lobe chomp and the 100 bone thing.
nope, the 100 bone case just states that he was injured while at the pizzeria. nothing to do with the animatronics is mentioned
The Family did not fabricate that, for example with the frontal lobe case Doctors themselves confirmed the situation and saw it.
no doctor confirmed what the family said, the family just mentioned the doctors

also even if that case isn’t fabricated the other ones very well could be, for example the one about the kid getting scared and going into a vegetative state while still being capable of performing complex tasks is obviously exaggerated by the plaintiffs for financial gain
The tweet blatantly shows that these cases do happen thus Faz-Entertainment goes onto take their stance in claiming that they're not responsible for the injuries deaths and mutilations that happen during the parties.
my friend my amigo my buddy my pal that doesn’t mean the cases aren’t exaggerated

you’re also using implications from non-canon promotional material. so. keep that in mind
something that also says about yours is the fact that it's initally your burden to prove that they're fabricated, i took my stance proving atleast my claims are supported by statements and implications, yours are not supported by anything other than ''that dosen't make sense''
this doesn’t really warrant a response, but if someone would have a motive to lie and their statements don’t make any sense, the logical conclusion is that they aren’t a reliable source

nope, the 100 bone case just states that he was injured while at the pizzeria. nothing to do with the animatronics is mentioned
Considering how many of the injuries have been caused by the animatronics is a good sign that this should also be caused by one, even without that these lawsuits pop-up after your item has a liability, you could only buy Lefty and not buy anything else and you'd still get this law-suit.
no doctor confirmed what the family said, the family just mentioned the doctors

also even if that case isn’t fabricated the other ones very well could be, for example the one about the kid getting scared and going into a vegetative state while still being capable of performing complex tasks is obviously exaggerated by the plaintiffs for financial gain
No lmao, the doctors literally checked up to the situation with the frontal lobe being removed, they proceeded to question how it was still intact. and as for the other ones they have no implications that they're just fabricated many more statements point out to them not being fabricated. It's just that these are mostly gag-feats.
my friend my amigo my buddy my pal that doesn’t mean the cases aren’t exaggerated

you’re also using implications from non-canon promotional material. so. keep that in mind
Bud the statement blatantly implies that mutilations and injuries do happen during the parties, literal mutilations like the frontal lobe being bitten off and such so no, it does mean that the cases themselves are not exaggerated.

It's clickteam parodying Fazbear Entertainment and making a statement based in-universe, Clickteam publishes the games and such so i don't see why this'd be non-canon material atleast the statement being not in-universe.

''this doesn’t really warrant a response, but if someone would have a motive to lie and their statements don’t make any sense, the logical conclusion is that they aren’t a reliable source''

But you're assuming that they're lying despite multiple implications and statements pointing otherwise and it isn't a stretch to say, statements and implications over conclusions reached through belief.

The reason for this being non-applicable isn't the events being fabricated, its more so its cartoony nature.

The reason for this being non-applicable isn't the events being fabricated, its more so its cartoony nature.
Well, to be more specific: feats where the characters do things they shouldn't be capable of solely for the sake of a joke/gag aren't typically applicable unless it's a series with Toon Force or very specific exceptions (i.e. Saitama in One Punch Man).

For instance: kids in FNAF completely shrugging off 100 broken bones is largely invalid because humans are killed by springlock failures and being stuffed in Freddy suits, and the text was obviously just put there for comedic value.

I think it would be a good idea to post the relevant lawsuits here directly.
1. A young girl was left impossibly and grossly traumatized due to the negligence of Fazbear Entertainment, Inc.

2. She witnessed the head of an animatronic fall off and roll across the ground. When asked if she was ok, she screamed. Staff asked the head not to ask any more questions.

3. The trauma put the young girl in a coma for ten weeks.

4. When she awoke from her a coma, she had been effectively lobotomized.

5. She relies on her parents and health aids for all functions in her life, except watching tv, hanging out with her girlfriends, and going to the mall.

6. But for the superbly reckless and careless actions of Fazbear Entertainment, Inc., she would not have suffered such an egregious and life altering injury.
1. A young boy suffered debilitating external and internal injuries because of the conduct exhibited by defendant Fazbear Entertainment, Inc.

2. He broke one-hundred (100) bones and suffered severe internal bleeding while patronizing Fazbear Entertainment, Inc.

3. Although he didn't notice his broken bones until he got home, his parents believe Fazbear Entertainment should still answer for his injuries.

