• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Also, I think it's better to just list it as Agony/Remnant
A lot of characters in the verse have themselves remnant/agony, but don't actively use it

Also, I think it's better to just list it as Agony/Remnant
A lot of characters in the verse have themselves remnant/agony, but don't actively use it
It would just be noted that they should have the capacity to use it

Also surprisingly animatronics actually use some of the haxes in there inside the game too

Immortality Type 5 is reserved for characters that are entirely unbound from life and death, not characters that are between life and death. All of the others are fine, though.
I am yeah but I feel like it still warrants Type 5 since its not that hard to get iirc

If anyone wants to check my progress

I think we will have enough for a page
You need to add the Immortalities. Also, Soul Manipulation as preformed by William Afton and the Puppet, Technology Manipulation for the Special Delivery animatronics being upgraded and Afton's experiments with Remnant, and Shadow Manipulation via Dark Remnant. Also-also, there's far better justification for Perception Manip than Into The Pit, such as the Phantom Animatronics and the childrens' laughter when near the Remnant in Special Delivery.

You need to add the Immortalities. Also, Soul Manipulation as preformed by William Afton and the Puppet, Technology Manipulation for the Special Delivery animatronics being upgraded and Afton's experiments with Remnant, and Shadow Manipulation via Dark Remnant. Also-also, there's far better justification for Perception Manip than Into The Pit, such as the Phantom Animatronics and the childrens' laughter when near the Remnant in Special Delivery.
I am not done with it. I am slowly building it up my man...

UCN characters kill an adult man within a pocket dimension thing, that's different
"Within a pocket dimension thing"

W h a t ?

If we go by the books, UCN is Afton's coma post-FNAF 6. If we go by the games, it's likely Afton's coma post-FNAF 6, though it could also be Hell. UCN is probably a coma, FNAF 4 is a coma (shown with the pill and IV easter eggs), so they're not different in the slightest.
Idk what dreams would be

They are indeed fictional, as in, the events happening within them are not real

However they are also vaguely physical, as they exist as signals in your brain
Dreams are in a weird place between tier 10 and tier 11. I think an Unknown tier would be better.

Although I still think they should apply for RE, meaning they should be 10-A
The fnaf 4 cast is a coma dream, just based on the dream tests, I don't think this would be even a theory anymore from how much It ties the lore together
We have already talked about this some before.

Illusion stuff happen in the books

Self Sust is consistent with Michael and Animatronics

Wither stuff is consistent with the dead children
Agree with the first and second lines, don't agree with the third line. The dead children don't wither like that. Also, illusion stuff happens in the games (Phantoms and "IT'S ME"), so we don't even need the books for that.

It's not a "coma", he's dead and in a hell created or at least controlled by TOYSNHK

"This time, there is more than an illusion to fear"

"I am remade, but not by you"
Plus some characters say Afton will “burn” which is obviously referencing some type of hell

Back