• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Kind of have to be fit to guard shit, especially back then when Camera systems weren't the best.
no not really lol

guards like mike don’t run down and beat you up if they see you doing something on the camera, they just sit there and report you
Also Mike kinda was looking for William for God knows how long and would have to be fit for that shit
you don’t need to be 10-A to go looking for someone lmfao
You can be one tier above them.
mike is 10-B
Also Bonnie in FNaF2 is literally reaching out with his hand for the jumpscare lmfao
he’s clearly meant to be grabbing the night guard. nobody punches that slowly

no not really lol

guards like mike don’t run down and beat you up if they see you doing something on the camera, they just sit there and report you

you don’t need to be 10-A to go looking for someone lmfao

mike is 10-B

he’s clearly meant to be grabbing the night guard. nobody punches that slowly
Prove it was that way in the 1980s. When phones weren't the hip thing around.

Also, Mike has shown to be very physically active, bro qualifies for 10-A, in fact, so does Phone Guy, walking around in a 200+ pound animatronic suit isn't something you just do without being fit as ****.

Also, Scott would kinda want you to know what's going on with the jumpscare, hence it's speed

Mike can survive maulings from the animatronics

He survived as a human against funtime foxy

He survived 4 of them in Fnaf 6

I disagree with Mike getting durability from the scooper

He didn't "survive it" in a normal fashion and it completely hollowed him out. He only survived because of Type 2 immortality
My first sentence was phrased incorrectly, what I meant was: could Mike be argued to have 10-A Durability via remaining intact from the scooper. Yes, it killed him, but it did so by removing his internal organs. His skin and bones were still intact whereas the Funtimes were not. If Mike has 10-A or 9-C Durability, then we can give the FNAF 1 and 2 animatronics 9-C AP via shoving Mike into a Freddy suit hard enough to crush his skeleton, which survived the scooper.

Oh, damn. I guess that's out the window, then. So, would the animatronics be "10-A, 9-C via Bodily Weaponry/bite"?
If we went by Big Smoke's way, yeah

But at the same time, it was brought to my attention that we don't do via piercing damage for non-RW Animals.

10-A is silly either way, the current profiles list all the reasons they should be 9-C

Street level (Capable of shoving a full-grown man into an animatronic suit with such force that it crushes his skull to the point that only his eyes and teeth survive in the timeframe of at most an hour.[5] Capable of easily overpowering humans who would be required to be physically fit due to their job as a security guard like Phone Guy[10] and Mike Schmidt.[5] Implied to have torn humans apart in the past[5]), higher with bite (Superior or possibly Comparable to the weaker Toy animatronics like Mangle who is considered the most likely candidate for the bite of 87,[4] which completely removed the frontal lobe of a human of unknown age[5])

Makes sense to me, and

we don't do via piercing damage for non-RW Animals.
this ^^^

and this blog makes sense to me

Flashlight made a new calc up to eval on the calc eval thread about hand dismemberment. You guys could check that out.
Just for clarity's sake, could you link it here? It would be easier for everyone on the thread as opposed to having anyone who wanted to have input needing to sift through pages to find the specific thread.

flashlights comment says wall level but its a common feat so it doesnt matter
It kinda does if we don't have a listing for it yet... I checked.
Also, fnaf 1 would remain 9-C due to scaling to dismemberment.
Wall Level Feddy Fazballs is pog
Thanks for the hookup. The way I see it, 9-C+ seems to be the most accurate since horses were actually used to pull limbs apart (drawn and quartered executions), but it could be 9-C or 9-B depending on who accepts what in the calc group. Unfortunately, I don't think we're gonna get any backbone

Oh i finally have an account, anyways i actually got 2 consitent things for 9-B Funtimes alongside Super-Human feats, ill be finishing up the calcs and posting em together

Also i've seen some people calling the 100 bones feat unreliable or something, may i remind you humans in FNaF have insane pain tolerance for example in the Fazbear Frights's Stitchwraith Stingers, Larson survives being thrown through a metal factory wall which is absloutely insane. In Blackbird sam survives getting clipped by a train and rolling into a ditch with little more than a broken leg, Humans have shown to be somewhat resilient to being mutilated in general, as proven with Hudson having his head smashed, wrist torn, and body cut repeatedly, as well as with Sergio mutilating his body by cutting off his ears, nose, belly, etc. Not just that but some random teenager in the story ''Pressure'' from Tales From The Pizzaplex could resist getting slowly springlocked with some body parts getting crushed and stabbed not just that but could also continue to chase his friends and even stop a creep by himself.

due to the FNaF universe being a weird-place and thanks to Frights the world-building explains most stuff.

About the joints stuff, do you guys really think its valid because you could just list it off as an outliar, i mean if the joints were human level and such the bite of 87 or bite of 83 hell them dissmembering you would cause the joints to pop-off which'd not be possible if they could commit said feats in the first place, also it's never stated how the kids themselves destroyed mangle and put her/him to such a state in the first place, and honestly it just seems like a vauge one-off thing Scott did to excuse the badass Mangle design. and do you guys really think that the endoskeleton stated to be technologically advanced, bulky and made to fend-off intruders that had budget put on it.

you will be genuinely surprised with what kids are capable of breaking. And every consecutive time after that is cause Fazbear Ent put less and less care into rebuilding her, making her easier to break. Even then, this is a world where a small group of children jumping on a springed platform is able to crush a person’s skull and ribcage (Jump for Tickets), a teenager could throw themselves back into a pipe hard enough to stab through their back.

Last edited:
So yeah, 100 bones should be applicable and joint thingy is probably a one-outliar or you could just take in the consitent showings of FNaF kids/teens being insanely strong

Oh i finally have an account, anyways i actually got 2 consitent things for 9-B Funtimes alongside Super-Human feats, ill be finishing up the calcs and posting em together
pog
About the joints stuff, do you guys really think its valid because you could just list it off as an outliar, i mean if the joints were human level and such the bite of 87 or bite of 83 hell them dissmembering you would cause the joints to pop-off which'd not be possible if they could commit said feats in the first place
I agree
you could just take in the consitent showings of FNaF kids/teens being insanely strong
To be fair, those showings are from the books, which don't directly apply to the games since they're separate continuities. The Missing Children were implied to have been killed with a knife and Fredbear's bite puts the FNAF 4 Crying Child into a coma.

Back