• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

I think It's kinda dumb to belive they would do a atack that would phisically harm them, but that's just my opnion
I mean, they are a bunch of enraged children that The Puppet explicitly states are "like animals", so it's not that unbelievable that they would physically harm themselves to kill (who they assume to be) their murderer.

We'd need to have validated scans and calcs for those to be usable

Here all the phone guys mensages

I mean, if they know they are going to be fine thanks to immo t 2, then they wouldn't have a reason to restrain themselves. Also, anger can blind someone's vision and rationality.
Why would they be okay with damaging even more their own phisical bodies? Even with immo t 2 no one would want to get their bodies broken in half beacuse You jumped mouth first into someone lol, and again, not even animals do that

Why would they be okay with damaging even more their own phisical bodies? Even with immo t 2 no one would want to get their bodies broken in half beacuse You jumped mouth first into someone lol, and again, not even animals do that
The KE feats probably don't even matter, anyways
The Animatronics AREN'T the children's bodies, though, and there's no indication that the kids would feel pain by them being broken. The OGs' voice lines in UCN are very casual about their condition ("Time to 'FACE' the consequences of your failures!", "I can't run like I used to, but I can pull myself apart just fine!").

you know, supporting a giant animatronic in your stomach takes a lot of effort

D O N ' T Y O U T H I N K ?
Which character has a "giant animatronic in [their] stomach", and why would that make them 9-C?

The KE feats probably don't even matter, anyways
The Animatronics AREN'T the children's bodies, though, and there's no indication that the kids would feel pain by them being broken. The OGs' voice lines in UCN are very casual about their condition ("Time to 'FACE' the consequences of your failures!", "I can't run like I used to, but I can pull myself apart just fine!").
It's their way to keep staying in the phisical world so their state matter to keep acring, and sinse when we considere the UCN voicelines cannon for the real animatronics?
Which character has a "giant animatronic in [their] stomach", and why would that make them 9-C?
Ennard is the giant animatronic, trough I have no idea what he is talking about, I'm just mentioning that we have proof that fnaf 1 and 3 protagonist has to be the same thanks to the cucake ilusion

Ennard is the giant animatronic, trough I have no idea what he is talking about, I'm just mentioning that we have proof that fnaf 1 and 3 protagonist has to be the same thanks to the cucake ilusion
Ennard weights ~200kg, and since Mike can support his weight in his stomach, if he is the one from fnaf one, it would scale to them.

It's their way to keep staying in the phisical world so their state matter to keep acring
Okay, but they are clearly unhindered by severe physical damage and they don't feel pain through the suits, so why would they not throw themselves forwards even if it broke them.

and sinse when we considere the UCN voicelines cannon for the real animatronics?
•"This time, there is more than just an illusion to fear."-Nightmare Fredbear

•"The others are like animals, but I am very aware."-The Puppet

•"I was the first. I have seen everything."-Withered Chica

•(Literally every voice line about TOYSKHK)

Ennard weights ~200kg, and since Mike can support his weight in his stomach, if he is the one from fnaf one, it would scale to them.
It's alread comfirmed that he is the fnaf 1 guard... and ennard could pretty well be just using him as a suit and be the one suportig his own weight(like... hollowed legs?)

We also never saw michael doing anything that would let the LS of beingh able to stand up also apply to his overall LS, no swimming, no jumping, no climbing, nothing onlt walking what isn't enough as for exemple, a elephant can't jump, it can do a lot of LS feats but not to the point of it's own weight LS

Okay, but they are clearly unhindered by severe physical damage and they don't feel pain through the suits, so why would they not throw themselves forwards even if it broke them.
Beacuse why would they even do that? And again, if their current bodies are to damage they can't keep their "killing" just don't make sense that they would do something that would damage their animatronics as we never saw that type of suicidal behavior before nor after

•"This time, there is more than just an illusion to fear."-Nightmare Fredbear

•"The others are like animals, but I am very aware."-The Puppet

•"I was the first. I have seen everything."-Withered Chica

•(Literally every voice line about TOYSKHK)
I mean, other them the puppet one It could be just the UCN versions created by the TOYSNHK, chica and nightmare are just statig facts and not necessaraly have that personality

But I concead, You do have a point

Beacuse why would they even do that? And again, if their current bodies are to damage they can't keep their "killing" just don't make sense that they would do something that would damage their animatronics as we never saw that type of suicidal behavior before nor after
I guess I can't argue against that, but that would give them "possibly Above Average Human/Street Level" Durability at most, since we don't see what happens after the jumpscare. I was going to bring up the FNAF 2 game over screen, and how Withered Freddy appears intact even if he kills you, but he doesn't lunge for his jumpscare, so it's moot.