4.Fazbear Entertainment, Inc. recklessly endangered this young man, and ultimately caused him extreme and grievous harm, through its failure to comply with applicable state statutes and regulations regarding the running of an entertainment attraction facility.

5. But for such negligence per se on the part of Fazbear Entertainment, Inc., he would not have suffered such cruel and unusual harm.
11. A Child suffered debilitating injuries because of the conduct exhibited by defendant Fazbear Entertainment, Inc.

12. His Head was bitten by an Animatronic

13. Although his frontal lobe remained connected to his head, doctors aren't sure how long it will stay that way. The trauma from the event may cause it to fall off yet.

14. Fazbear Entertainment, Inc. recklessly endangered this young man, and ultimately caused him extreme and grievous harm, through its failure to comply with applicable state statutes and regulations regarding the running of an entertainment attraction facility.

15. But for such negligence per se on the part of Fazbear Entertainment, Inc., he would not have suffered such cruel and unusual harm.
It should also be noted that the plaintiff is always "Parents Union Against Unsafe Atrocities And Mechanical Abominations" which sounds like an organization created specifically to oppose Fazbear Inc.
The coma lawsuit is clearly fraudulent since she can go to the mall with her friends without health aids despite being allegedly lobotomized,plus her being in a coma for 10 weeks is impossible since the fnaf 6 pizzaria was only open for a single week.

100 bones lawsuit is also likely to be fraudulent since not only is the cause of injury not specified but the boy did not notice said severe injuries until he got home.

Frontal lobe lawsuit does not have any clear signs of being fraudulent aside from being a direct repeat of the bite of 83/87 and P.U.A.U.A.A.M.A.'s general untrustworthiness.

Considering how many of the injuries have been caused by the animatronics is a good sign that this should also be caused by one, even without that these lawsuits pop-up after your item has a liability, you could only buy Lefty and not buy anything else and you'd still get this law-suit.

No lmao, the doctors literally checked up to the situation with the frontal lobe being removed, they proceeded to question how it was still intact. and as for the other ones they have no implications that they're just fabricated many more statements point out to them not being fabricated. It's just that these are mostly gag-feats.

Bud the statement blatantly implies that mutilations and injuries do happen during the parties, literal mutilations like the frontal lobe being bitten off and such so no, it does mean that the cases themselves are not exaggerated.

It's clickteam parodying Fazbear Entertainment and making a statement based in-universe, Clickteam publishes the games and such so i don't see why this'd be non-canon material atleast the statement being not in-universe.

''this doesn’t really warrant a response, but if someone would have a motive to lie and their statements don’t make any sense, the logical conclusion is that they aren’t a reliable source''

But you're assuming that they're lying despite multiple implications and statements pointing otherwise and it isn't a stretch to say, statements and implications over conclusions reached through belief.

chat im high what should i say to him

it should also be noted that the plaintiff is always "Parents Union Against Unsafe Atrocities And Mechanical Abominations" which sounds like an organization created specifically to oppose Fazbear Inc.
What😭 yeah this is defo a gag feat

Well, to be more specific: feats where the characters do things they shouldn't be capable of solely for the sake of a joke/gag aren't typically applicable unless it's a series with Toon Force or very specific exceptions (i.e. Saitama in One Punch Man).

For instance: kids in FNAF completely shrugging off 100 broken bones is largely invalid because humans are killed by springlock failures and being stuffed in Freddy suits, and the text was obviously just put there for comedic value.
Yeah, but do we agree on the Mangle stuff? i think my argumentations on it just being a one-off thing alongside Scott writing inconsistent humans or kids.

Yeah, but do we agree on the Mangle stuff? i think my argumentations on it just being a one-off thing alongside Scott writing inconsistent humans or kids.
You mean the kids taking apart Mangle? I'd say it's a bit too vague and inconsistent to use. I mean, enough kids could take apart almost anything, and the animatronics tend to wear down pretty easily, so I don't think we could really gauge how powerful the FNAF kids are for that. Besides, iirc, Mangle was taken apart piece by piece, not really destroyed through AP.

When are we gonna start with the profiles and Remnant/Agony Physiology?
Whenever someone feels like it.
That's pretty rude to say, sorry about that. I want to make a Puppet profile, so I might get on that soon.

You should probably make a separate thread for the Physiology, though.

I forgot I was using my Sandbox profile for something else 🗿

Is there any way I could make a profile for the Puppet without using my Sandbox profile?

Back