• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Actually, that reminds me of a question that's been in the back of my mind for a while: if Spring Bonnie doesn't do anything without Afton wearing it, and Golden Freddy is stuck in "suit mode", then how would we even get any Fredbear calcs apart from the bite OF 87???!!

As a Springlock suit, Fredbear isn't directly comparable to any other animatronic since the only other Springlock animatronics are always shown in suit mode (UCN is the exception, of course).
Fredbear just scales to GF's 9-C(who's literally Fredbear's almost hollow shell) and to Springtrap's 9-C cause animatronic mode.

FNAF 1, 5, and 6 are definitely Michael, FNAF 3 and night 7 of FNAF 2 are possibly/likely Michael.
Fnaf 3 is Michael imo because of the Springtrap cutscene in SL
I thought we decided that FNAF 4 was Mike under the "nightmare gas"
We did? Cool.

So possessed animatronics

Fnaf 1: Fully possessed

Fnaf 2: Fully possessed

Fnaf 3: Fully possessed

Fnaf 4: No possesion

Fnaf 5: Fully possessed with more than one soul

Fnaf 6: Fully possessed

Who tf is not possessed?? Lol

fnaf 3 couldn’t have been michael since we see that fazbear frights has already burned down by the time michael resolves to look for his father
We have proof that fnaf 1 and 3 are the same per0on thanks to the fnaf 1 cupcake gallucination, you can see the debate some mensages above
Should we make a physiology page for Remnant and Agony stuff?
Nah
I mean, we could, but there's only five of them, and Golden Freddy's pretty unique, so it'd really only be for Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.
? I meant just to help make profiles for the future, would just help a bit

The Steam description of FNAF 4:

"Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am..."

It's probably the CC
it was definitely intended to be the crying child initially, but it’s hard to say now since scott pretty much retconned the meaning behind fnaf 4 after he got backlash for the entire lore being a dream

the timeframe for that is based on a lot of conjecture
I know, but is the best I could do.

Not for us to decide, either way. If a calc group member sees it and evaluates it, it will be their opinion the one that matters, since they wouldn't need any lore knowledge.
Foxy and the toys surviving their own jumpscares Kinect energy... let me see... bonny holding the door in FNAF 1?...

I really don't remenber, almost sure reaper knows trough
First one is not.

second one is tech manip

Foxy and the toys surviving their own jumpscares Kinect energy... let me see... bonny holding the door in FNAF 1?...
i don’t know if saying they have 9-C dura for surviving the kinetic energy of their jumpscares is viable considering that they have type 2 immortality and we don’t even see what happens afterwards

plus i recall calcing those jumpscares to below average human speed but i don’t remember if that got accepted or not

Street level (Capable of shoving a full-grown man into an animatronic suit with such force that it crushes his skull to the point that only his eyes and teeth survive in the timeframe of at most an hour.[5] Capable of easily overpowering humans who would be required to be physically fit due to their job as a security guard like Phone Guy[10] and Mike Schmidt.[5] Implied to have torn humans apart in the past[5]), higher with bite (Superior or possibly Comparable to the weaker Toy animatronics like Mangle who is considered the most likely candidate for the bite of 87,[4] which completely removed the frontal lobe of a human of unknown age[5])
This is what freddy's profile say
i don’t know if saying they have 9-C dura for surviving the kinetic energy of their jumpscares is viable considering that they have type 2 immortality and we don’t even see what happens afterwards

plus i recall calcing those jumpscares to below average human speed but i don’t remember if that got accepted or not
I think It's kinda dumb to belive they would do a atack that would phisically harm them, but that's just my opnion

Back