I guess I can't argue against that, but that would give them "possibly Above Average Human/Street Level" Durability at most, since we don't see what happens after the jumpscare. I was going to bring up the FNAF 2 game over screen, and how Withered Freddy appears intact even if he kills you, but he doesn't lunge for his jumpscare, so it's moot.
I keep my belive they would straight up scale, but I'm okay with a possible

It's alread comfirmed that he is the fnaf 1 guard... and ennard could pretty well be just using him as a suit and be the one suportig his own weight(like... hollowed legs?)

We also never saw michael doing anything that would let the LS of beingh able to stand up also apply to his overall LS, no swimming, no jumping, no climbing, nothing onlt walking what isn't enough as for exemple, a elephant can't jump, it can do a lot of LS feats but not to the point of it's own weight LS
Lifting one-self in two legs without walking dificulties (at the start it is not a problem, only when he rots it is) is mostly considered enough.

Also, being able to jump is not neccesary. Most people can't jump while lifting things. For example, the person that can lift two cars certainly wouldn't be able to jump while supporting that weight.

Lifting one-self in two legs without walking dificulties (at the start it is not a problem, only when he rots it is) is mostly considered enough.

Also, being able to jump is not neccesary. Most people can't jump while lifting things. For example, the person that can lift two cars certainly wouldn't be able to jump while supporting that weight.
and if is just ennard lifiying him self inside michael?
A elephant is not a good exemple, since It can lift the double of their weight
I know, I just can't think of a better one from the top of my head

Also, being able to jump is not neccesary. Most people can't jump while lifting things. For example, the person that can lift two cars certainly wouldn't be able to jump while supporting that weight
Yes, I agree, but I'm not saying anythig about carring somehing, just sustaning It's own weight

There was some time ago that existed a SCP that was a giant pile of feathers that stayed over It self and It's LS was based on It, but... It's not actually lifitig It's own weight nore them juat standing on It self

Basically, we have no proof that the weight michael could suport on It's stomach is the same he can lift with his arms, shove or pull

the night guards aren’t 10-A lol its supposed to be a shitty dead end job that literally anyone could do
Could Michael be argued to have 10-A Durability via surviving the scooper? The cutscenes in SL's Custom Night make it appear as though Mike's injuries are exclusively from having his organs taken out, with his skin and bones still being relatively intact. The scooper was capable of tearing the Funtimes to scraps, but Mike was still in one piece.

Could Michael be argued to have 10-A Durability via surviving the scooper? The cutscenes in SL's Custom Night make it appear as though Mike's injuries are exclusively from having his organs taken out, with his skin and bones still being relatively intact. The scooper was capable of tearing the Funtimes to scraps, but Mike was still in one piece.
Pretty sure that would be 9-C dura cause the scooper harms the Funtimes.

He didn't survived the scoppe trough Dura lol, can't scale
The cutscenes in SL's Custom Night make it appear as though Mike's injuries are exclusively from having his organs taken out, with his skin and bones still being relatively intact. The scooper was capable of tearing the Funtimes to scraps, but Mike was still in one piece.
My first sentence was phrased incorrectly, what I meant was: could Mike be argued to have 10-A Durability via remaining intact from the scooper. Yes, it killed him, but it did so by removing his internal organs. His skin and bones were still intact whereas the Funtimes were not. If Mike has 10-A or 9-C Durability, then we can give the FNAF 1 and 2 animatronics 9-C AP via shoving Mike into a Freddy suit hard enough to crush his skeleton, which survived the scooper.

the night guards aren’t 10-A lol its supposed to be a shitty dead end job that literally anyone could do
Kind of have to be fit to guard shit, especially back then when Camera systems weren't the best. Also Mike kinda was looking for William for God knows how long and would have to be fit for that shit

Just came a trough... can't we say that the fnaf 1 and 2 animatronics AP is half of the skull crushing thing? A bite is basically 2 robotic parts moving to do the motion, a arm would be 1

Makes sense?

Just came a trough... can't we say that the fnaf 1 and 2 animatronics AP is half of the skull crushing thing? A bite is basically 2 robotic parts moving to do the motion, a arm would be 1

Makes sense?
Bites tend to inflict more force than punches due to surface area, though the animatronics would probably still be 9-C via shoving Mike in the suit. So it'd be "9-C, higher via Bodily Weaponry/bite"

you don’t have to be two tiers above a character to stomp them, plus they almost certainly don’t use attack potency to do so lol do you guys think they punch him?

Back